[RELz] Mertz's WizBAIN thread

Beermotor

1 hour ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Seems like it was waiting for September to end :), really impressive array of options and inclusions.

I am messing with the .psd right now but ought to be getting sleep.

Apparently September is over in Germany. :)

The SSE CBBE Wizard is up!

Please let me know if you run into any bugs or weirdness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excellent news. One of the main things I have been waiting for to give SSE a serious playthrough. If Sky UI happened to release today too, that would be an epic battle for File of the Month.

9 hours ago, Beermotor said:

Apparently September is over in Germany. :)

The SSE CBBE Wizard is up!

Please let me know if you run into any bugs or weirdness.

Got a snag with that one, path chosen was curvy - nude - then you get to choosing pubes etc just after that

An error occurred in the wizard script:
Line 151:        Break
Error:    (Line 151, Column 10): Unexpected 'Break'.

If a user selects noskinmaps (replaces the sk texture with a blank dark sk texture to stop those weird lines when indoors near firelight)

Easy edit just remove the break line

1 minute ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Got a snag with that one, path chosen was curvy - nude - then you get to choosing pubes etc just after that

If a user selects noskinmaps (replaces the sk texture with a blank dark sk texture to stop those weird lines when indoors near firelight)

Easy edit just remove the break line

Good find!  Also telling of my preferences. ;)

Give me a moment and I'll fix it up. :P

While I'm fixing that extraneous "Break",  I've also uploaded a wizard for the CBBE Normal Map Options add-on for CBBE SSE.

11 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

@alt3rn1ty1 Fixed and a new version has been uploaded. :)

:cool: I just edited my own to remove the same break line ..

But I have also grabbed the Normal maps options one too :

You dont need to keep 00 Base selected if another choice is made, every one of them is just a replacer for femalebody_1_msn.dds

So I would move line 14 into line 26

Case "Base"
            SelectSubPackage '00 Base'
            Break
        Case "Petite"
            SelectSubPackage '01 Petite'
            Break
        Case "Curvier"

As it is at the moment whatever other option you select, you also end up with 00 Base selected aswell as your option.

Otherwise no probs with that one, its good to have the comparison images in a wizard for that one (and the comparison images in CBBE too between Slim / Curvy / Vanilla), makes choosing a lot easier.

Mertz got another slight change for the CBBE SE one, I think Face Pack should be selected by default aswell as Vanilla Outfits, just going from the descriptive text for that option :

"Installs female head textures and masks that are compatible with the default CBBE body textures. Required if you don't use another CBBE compatible set of head and body textures already."

I have been selecting them so have not seen the result of not selecting them in game, I would imagine if users just install this with the default setting of not selecting them you will have colour / tone mismatches at the neck making a seam.

So from line 60, add another default selection | for the Face Pack option

SelectMany "Additional Options\n\nPlease select or deselect any items below",\
        "|Vanilla Outfits","Choose this option if you want to install the adjusted vanilla outfits for CBBE. Required for the shape and properly appearing body textures. Includes BodySlide addon for the outfits as well.","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
        "|Face Pack","Installs female head textures and masks that are compatible with the default CBBE body textures. Required if you don't use another CBBE compatible set of head and body textures already.","FOMod\\Face Pack.jpg",\
        "Pubic Hair","Installs a body texture with pubic hair on the front.","FOMod\\Pubic Hair.png",\
        "No Skin Maps","Prevents bronze lines that sometimes appear on skin by installing fully black maps for the _sk\.dds textures. However\, this will make the body look slightly less smooth also!","FOMod\\Skin Map.jpg"

2 hours ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Mertz got another slight change for the CBBE SE one, I think Face Pack should be selected by default aswell as Vanilla Outfits, just going from the descriptive text for that option :

"Installs female head textures and masks that are compatible with the default CBBE body textures. Required if you don't use another CBBE compatible set of head and body textures already."

I have been selecting them so have not seen the result of not selecting them in game, I would imagine if users just install this with the default setting of not selecting them you will have colour / tone mismatches at the neck making a seam.

