red box bug

careseclass

when I install  elder srcolls skyrim  unofficial patch mod and    skyrim  overhaul  graphics    mod  I get this bug   when delete all mods the bug goes away . I tried  install  elder scrolls unofficial patch   and skyland  a texure  overhaul  mod  I still  get this  bug  the only fix I can  do is I could  not  install  elder scrolls unofficial patch mod   or skyrim  overhaul graphics mod  or skyland texure mod  with eldersrcolls unofficial patch mod .  right now my game have no mods   I think I should install  skyrim overhaul graphics and  skyland mod  separate. I on xbox one s

8-27-2017_5-12-41_PM.png

This is a rendering bug on the XB1 and should be reported to Bethesda. Those markers are not supposed to be visible.

I just sent  a report to   Bethesda  I hop they get it  by  deleting all mods it seems to help  I'm  thinking the elder srolls skyrim   unofficial patch mod  doesn't   like  skyrim  overhaul   graphics mod and skyland texure mod too

It has nothing to do with texture mods. It's a rendering bug in the game engine itself that they need to fix.

I found a mod might help   its called  color mod remover   .  when I was reading the comment section   color mod remover it seems this a common bug  in the game  with mods   are installed . when I was playing my game last night  I installed elder scrolls skyrim unofficial mod patch and color mod remover  and 2 or 3  other mods my game  work fine so far I  haven't  found that rendering bug   I'm at level 10. .  if I see that bug I wiil talk to Bethesda again  about this.

You should still report it to Bethesda or they won't fix the problem properly. Nobody should need to rely on hackish mods to fix stuff like that.