[RELz] Mertz's WizBAIN thread

Beermotor

@Mertz By chance. do you think you can make a wizard for Skyrim SE Vivid Weathers 2.15 ? TechAngel handled it previously but no longer can, and it might require restructuring. Also is XPMSSE still planned to be worked on ? :)

On 1/10/2018 at 10:02 PM, Sladen2019 said:

@Mertz By chance. do you think you can make a wizard for Skyrim SE Vivid Weathers 2.15 ? TechAngel handled it previously but no longer can, and it might require restructuring. Also is XPMSSE still planned to be worked on ? :)

Sorry about the delay.  I downloaded it (I use Obsidian Weathers now) and took a look and it looks like I'm going to have to make a BCF for it since the '01 - Patches' folder has multiple plugin files in one folder. If they've truly finished updating the mod I'll do a BCF.

I'm going to take another stab at XPMSSE. I've learned a few things since the last time I tried it.  That's the last dragon I have to slay. :)

43 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

CBBE SE 1.2.3 remains compatible with the current wizard.

Excellent. Thank you for checking :beer:  I had my head in the Skyrim tweaks project most of the day Sunday so I didn't even see there was an update until today.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Beermotor

CBBE 1.3 for Skyrim SE - Wizard needs a little change, they have no need for the No Skin Maps option now, so that folder has been taken out of the archive (there was also an eyebrows folder included in another option which should not have been on previous versions, but nothing to affect the wizard in relation to that issue). See updated wizard.txt below in the spoiler.

There has also been an update for Fallout 4 CBBE, now at v2.6, but the current Wizard you have needs no changes and can be applied to this new version of Fallout 4 CBBE with no problems.

Here is the wizard.txt with all necessary changes made to work correctly with CBBE 1.3 Skyrim SE

;=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
;-- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -- WizBAIN by Mertz --
RequireVersions "", "", "", "307"
ResetAllEspmNames
DeSelectAll

MOD_Readme = str("CBBE replaces the vanilla female body that all adult female characters \(player and NPC\) share, with one that is fully customisable with the BodySlide tool. By default there are three nude options available that don\'t require anything but installation\, as well as two underwear styles for these body shapes.\n\nAlso included are all vanilla and DLC outfits converted to the base three body shapes, with additional BodySlide compatibility including sliders and many zaps.\n\nThe body mesh is completely custom and has 13554 vertices\, which is more than 20 times the resolution of the vanilla Skyrim body and 6 times that of the older CBBE.\n Included are textures made from photographs of real women\, and multiple choices of high-res normal map to fit the body shape you want. Also redone are the mesh weights for animation\, offering improved deformation in many poses.\n\nNote to modders: If you wish to create armour\/clothes for the bodies\, make use of the conversion references coming with BodySlide in Outfit Studio \(the base shape of CBBE\, otherwise the \"Outfit\" presets\) or your preferred modelling software. Ideally\, create BodySlide projects so that your outfits will fit regardless of shape preset.")

bSlim = False
bCurvy = False
bVanilla = False
bUnderwear = False
bNeverNude = False
bVanillaOutfits = False
bFacePack = False
bPubicHair = False
bUnderwearRevealing = False
; added in 1.17:
bDirtToBeautyMarks = False
bThinTrimmedBrows = False
bThinTrimmedBrowsLight = False
bTrimmedBrows = False
bTrimmedBrowsLight = False
bBushierBrows = False
bBushierBrowsLight = False

;== Welcome screen and install core mod
SelectOne "Welcome",\
    "|Welcome","Welcome to the Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer installer.\n\nClick Read Me below to select the Readme for this mod\n\nClick 'Credits' above to view the credits.\n\nClick Next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
	"Read Me",MOD_Readme,"FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
    "Credits","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer was brought to you by:\n\n - Caliente\n - ousnius\n - Jeir\n - Alecu for the underwear assets and design\n - Lunyra for some of the blend options in the PSD resources\n - MrTroubleMaker for the subsurface maps resource\n - XunAmarox for the innies layer in the PSD resources\n\n- Face Pack:\n - tktk1 for Pretty Face \(edited v1\)\n - HHaleyy for tintmasks and \(edited\) specular of Fair Skin Complexion\n - AluminumFoil for Eyebrows Match Hair \(edited\).\n\nIf you enjoy this mod\, please make sure to show your thanks by endorsing!\n\nWizBAIN installer by Beermotor S. Mertz\n\nClick next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png"
EndSelect
SelectSubPackage '00 Required (Slim)'