So from line 60, add another default selection | for the Face Pack option

SelectMany "Additional Options\n\nPlease select or deselect any items below",\
        "|Vanilla Outfits","Choose this option if you want to install the adjusted vanilla outfits for CBBE. Required for the shape and properly appearing body textures. Includes BodySlide addon for the outfits as well.","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
        "|Face Pack","Installs female head textures and masks that are compatible with the default CBBE body textures. Required if you don't use another CBBE compatible set of head and body textures already.","FOMod\\Face Pack.jpg",\
        "Pubic Hair","Installs a body texture with pubic hair on the front.","FOMod\\Pubic Hair.png",\
        "No Skin Maps","Prevents bronze lines that sometimes appear on skin by installing fully black maps for the _sk\.dds textures. However\, this will make the body look slightly less smooth also!","FOMod\\Skin Map.jpg"

Basically how the install overwrites work is that "Slim" is the default and base for everything else, and the other options overwrite specific things in '00 Base' as they are added in. The FOMOD installs the '00 Base' package right off the bat before any other options are presented.

I think the Face Pack thing is a good idea though so I'll update the wizard. :)

EDIT: CBBE Wizard v1.1 has been updated!

5 hours ago, Beermotor said:

Basically how the install overwrites work is that "Slim" is the default and base for everything else, and the other options overwrite specific things in '00 Base' as they are added in. The FOMOD installs the '00 Base' package right off the bat before any other options are presented.

OK I dont understand what "Slim" has to do with the Optional Normals ? (I get that in the CBBE Installer that slim is included if the user does not select Curvy or Vanilla .. But thats not the package we are talking about), the package with "00 Base" in is the Optional files which is a separate installer. I think you are getting the two cases mixed up here. You have kind of answered both my posts in one answer, when my two posts were talking about different things.

The Fomod probably does it that way too but its not necessary.

All of the sub-packages contain the same file, at the end of the wizard the way you have it, you end up with "00 Base" selected, and if you chose another option that additional sub-package is also selected .. And the result is you have configured one file = 00 Base does not need to be selected to accompany any other selection

9dsTOzq.png

^^ Thats what I was referring to when I said ..

But I have also grabbed the Normal maps options one too :

You dont need to keep 00 Base selected if another choice is made, every one of them is just a replacer for femalebody_1_msn.dds

So I would move line 14 into line 26

Case "Base"
            SelectSubPackage '00 Base'
            Break
        Case "Petite"
            SelectSubPackage '01 Petite'
            Break
        Case "Curvier"

As it is at the moment whatever other option you select, you also end up with 00 Base selected aswell as your option.

Otherwise no probs with that one, its good to have the comparison images in a wizard for that one (and the comparison images in CBBE too between Slim / Curvy / Vanilla), makes choosing a lot easier.

Doing it that way you end up with ..

x834zK3.png

Its just confusing for anyone else reading your wizard and wondering why you needed to keep 00 Base selected along with all other options, when its just an individual option in itself. If there were extra files in base which were needed in addition to what the other options added (say you had a diffuse texture along with the normal map in base, but only a normal map with differences to the texture in all the others), then keeping 00 Base selected would be needed. How you have it though its not needed.

14 hours ago, alt3rn1ty said:

OK I dont understand what "Slim" has to do with the Optional Normals ? (I get that in the CBBE Installer that slim is included if the user does not select Curvy or Vanilla .. But thats not the package we are talking about), the package with "00 Base" in is the Optional files which is a separate installer. I think you are getting the two cases mixed up here. You have kind of answered both my posts in one answer, when my two posts were talking about different things.

The Fomod probably does it that way too but its not necessary.

All of the sub-packages contain the same file, at the end of the wizard the way you have it, you end up with "00 Base" selected, and if you chose another option that additional sub-package is also selected .. And the result is you have configured one file = 00 Base does not need to be selected to accompany any other selection

9dsTOzq.png

^^ Thats what I was referring to when I said ..

Doing it that way you end up with ..

x834zK3.png

Its just confusing for anyone else reading your wizard and wondering why you needed to keep 00 Base selected along with all other options, when its just an individual option in itself. If there were extra files in base which were needed in addition to what the other options added (say you had a diffuse texture along with the normal map in base, but only a normal map with differences to the texture in all the others), then keeping 00 Base selected would be needed. How you have it though its not needed.

