Can't create new issues

BlueRaja

Your account needs to be validated first. You should have an email from the system for that purpose with a link in it.

Yep, I did that.  I also got an email saying

Your registration request has been approved at AFK Mods. You can now sign in with the password you chose when signing up.

Additionally, if I click the validation link from the first email again, it says

This member is not awaiting validation

I am logged in using my password, and can visit My Profile.  But there is still no 'Open New Issue' link.

My account is BlueRaja.

That first validation email was for the forum, not for the tracker. You should have received a second one for the tracker. Check your spam folder to be sure it wasn't misfiled. Google sometimes doesn't play nice about this stuff.

I've gone ahead and moved you into the members group though so you should be able to post issues now.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Heh i had the same issue, after reading this thread i checked gmails spam folder, and sure there was an account validation email right there. A note saying that the account needs to be validated would be cool for those unlucky people with a overzealous spam filter.