SelectOne "Body Shape\n\nPlease select one of the following options.",\
    "|Slim","Choose this option if you want to use the slim body shape. Affects the other options as well.","FOMod\\Slim.jpg",\
    "Curvy","Choose this option if you want to use the curvy default shape. Affects the other options as well.","FOMod\\Curvy.jpg",\
    "Vanilla Shape","The CBBE body\, shaped to conform closely to the proportions of the vanilla female body - with a few adjustments. Affects the other options as well.","FOMod\\Vanilla.jpg"
        Case "Slim"
            bSlim = True
            Break
        Case "Curvy"
            bCurvy = True
            SelectSubPackage '01 Curvy'
            Break
        Case "Vanilla Shape"
            bVanilla = True
            SelectSubPackage '02 Vanilla'
            Break
EndSelect

SelectOne "Underwear Options\n\nPlease select one of the following options",\
    "|Nude","Nude body with no underwear","FOMod\\Slim.jpg",\
    "Underwear","This will replace the nude body with underwear\. Color and shape options for this one follow in the next step. The bows can be removed in BodySlide. To stay nude\, don't select this!","FOMod\\Underwear.jpg",\
    "NeverNude","This will replace the nude body with the vanilla underwear. To stay nude\, don't select this!","FOMod\\NeverNude.jpg"
        Case "Nude"
            Break
        Case "Underwear"
            bUnderwear = True
            Break
        Case "NeverNude"
            bNeverNude = True
            Break
EndSelect
; New Dirt-to-Beauty-marks option added in 1.17.
SelectMany "Additional Options\n\nPlease select or deselect any items below",\
        "|Vanilla Outfits","Choose this option if you want to install the adjusted vanilla outfits for CBBE. Required for the shape and properly appearing body textures. Includes BodySlide addon for the outfits as well.","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
        "Face Pack","Installs female head textures and masks that are compatible with the default CBBE body textures. Required if you don't use another CBBE compatible set of head and body textures already.","FOMod\\Face Pack.jpg",\
        "Dirt to Beauty Marks","Turns the facial dirt options in the character creation into three beauty mark options. Doesn't affect NPCs, unless their face is regenerated in the Creation Kit.","FOMod\\Beauty Marks.jpg",\
        "Pubic Hair","Installs a body texture with pubic hair on the front.","FOMod\\Pubic Hair.png"
            Case "Vanilla Outfits"
                bVanillaOutfits = True
                Break
            Case "Face Pack"
                bFacePack = True
                Break
            Case "Dirt to Beauty Marks"
                bDirtToBeautyMarks = True
                Break
            Case "Pubic Hair"
                bPubicHair = True
                Break
EndSelect
; Added in 1.17 and 1.22 - Eyebrow options
SelectOne "Eyebrow Options\n\nPlease select one of the following options",\
    "|Thin + Trimmed Brows","Female eyebrow textures that are both thinned out and trimmed. They match the hair colors more closely than vanilla eyebrows.","FOMod\\Thin + Trimmed Brows.png",\
    "Thin + Trimmed Brows - Light","Female eyebrow textures that are both thinned out and trimmed. Light option is recommended for very light hair colors.","FOMod\\Thin + Trimmed Brows (Light).png",\
    "Trimmed Brows","Female eyebrow textures that are a little more trimmed compared to vanilla. They match the hair colors more closely than vanilla eyebrows.","FOMod\\Trimmed Brows.png",\
    "Trimmed Brows Light","Female eyebrow textures that are a little more trimmed compared to vanilla. Light option is recommended for very light hair colors.","FOMod\\Trimmed Brows (Light).png",\
    "Bushier Brows","Female eyebrow textures that aren't trimmed, so they are a little bushier just like vanilla. They match the hair colors more closely than vanilla eyebrows.","FOMod\\Bushier Brows.png",\
    "Bushier Brows Light","Female eyebrow textures that aren't trimmed, so they are a little bushier just like vanilla. Light option is recommended for very light hair colors.","FOMod\\Bushier Brows (Light).png"
        Case "Thin + Trimmed Brows"
            bThinTrimmedBrows = True
            Break
        Case "Thin + Trimmed Brows - Light"
            bThinTrimmedBrowsLight = True
            Break
        Case "Trimmed Brows"
            bTrimmedBrows = True
            Break
        Case "Trimmed Brows Light"
            bTrimmedBrowsLight = True
            Break
        Case "Bushier Brows"
            bBushierBrows = True
            Break
        Case "Bushier Brows Light"
            bBushierBrowsLight = True
            Break
EndSelect