I think I see what you're saying: it's basically redundant if every file in '00 Base' is going to get replaced anyway.   I'll  have to take a good look at it when I get home.

I may have to ask Ousnius about it to see why he had it installing immediately on FOMOD init. 

Ok, but just consider another case .. I am currently making a load of diffuse texture options for the CBBE body, which consists of Clean / Dirty / Shaven / Strip / Thin / Thick / Thickest / Small Nipple / Bright Nipple / Dark Nipple - One of which is Clean HairThick DarkNipple - You get the idea, basicly there will be a diffuse texture for any combination of the layered options in the resources .psd

All of them will be called - Textures / actors / character / female / femalebody_1.dds

Sub-Package Option 1 / Textures / actors / character / female / femalebody_1.dds

Sub-Package Option 2 / Textures / actors / character / female / femalebody_1.dds

Sub-Package Option 3 / Textures / actors / character / female / femalebody_1.dds

Sub-Package Option 4 / Textures / actors / character / female / femalebody_1.dds

8GakeC1.png

When I do the scripting, why would I need to keep Sub-Package Option 1 selected if the user choose 4 ?

Answer, I dont, everyone of them overwrites the others, so only one needs to be selected.

Its the same case with the Normals Options which include variations on the same file femalebody_1_msn.dds

When converting from fomod to BAIN wizard you also need to look at the contents of the sub-packages .. reason:

fomod scripting can use priorities, ousnius may have set priority 1 on the first choice, to be overridden with priority 2 on all other selections - End result = only one gets installed

In BAINs we do not have any priorities, its all down to folder design logic and a series of overwrites (last sub-package contents win where there is a conflict between sub-packages ..

.. If they all conflict with just the one same file (as is the case for the normals options), its a simple case of choose one of them.

Normal Map Options - v1.1-198-1-1.7z Package Structure:

00 Base\
  textures\
    actors\
      character\
        female\
          femalebody_1_msn.dds
01 Petite\
  textures\
    actors\
      character\
        female\
          femalebody_1_msn.dds
02 Curvier\
  textures\
    actors\
      character\
        female\
          femalebody_1_msn.dds
03 Cleavage\
  textures\
    actors\
      character\
        female\
          femalebody_1_msn.dds
04 SevenBase\
  textures\
    actors\
      character\
        female\
          femalebody_1_msn.dds
05 SevenBase Muscular\
  textures\
    actors\
      character\
        female\
          femalebody_1_msn.dds
06 Muscular\
  textures\
    actors\
      character\
        female\
          femalebody_1_msn.dds
07 Fetish\
  textures\
    actors\
      character\
        female\
          femalebody_1_msn.dds
FOMod\
  Base.png
  CBBE.png
  Cleavage.png
  Curvier.png
  Fetish.png
  ModuleConfig.xml
  Muscular.png
  Petite.png
  SevenBase Muscular.png
  SevenBase.png
  info.xml
Wizard.txt

@alt3rn1ty I'm dumb and I apologize. It finally registered with me that you were talking about the optional add-on normal maps. :facepalm:

I agree totally and I've updated the wizard. Uploading after I post this. :)

I understand programmatically how you were led to do it that way by the original fomod scripting having "required files" source = 00 Base, and then the options had a Base as including an empty folder called ==Installer== .. It works that way too, but after conversion to WizBAIN the same does not need to be adopted.

( when I was redoing the fomod as a template for my "Diffuse Map Options" I skimmed and missed seeing the requiredfiles part of the script, so thought there was a mistake in the scripting .. Ousnius just corrected me :blush: )

Anyway, I will have another one for you, my own file if you want to put a wizard up here for it - I would actually prefer to include my own, but I am going to offer it up for inclusion on the CBBE page as one of their own optional files instead of opening up another mod page. And I think Ousnius would rather it conforms to the same format as the Normal Map Options so that in my absence they do not need to maintain a wizard they are unfamiliar with.

So will probably also do a wizard, but ping it up here separate instead if thats ok with you ?

