No Stone Unturned Now Broken XB1

Rabid Kiwi

This was caused by a bad dl Ty for the help fixing this.

Your last update broke No Stone Unturned.

Race Nord

Sex F

Lvl 116

Vampire NO

Warewolf NO

Facechanged NO

Gold 15,256

System XB1

Problem: After you pick up the first stone, then talking to Maul, then join the guild.  Vex does not offer to look at the stone. This make the quest stuck as to you can not get her to tell you about the other stones or turn them in if you get them all. Please fix this. I tested it with just your mod on different people and same result. 

Checked the change log saw nothing that should of caused this. Only started two days ago with the last mini update that had no change log attached to it.

Sry if this is known

Ty for your time.

No Stone Bug XB1.mp4

15 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

What last mini update?

I had a update for the xb1 mod two days ago that was really small i did not mark the size of it but it took only about 5 sec to download.

That can't be right then. The mod is 400MB and was just corrected for an error that caused it to be over 600MB. 5 seconds is much too fast for that large a file unless your internet connection is ludicrous speed. I think you need to try and purge cache on your console and then download it again.

2 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

That can't be right then. The mod is 400MB and was just corrected for an error that caused it to be over 600MB. 5 seconds is much too fast for that large a file unless your internet connection is ludicrous speed. I think you need to try and purge cache on your console and then download it again.

Ok del cc redel no joy Will try on a new person with no other mods and report back.

54 minutes ago, Rabid Kiwi said:

Ok del cc redel no joy Will try on a new person with no other mods and report back.

That fixed it for new people but not for old saves you can del this thread sry to pull a false alarm