If bUnderwear
bUnderwearDarkPurple = False
bUnderwearAqua = False
bUnderwearGray = False
bUnderwearDarkRed = False
    SelectOne "Underwear Options",\
        "|Normal","The underwear in its normal shape. The bows can be removed in BodySlide.","FOMod\\Underwear.jpg",\
        "Revealing","The underwear in its more revealing shape. The bows can be removed in BodySlide.","FOMod\\Underwear Revealing.jpg"
            Case "Normal"
                Break
            Case "Revealing"
                bUnderwearRevealing = True
                Break
    EndSelect
    SelectOne "Underwear Color",\
        "|Black","The underwear in a black color.","FOMod\\Underwear Black.png",\
        "Dark Purple","The underwear in dark purple.","FOMod\\Underwear Dark Purple.png",\
        "Aqua","The underwear in aqua","FOMod\\Underwear Aqua.png",\
        "Gray","The underwear in gray","FOMod\\Underwear Gray.png",\
        "Dark Red","The underwear in dark red","FOMod\\Underwear Dark Red.png"
            Case "Black"
                Break
            Case "Dark Purple"
                bUnderwearDarkPurple = True
                Break
            Case "Aqua"
                bUnderwearAqua = True
                Break
            Case "Gray"
                bUnderwearGray = True
                Break
            Case "Dark Red"
                bUnderwearDarkRed = True
                Break
    EndSelect
EndIf

; Conditional File Installs
If bNeverNude and bSlim
    SelectSubPackage '03 NeverNude Slim'
EndIf

If bNeverNude and bCurvy 
    SelectSubPackage '04 NeverNude Curvy'
EndIf

If bNeverNude and bVanilla
    SelectSubPackage '05 NeverNude Vanilla'
EndIf    

If bVanillaOutfits and bSlim
    SelectSubPackage '06 Outfits Slim'
    SelectSubPackage '09 Outfits BodySlide'
    SelectSubPackage '10 Outfits 1st Person'
EndIf

If bVanillaOutfits and bCurvy
    SelectSubPackage '07 Outfits Curvy'
EndIf

If bFacePack
    SelectSubPackage '11 Face Pack'
EndIf
; Added in 1.17 - Brow options and Dirt-to-Beauty-Marks, 
; Added in 1.2.2 - Lighter brow options
If bThinTrimmedBrows
    SelectSubPackage '14 Thin + Trimmed Brows'
EndIf

If bThinTrimmedBrowsLight
    SelectSubPackage '14 Thin + Trimmed Brows (Light)'
EndIf

If bTrimmedBrows
    SelectSubPackage '15 Trimmed Brows'
EndIf

If bTrimmedBrowsLight
    SelectSubPackage '15 Trimmed Brows (Light)'
EndIf

If bBushierBrows
    SelectSubPackage '16 Bushier Brows'
EndIf

If bBushierBrowsLight
    SelectSubPackage '16 Bushier Brows (Light)'
EndIf

If bDirtToBeautyMarks
    SelectSubPackage '17 Dirt to Beauty Marks'
EndIf

If bPubicHair
    SelectSubPackage '12 Pubic Hair'
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearRevealing == False
    If bSlim
        SelectSubPackage '20 Underwear'
    Elif bCurvy
        SelectSubPackage '21 Underwear Curvy'
    Elif bVanilla 
        SelectSubPackage '22 Underwear Vanilla'      
    EndIf
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearRevealing
    If bSlim
        SelectSubPackage '23 Underwear Revealing Slim'
    Elif bCurvy
        SelectSubPackage '24 Underwear Revealing Curvy'
    Elif bVanilla
        SelectSubPackage '25 Underwear Revealing Vanilla'
    EndIf
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearDarkPurple
    SelectSubPackage '26 Underwear Dark Purple'
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearAqua
    SelectSubPackage '27 Underwear Aqua'
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearGray
    SelectSubPackage '28 Underwear Gray'
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearDarkRed
    SelectSubPackage '29 Underwear Dark Red'
EndIf

;== Finish Page ==
Note "Confirm your selections above - if you are not happy with the selection use the BACK button below.\nWhen ready, tick 'Apply these selections' Below, and then click the 'Finish' button.\n\nIf You Have Auto-Anneal/Install Wizards set in Wrye Bash preferences, the Wizard will install your selections after clicking Finish\nOtherwise, right-click the installer again and choose Install"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another flick back to the recurring nightmare that is DarNBAIN, but there has been some progress!