1 hour ago, alt3rn1ty said:

I understand programmatically how you were led to do it that way by the original fomod scripting having "required files" source = 00 Base, and then the options had a Base as including an empty folder called ==Installer== .. It works that way too, but after conversion to WizBAIN the same does not need to be adopted.

( when I was redoing the fomod as a template for my "Diffuse Map Options" I skimmed and missed seeing the requiredfiles part of the script, so thought there was a mistake in the scripting .. Ousnius just corrected me :blush: )

Anyway, I will have another one for you, my own file if you want to put a wizard up here for it - I would actually prefer to include my own, but I am going to offer it up for inclusion on the CBBE page as one of their own optional files instead of opening up another mod page. And I think Ousnius would rather it conforms to the same format as the Normal Map Options so that in my absence they do not need to maintain a wizard they are unfamiliar with.

So will probably also do a wizard, but ping it up here separate instead if thats ok with you ?

Absolutely! Just let me know and I'll put it up.

:) If / When it goes up as an optional .. Here's the wizard ready to roll, seems ok in use (I put you in the who-by box aswell because this was a bit of copypasta from one of yours)

;=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
;-- CBBE Normal Map Options -- WizBAIN by alt3rn1ty and Mertz --
RequireVersions "", "", "", "307"

ResetAllEspmNames
DeSelectAll

SpankingClean = False
WeallyDoyty = False

;== Welcome screen
SelectOne "Welcome to CBBE Diffuse Map Options",\
    "|Welcome","Welcome to the CBBE Diffuse Map Options installer.\n\nThis installer gives you options to choose your preferred Body Skin Texture (Diffuse Map) for CBBE females.\n\nIt requires CBBE SE to be installed first, then install this after to overwrite the diffuse map which CBBE installed.\n\nClick Next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
    "Credits","CBBE Diffuse Map Options by alt3rn1ty.\n\nCredit to the CBBE Team, Caliente, Ousnius, Jeir, Lunyra, XunAmarox and whoever else helped to produce the resources.psd without which this mod would not have been made. If you enjoy this mod, please make sure to show your thanks by endorsing CBBE SE.\n\n\nWizBAIN installer by alt3rn1ty and Mertz\n\nClick next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png"
EndSelect

;== Select Clean or Dirty texture
SelectOne "Choose Clean or Dirty Textures",\
    "|Clean Textures","\nChoose this option if you like your Nords to be well kept non-smelly outstanding examples of cleanliness.\n\nClick Next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairShaven.png",\
    "Dirty Textures","\nChoose this option if you want your Nords to look like they could do with a nice warm Barbarians bath.\n\nClick next to continue the installation","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairShaven.png"
    Case "Clean Textures"
        SpankingClean = True
        Break
    Case "Dirty Textures"
        WeallyDoyty = True
        Break
EndSelect

;== Select Clean options
If SpankingClean
    SelectOne "Clean Diffuse Map Options - Choose one\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairShaven","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairShaven.png",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairStrip","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairStrip.png",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThick","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThick.png",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThickest","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThickest.png",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThin","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThin.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairShaven","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairShaven.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairStrip","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairStrip.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThick","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThick.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThickest","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThickest.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThin","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThin.png",\
        "CleanSkin HairShaven","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairShaven.png",\
        "CleanSkin HairStrip","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairStrip.png",\
        "CleanSkin HairThick","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairThick.png",\
        "|CleanSkin HairThickest","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairThickest.png",\
        "CleanSkin HairThin","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairThin.png"
        Case "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairShaven"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin BrightNipple HairShaven'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairStrip"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin BrightNipple HairStrip'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThick"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThick'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThickest"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThickest'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThin"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThin'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairShaven"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin DarkNipple HairShaven'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairStrip"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin DarkNipple HairStrip'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThick"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThick'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThickest"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThickest'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThin"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThin'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin HairShaven"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin HairShaven'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin HairStrip"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin HairStrip'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin HairThick"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin HairThick'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin HairThickest"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin HairThickest'
            Break
        Case "CleanSkin HairThin"
            SelectSubPackage 'CleanSkin HairThin'
            Break
    EndSelect
EndIf

