[RELz] LOOT - Load Order Optimisation Tool

WrinklyNinja

On 8/26/2021 at 12:39 PM, McSplody said:

We don't provide support for using LOOT through MO2, if the problem only happens within MO2 then it's an MO2 issue.

We can only fix or troubleshoot problems that occur with LOOT itself.

use LOOT after using MO2, as last doing. Not first LOOT and then MO2.

Cleaned this plugin. Deleted references. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31535?tab=description

- name: 'JK's Skyrim + Beyond Skyrim Wares - Patch.esp'
    dirty:
      - <<: *quickClean
        crc: 0xF09CDC36
        util: '[SSEEdit v4.0.3](https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164)'
        udr: 8
    clean:
      - crc: 0x74883B1D
        util: 'SSEEdit v4.0.3'

I recently came back to Skyrim and updated my mod two days ago. In my absence another user posted a patch. This patch breaks my update, but people are still using it. I hope that this is the right place to post a request for a masterlist update. I attached a txt containing the edits. It includes comments whenever I changed the content.

Here is the result of the Auto Quickcleaner:

LOOT Masterlist Entries

- name: 'Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp'
    clean:
      - crc: 0xC8771FF5

SIC LOOT Masterlist Update.txt

Mod 54849, Alternate Start SSE - Opening Scene Overhaul - Patch.  This mod is a patch so the two mods work together.  Yet LOOT gives a BIG RED ERROR MESSAGE.  Please fix.

On 9/3/2021 at 8:26 AM, lifestorock said:

I recently came back to Skyrim and updated my mod two days ago. In my absence another user posted a patch. This patch breaks my update, but people are still using it. I hope that this is the right place to post a request for a masterlist update. I attached a txt containing the edits. It includes comments whenever I changed the content.

Here is the result of the Auto Quickcleaner:

LOOT Masterlist Entries

- name: 'Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp'
    clean:
      - crc: 0xC8771FF5

SIC LOOT Masterlist Update.txt

Thanks, we'll take a look at these changes when we get the chance. However, since you've gone through the trouble of submitting an edited version of the mod's masterlist entry, you might consider making a pull request with the desired changes. That way, we can just review it, make suggestions where necessary, & merge it much quicker. A brief overview of the process with links to more detailed resources can be found here.

On 9/3/2021 at 11:55 AM, aristotle99 said:

Mod 54849, Alternate Start SSE - Opening Scene Overhaul - Patch.  This mod is a patch so the two mods work together.  Yet LOOT gives a BIG RED ERROR MESSAGE.  Please fix.

We'll take a look at the patch & update the error message accordingly. Thanks for the report.

Edited by sibir

8 hours ago, sibir said:

Thanks, we'll take a look at these changes when we get the chance. However, since you've gone through the trouble of submitting an edited version of the mod's LOOT entry, you might consider making a pull request with the desired changes. That way, we can just review it, make suggestions where necessary, & merge it much quicker. A brief overview of the process with links to more detailed resources can be found here.

We'll take a look at the patch & update the error message accordingly. Thanks for the report.

I have never used github before, but it might be a good idea to do so. Thanks for the effort and the link! Will look into.

On 9/4/2021 at 10:01 AM, lifestorock said:

I have never used github before, but it might be a good idea to do so. Thanks for the effort and the link! Will look into.

Some of the changes have been added in https://github.com/loot/skyrimse/pull/2041
We don't add tags that are included in the file header so I left those out.

I also added an Obsolete message for older versions of the mod.

• 4 weeks later...

I had LOOT installed on a different disc than the C-disc. I have moved all my GOG games, FNV, FO3 and Oblivion to the C-disc.

How can I change the settings in LOOT for the tool to work?

8 hours ago, fredlaus said:

I had LOOT installed on a different disc than the C-disc. I have moved all my GOG games, FNV, FO3 and Oblivion to the C-disc.

How can I change the settings in LOOT for the tool to work?

You can update the install path for each game in LOOT's settings to the new paths, and LOOT should then find the games. Alternatively, delete your %LOCALAPPDATA%\LOOT\settings.toml and have LOOT generate a new one when you start LOOT.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all I hope you can help me. First off, LOOT has worked for me for years. Now it comes up a blank page. Can anyone help me on this? Thank you in advance

1 minute ago, Papajack55 said:

Hi all I hope you can help me. First off, LOOT has worked for me for years. Now it comes up a blank page. Can anyone help me on this? Thank you in advance

Please take a look at this section of the FAQ.

i'm having some problems with this fo4edit, loot says:

DLCCoast.esm  
FO4Edit v4.0.3h (Hotfix 1) found 84 ITM records and 86 deleted references. A guide to cleaning plugins using xEdit can be found here.