DarNBAIN2018.7zDarkUId DarNBAIN-2018.7z

The DarNBAIN uses the same images as the DarkUI'd package- that may be changed at some later date. There's also the possibility of combining the two mods in the one script, but for now, the above arrangement is best.

Observation:
Differences in a some menu files in Beermotor's (Wrye's) DarkUI'd package compared to original- e.g. race_sex_menu.xml, the original has the following under

<text name="race_template_toggle_value">

<red> 217 </red>
                <green> 185 </green>
                <blue> 102 </blue>

Wrye's does not have the rgb setting.

Also there happens to be extra texture files in Wrye's package:

page_extention_untile_yescrease.DDS
shared_02_tab_noline.DDS
shared_main_background_1_notile.DDS
shared_main_background_1_notile_map.DDS

These match the ones in the original DarNiFied, but are removed from the DarkUId manual install pack. 

With Immersive Loading Screens: there's a comment on the post tab: "Maybe you'll need to edit loading_menu.xml to fit screens." Has any one tried this- have an example- and so thus worthy of a mention in the wizard docs?

Note to self regarding variables in wizards:

Spoiler

Because we cannot test for a package that is selected (or some other issue) there arises a difficulty in setting values variables when the user backtracks. e.g.

Consider the following block:
Y = 0

Some Intermediate Step

SelectMany "Blah"
"|X","More Blah"
EndIf
Case "X"
If Y==0
Y = 1
Else
Y = 0
Break
EndSelect ; Here the user may backtrack to the start, and Y could be any value!

This is addressed by resetting all variables like Y to 0 at each step

Y = 0

Some Intermediate Step
; Set Y to 0 here - as it maybe 1!
Y = 0

SelectMany "Blah"
"|X","More Blah"
EndIf
Case "X"
If Y==0
Y = 1
Else
Y = 0
Break
EndSelect

@Alt: Some of these WB issues might be ongoing/have tickets already:

• IniTweaks acquired through the wizard not showing in wizard Finish page.
  • Install Package A and apply its Ini Tweaks. Uninstall it, and move/copy a separate package B to Installers Tab, removing the old package A if you like. Install package B and apply its ini edits. If the ini edits are the same as package A, the Ini Edits tab will still display tweaks of the original (and uninstalled package) A. This can be repro'd when sampling both of the above packages, DarNBAIN2018.7zDarkUId DarNBAIN-2018.7z.
  • Upon wizard completion there is sometimes an Ok/Cancel prompt to apply Ini Tweaks, in some cases these have to be manually adjusted on the Ini Edit Tab, and in others, everything is okay! Can't figure out what causes the variability. :shrug:

@Beermotor:

Request: Kyoma's DarNifiedUI Additions might also want a BAIN wiz as an alternative to the current OMOD.

Edited by lmstearn
New DarN!

• 1 month later...

Updated the DarN mods once again for OXP compatibility here,- also streamlining the dialog and images. Heck, also added installers there for DarNified Additions, BTmod, and Quest Log Manager with the idea of all these package installers being compatible with each other.

Another one is Slaves of Cyrodiil.7z done a while back for the abandoned Slaves of Cyrodiil. It's also got a Fomod for lovers of Vortex and the like!

• 1 month later...

BEERMOTOR LIVES!, he has been seen in the wild posts of the Wrye Bash thread :celebration::banana::hug:

Enough celebrating <Casts cease party>

SMIM 2.08 released - It adds one more sub-package "29 Raven Rock 3D Ropes" and an associated screenshot for its presentation, but I think there have been other additions to already established sub-packages in the content of those.

Also see my previous post spoiler for a reworked CBBE 1.3 Skyrim SE Wizard :)

Yep I just finished a long and semi-unexpected cross-country move to Colorado and just now got my computer set back up.  Thanks for fixing the CBBE wizard; I just got everything updated last night so it's going to be a bit before I get completely situated and updating again. I think SMIM will be the first one I tackle.