;== Select Dirty options
If WeallyDoyty
    SelectOne "Dirty Diffuse Map Options - Choose one\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairShaven","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairShaven.png",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairStrip","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairStrip.png",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThick","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThick.png",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThickest","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThickest.png",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThin","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThin.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairShaven","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairShaven.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairStrip","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairStrip.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThick","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThick.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThickest","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThickest.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThin","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThin.png",\
        "DirtySkin HairShaven","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairShaven.png",\
        "DirtySkin HairStrip","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairStrip.png",\
        "DirtySkin HairThick","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairThick.png",\
        "|DirtySkin HairThickest","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairThickest.png",\
        "DirtySkin HairThin","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairThin.png"
        Case "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairShaven"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin BrightNipple HairShaven'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairStrip"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin BrightNipple HairStrip'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThick"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThick'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThickest"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThickest'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThin"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThin'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairShaven"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin DarkNipple HairShaven'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairStrip"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin DarkNipple HairStrip'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThick"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThick'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThickest"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThickest'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThin"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThin'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin HairShaven"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin HairShaven'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin HairStrip"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin HairStrip'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin HairThick"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin HairThick'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin HairThickest"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin HairThickest'
            Break
        Case "DirtySkin HairThin"
            SelectSubPackage 'DirtySkin HairThin'
            Break
    EndSelect
EndIf

;== Finish Page ==
Note "Confirm your selections above - if you are not happy with the selection use the BACK button below.\nWhen ready, tick 'Apply these selections' Below, and then click the 'Finish' button.\n\nIf You Have Auto-Anneal/Install Wizards set in Wrye Bash preferences, the Wizard will install your selections after clicking Finish\nOtherwise, right-click the installer again and choose Install"

6 hours ago, alt3rn1ty said:

:) If / When it goes up as an optional .. Here's the wizard ready to roll, seems ok in use (I put you in the who-by box aswell because this was a bit of copypasta from one of yours)

Reveal hidden contents

ResetAllEspmNames
DeSelectAll

SpankingClean = False
WeallyDoyty = False

;== Welcome screen
    "|Welcome","Welcome to the CBBE Diffuse Map Options installer.\n\nThis installer gives you options to choose your preferred Body Skin Texture (Diffuse Map) for CBBE females.\n\nIt requires CBBE SE to be installed first, then install this after to overwrite the diffuse map which CBBE installed.\n\nClick Next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
    "Credits","CBBE Diffuse Map Options by alt3rn1ty.\n\nCredit to the CBBE Team, Caliente, Ousnius, Jeir, Lunyra, XunAmarox and whoever else helped to produce the resources.psd without which this mod would not have been made. If you enjoy this mod, please make sure to show your thanks by endorsing CBBE SE.\n\n\nWizBAIN installer by alt3rn1ty and Mertz\n\nClick next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png"
EndSelect

"|Clean Textures","\nChoose this option if you like your Nords to be well kept non-smelly outstanding examples of cleanliness.\n\nClick Next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairShaven.png",\
    "Dirty Textures","\nChoose this option if you want your Nords to look like they could do with a nice warm Barbarians bath.\n\nClick next to continue the installation","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairShaven.png"
    Case "Clean Textures"
        SpankingClean = True
        Break
    Case "Dirty Textures"
        WeallyDoyty = True
        Break
EndSelect

;== Select Clean options
If SpankingClean
    SelectOne "Clean Diffuse Map Options - Choose one\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairShaven","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairShaven.png",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairStrip","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairStrip.png",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThick","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThick.png",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThickest","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThickest.png",\
        "CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThin","Clean Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\CleanSkin BrightNipple HairThin.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairShaven","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairShaven.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairStrip","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairStrip.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThick","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThick.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThickest","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThickest.png",\
        "CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThin","Clean Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\CleanSkin DarkNipple HairThin.png",\
        "CleanSkin HairShaven","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairShaven.png",\
        "CleanSkin HairStrip","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairStrip.png",\
        "CleanSkin HairThick","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairThick.png",\
        "|CleanSkin HairThickest","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairThickest.png",\
        "CleanSkin HairThin","Clean Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\CleanSkin HairThin.png"
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
    EndSelect
EndIf

