CK question about generating FaceGen data

Jebbalon

I have two questions here... 

1st - Just to see if I got this right... for generating FaceGen data...
- Edit your npcs in CK (some vanilla and some new)
- old Skyrim - press CTRL-F4
- old Skyrim - mesh and texture data will be in Skyrim.esm AND MyMod.esp folders ?
- SSE - press CTRL-F4 - same result
- SSE - Saving file will generate FaceGen data in only the MyMod.esp folders - and this will result in dark-face-bug for the vanilla npcs ?
- is that correct?

2nd - For a mod that edits well over 2000 npcs (mostly new and a few vanilla)
- When saving the FaceGen auto generating takes approximately 6 minutes to complete !!!
- I'd like to know if there is any way to stop this auto face generation on save - ini setting or other
- this would make editing the esp, saving and editing some more much more enjoyable! I'd be able to just use Ctrl-F4 when needed.

Thanks

For both versions, the facegen files will go to the folders they should go to. So any vanilla NPCs edited will have files under a Skyrim.exm folder, DLC under the DLC folders, etc.

I am not aware of any way to stop facegen from being autogenerated on save in SSE and really wish it wouldn't do that if the data already exists.

Okay, well in SSE CTRL-F4 doesn't seem to do anything for me. And the auto facegen on save doesn't put files outside the mesh and textures \ MyMod.esp folders.

Am I missing something else? Do I have to create the mesh and texture folders for skyrim.esm and dlc?

If it won't put them into skyrim and dlc folders - should I manually move them before packaging mod?