14 hours ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Also see my previous post spoiler for a reworked CBBE 1.3 Skyrim SE Wizard :)

Thank you for updating it. I've given you credit and uploaded the new wizard on the OP. 

I owe you so much beer. :beer:

• 1 month later...

Hi @Beermotor

No updates this time, but just a heads up CBBE 1.4 has a new Morphs folder (I haven't looked into what it does or in what circumstances you need it)

I also noticed that in the wizard by default it does not select the optional Faces ( 11 Face Pack ) .. Reading the description for that option its "Necessary if you dont have any other CBBE compatible face textures", so I reckon by default that one should be selected, currently its not.

The wizard you have at the moment will work ok for CBBE 1.4, but just ignores the new Morph sub package, and people have to manually select the Face textures sub package (who may well not notice if they just accept defaults and do not read what that option says).

• 1 month later...

Hmm, @Beermotor gone dark again, well when you emerge here's another update for you :

CBBE SE v1.5

Since last you looked it has an added RaceMenuMorphs option, and a new ESL

I also made the Face Pack option selected by default - That option is Required, if you do not use any other CBBE compatible Face textures, and previously you had that option not selected = Anyone not reading closely and just clicking quickly through the options may well easily miss the fact they really ought to select it - So I made it selected by default.

New Wizard.txt is in the code box in the spoiler below, anyone copying it into the old wizard.txt, make sure when you left click and drag to highlight all the text in the code box, to keep dragging and scroll to the right when you hit the bottom, so that all the off screen text is also copied (some of these lines are loooong)  ..

;-- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -- WizBAIN by Mertz --
RequireVersions "", "", "", "307"
ResetAllEspmNames
DeSelectAll

MOD_Readme = str("CBBE replaces the vanilla female body that all adult female characters \(player and NPC\) share, with one that is fully customisable with the BodySlide tool. By default there are three nude options available that don\'t require anything but installation\, as well as two underwear styles for these body shapes.\n\nAlso included are all vanilla and DLC outfits converted to the base three body shapes, with additional BodySlide compatibility including sliders and many zaps.\n\nThe body mesh is completely custom and has 13554 vertices\, which is more than 20 times the resolution of the vanilla Skyrim body and 6 times that of the older CBBE.\n Included are textures made from photographs of real women\, and multiple choices of high-res normal map to fit the body shape you want. Also redone are the mesh weights for animation\, offering improved deformation in many poses.\n\nNote to modders: If you wish to create armour\/clothes for the bodies\, make use of the conversion references coming with BodySlide in Outfit Studio \(the base shape of CBBE\, otherwise the \"Outfit\" presets\) or your preferred modelling software. Ideally\, create BodySlide projects so that your outfits will fit regardless of shape preset.")

bSlim = False
bCurvy = False
bVanilla = False
bUnderwear = False
bNeverNude = False
bVanillaOutfits = False
bFacePack = False
bPubicHair = False
bUnderwearRevealing = False
; added in 1.17:
bDirtToBeautyMarks = False
bThinTrimmedBrows = False
bThinTrimmedBrowsLight = False
bTrimmedBrows = False
bTrimmedBrowsLight = False
bBushierBrows = False
bBushierBrowsLight = False
bRaceMenuMorph = False

;== Welcome screen and install core mod
SelectOne "Welcome",\
    "|Welcome","Welcome to the Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer installer.\n\nClick Read Me below to select the Readme for this mod\n\nClick 'Credits' above to view the credits.\n\nClick Next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
	"Read Me",MOD_Readme,"FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
    "Credits","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer was brought to you by:\n\n - Caliente\n - ousnius\n - Jeir\n - Alecu for the underwear assets and design\n - Lunyra for some of the blend options in the PSD resources\n - MrTroubleMaker for the subsurface maps resource\n - XunAmarox for the innies layer in the PSD resources\n\n- Face Pack:\n - tktk1 for Pretty Face \(edited v1\)\n - HHaleyy for tintmasks and \(edited\) specular of Fair Skin Complexion\n - AluminumFoil for Eyebrows Match Hair \(edited\).\n\nIf you enjoy this mod\, please make sure to show your thanks by endorsing!\n\nWizBAIN installer by Beermotor S. Mertz\n\nClick next to continue the installation","FOMod\\CBBE.png"
EndSelect
SelectSubPackage '00 Required (Slim)'