;== Select Dirty options
If WeallyDoyty
    SelectOne "Dirty Diffuse Map Options - Choose one\n\nDouble-click image to view a larger version",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairShaven","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairShaven.png",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairStrip","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairStrip.png",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThick","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThick.png",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThickest","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThickest.png",\
        "DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThin","Dirty Skin with Brighter Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\DirtySkin BrightNipple HairThin.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairShaven","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairShaven.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairStrip","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairStrip.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThick","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThick.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThickest","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThickest.png",\
        "DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThin","Dirty Skin with Darker Larger nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\DirtySkin DarkNipple HairThin.png",\
        "DirtySkin HairShaven","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Shaven.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairShaven.png",\
        "DirtySkin HairStrip","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Strip.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairStrip.png",\
        "DirtySkin HairThick","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thick.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairThick.png",\
        "|DirtySkin HairThickest","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thickest.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairThickest.png",\
        "DirtySkin HairThin","Dirty Skin with Normal CBBE nipple and Pubic Hair Thin.","FOMod\\DirtySkin HairThin.png"
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
    EndSelect
EndIf

;== Finish Page ==
Note "Confirm your selections above - if you are not happy with the selection use the BACK button below.\nWhen ready, tick 'Apply these selections' Below, and then click the 'Finish' button.\n\nIf You Have Auto-Anneal/Install Wizards set in Wrye Bash preferences, the Wizard will install your selections after clicking Finish\nOtherwise, right-click the installer again and choose Install"

Got it and it's up. I renamed the title in the header to "CBBE Diffuse Map Options". I also snagged the package off of Dropbox so I have a copy. :)

I just uploaded v1.1 to DropBox, which now has matching hands diffuse maps for all options, making the dirty body match the hand at the wrist better

Also due to the addition of femalehand_1.dds I reworded the wizard a little .. Over on Nexus I just made a couple of follow up posts to update them (includes screenshot of the results of this mornings additions)

ResetAllEspmNames
DeSelectAll

SpankingClean = False
WeallyDoyty = False

;== Welcome screen
    "|Welcome","Welcome to the CBBE Diffuse Map Options installer.\n\nThis installer gives you options to choose your preferred female Body Skin Texture (Diffuse Map) and matching Hand texture, for CBBE females.\n\nIt requires CBBE SE to be installed first, then install this after to overwrite the diffuse maps which CBBE installed.\n\nClick Next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
EndSelect

Case "Clean Textures"
        SpankingClean = True
        Break
    Case "Dirty Textures"
        WeallyDoyty = True
        Break
EndSelect

;== Select Clean options
If SpankingClean
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
    EndSelect
EndIf

;== Select Dirty options
If WeallyDoyty
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
            Break
    EndSelect
EndIf

;== Finish Page ==

Sorry but I had a bright idea this morning and went for it :)

Ehm, disregard all the above - Ousnius suggested I put it on its own mod page seeing as I made it, cant give things away these days :shrug::)

Suits me .. So we wont be needing a separate WizBAIN for this, my choice the wizard is getting included as a multi-installer friendly package.

CBBE SE 1.1.7 will be needing an update this time to the wizard, there are four new sub-packages (14, 15, 16, 17) and associated images / descriptions for the choices, I like the new Bushier eyebrows option "Female eyebrow textures that aren't trimmed, so they are a little bushier just like vanilla. They match the hair colors more closely than vanilla eyebrows.", the more wild the woman the better imho :), they are definitely catering for more diverse tastes with CBBE these days.

8 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

CBBE SE 1.1.7 will be needing an update this time to the wizard, there are four new sub-packages (14, 15, 16, 17) and associated images / descriptions for the choices, I like the new Bushier eyebrows option "Female eyebrow textures that aren't trimmed, so they are a little bushier just like vanilla. They match the hair colors more closely than vanilla eyebrows.", the more wild the woman the better imho :), they are definitely catering for more diverse tastes with CBBE these days.

Thanks for the heads-up and the research. I've just downloaded it and it should be fairly easy.  I like your description too. :)

In other news, I just finished an update for "Immersive Children" on the LE side and it's going to be included with the mod.