DLCNukaWorld.esm  
Relev
FO4Edit v4.0.3h (Hotfix 1) found 194 ITM records, 418 deleted references and 7 deleted navmeshes. A guide to cleaning plugins using xEdit can be found here.

then i run the autoclean fo4edit app, it "removes" a lot of things then i go to nuka world and see things like this

nexusmods fo4edit comments are closed, nexus forums fo4edit thread is closed.... so, where to contact these guys because "cleaning" is just breaking the game even more.
The sad part is that cleaning the file stops some random crashes at main menu, but still... broken game even more as in Far Harbor there's a dialogue that get's stuck if the esm get's "cleaned".

LOOT Masterlist Entries

- name: 'DLCNukaWorld.esm'
    dirty:
      - <<: *reqManualFix
        crc: 0x43D25C56
        util: '[FO4Edit v4.0.3](https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737)'
        itm: 195
        udr: 418
        nav: 7
    dirty:
        crc: 0x39B41BE0

0004.png

0003bclean.png

0004clean.png

0001a.png

0001aclean.png

0001bclean.png

0001cclean.png

0002a.png

0002b.png

0002bclean.png

0003a.png

0003aclean.png

0003b.png

13 hours ago, hieiyyh said:

i'm having some problems with this fo4edit, loot says:

then i run the autoclean fo4edit app, it "removes" a lot of things then i go to nuka world and see things like this

nexusmods fo4edit comments are closed, nexus forums fo4edit thread is closed.... so, where to contact these guys because "cleaning" is just breaking the game even more.
The sad part is that cleaning the file stops some random crashes at main menu, but still... broken game even more as in Far Harbor there's a dialogue that get's stuck if the esm get's "cleaned".

LOOT Masterlist Entries

- name: 'DLCNukaWorld.esm'
    dirty:
        crc: 0x43D25C56
        itm: 195
        udr: 418
    dirty:
        crc: 0x39B41BE0

0004.png

0003bclean.png

0004clean.png

0001a.png

0001aclean.png

0001bclean.png

0001cclean.png

0002a.png

0002b.png

0002bclean.png

0003a.png

0003aclean.png

0003b.png

That issue has been addressed in the latest dev versions of xEdit. You can download them from the xEdit Discord. Just restore your ESMs to default & reclean them with one of those versions.

6 hours ago, sibir said:

That issue has been addressed in the latest dev versions of xEdit. You can download them from the xEdit Discord. Just restore your ESMs to default & reclean them with one of those versions.

thank you very much

Loot isnt able to sort my load order, originally it said F4se wasnt installed so I did install it. Now its quoting error 1006 and giving me the debug log. I've tried reinstalling LOOT and F4se but I havent been able to fix it so far. I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this before?

Debug log attached

LOOTDebugLog.txt

5 hours ago, alois.marc.leblanc.private said:

Loot isnt able to sort my load order, originally it said F4se wasnt installed so I did install it. Now its quoting error 1006 and giving me the debug log. I've tried reinstalling LOOT and F4se but I havent been able to fix it so far. I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this before?

Debug log attached

LOOTDebugLog.txt 1.29 kB · 0 downloads

Please provide a full debug log. Also, are you using LOOT through MO2?

Im just using LOOT and that is the full log it gave me. It wont sort or load plugins it just pops up with the error immediately.

Error

Oh no, something went wrong! You can check your LOOTDebugLog.txt (you can get to it through the main menu) for more information.

Hello, I just cleaned a mod for the first time. I hope this is useful info:

- name: 'Vault-Tec Workshop Overhaul.esp'
    dirty:
        crc: 0x8FEF7906
        itm: 1
    clean:
      - crc: 0xA433A46E
        util: 'FO4Edit v4.0.3'

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17174

3 minutes ago, TobyKenobi said:

Hello, I just cleaned a mod for the first time. I hope this is useful info:

- name: 'Vault-Tec Workshop Overhaul.esp'
    dirty:
        crc: 0x8FEF7906
        itm: 1
    clean:
      - crc: 0xA433A46E
        util: 'FO4Edit v4.0.3'

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17174

Thank you for the report. However, we actually already have that data in the masterlist. You can check which mods already have cleaning data with LOOT's Masterlist Search.

22 hours ago, alois.marc.leblanc.private said:

I don't think it loaded the game on there thats why it wasn't a full log, full log here!

LOOTDebugLog.txt 3.02 kB · 2 downloads

That's still not a full debug log. You need to go into LOOT's settings & check Enable Debug Logging. If you're unable to reach the settings menu within LOOT, you can edit LOOT's config file manually. Just set enableDebugLogging to true in %LOCALAPPDATA%\LOOT\settings.toml.