SelectOne "Body Shape\n\nPlease select one of the following options.",\
    "|Slim","Choose this option if you want to use the slim body shape. Affects the other options as well.","FOMod\\Slim.jpg",\
    "Curvy","Choose this option if you want to use the curvy default shape. Affects the other options as well.","FOMod\\Curvy.jpg",\
    "Vanilla Shape","The CBBE body\, shaped to conform closely to the proportions of the vanilla female body - with a few adjustments. Affects the other options as well.","FOMod\\Vanilla.jpg"
        Case "Slim"
            bSlim = True
            Break
        Case "Curvy"
            bCurvy = True
            SelectSubPackage '01 Curvy'
            Break
        Case "Vanilla Shape"
            bVanilla = True
            SelectSubPackage '02 Vanilla'
            Break
EndSelect

SelectOne "Underwear Options\n\nPlease select one of the following options",\
    "|Nude","Nude body with no underwear","FOMod\\Slim.jpg",\
    "Underwear","This will replace the nude body with underwear\. Color and shape options for this one follow in the next step. The bows can be removed in BodySlide. To stay nude\, don't select this!","FOMod\\Underwear.jpg",\
    "NeverNude","This will replace the nude body with the vanilla underwear. To stay nude\, don't select this!","FOMod\\NeverNude.jpg"
        Case "Nude"
            Break
        Case "Underwear"
            bUnderwear = True
            Break
        Case "NeverNude"
            bNeverNude = True
            Break
EndSelect
; New Dirt-to-Beauty-marks option added in 1.17.
SelectMany "Additional Options\n\nPlease select or deselect any items below",\
        "|Vanilla Outfits","Choose this option if you want to install the adjusted vanilla outfits for CBBE. Required for the shape and properly appearing body textures. Includes BodySlide addon for the outfits as well.","FOMod\\CBBE.png",\
        "|Face Pack","Installs female head textures and masks that are compatible with the default CBBE body textures.\n\nThis option is Required if you don't use another CBBE compatible set of head and body textures already.","FOMod\\Face Pack.jpg",\
        "Dirt to Beauty Marks","Turns the facial dirt options in the character creation into three beauty mark options. Doesn't affect NPCs, unless their face is regenerated in the Creation Kit.","FOMod\\Beauty Marks.jpg",\
        "Pubic Hair","Installs a body texture with pubic hair on the front.","FOMod\\Pubic Hair.png",\
        "RaceMenu Morphs","This option also requires the RaceMenu Mod to be installed.\n\nBodyMorph is a system part of the RaceMenu Mod, that lets you morph bodies and outfits live in-game. To make use of it, choose this option and make sure to build all of your bodies and outfits using the 'Build Morphs' checkbox in the BodySlide program.","FOMod\\CBBE.png"
            Case "Vanilla Outfits"
                bVanillaOutfits = True
                Break
            Case "Face Pack"
                bFacePack = True
                Break
            Case "Dirt to Beauty Marks"
                bDirtToBeautyMarks = True
                Break
            Case "Pubic Hair"
                bPubicHair = True
                Break
            Case "RaceMenu Morphs"
                bRaceMenuMorph = True
                Break
EndSelect
; Added in 1.17 and 1.22 - Eyebrow options
SelectOne "Eyebrow Options\n\nPlease select one of the following options",\
    "|Thin + Trimmed Brows","Female eyebrow textures that are both thinned out and trimmed. They match the hair colors more closely than vanilla eyebrows.","FOMod\\Thin + Trimmed Brows.png",\
    "Thin + Trimmed Brows - Light","Female eyebrow textures that are both thinned out and trimmed. Light option is recommended for very light hair colors.","FOMod\\Thin + Trimmed Brows (Light).png",\
    "Trimmed Brows","Female eyebrow textures that are a little more trimmed compared to vanilla. They match the hair colors more closely than vanilla eyebrows.","FOMod\\Trimmed Brows.png",\
    "Trimmed Brows Light","Female eyebrow textures that are a little more trimmed compared to vanilla. Light option is recommended for very light hair colors.","FOMod\\Trimmed Brows (Light).png",\
    "Bushier Brows","Female eyebrow textures that aren't trimmed, so they are a little bushier just like vanilla. They match the hair colors more closely than vanilla eyebrows.","FOMod\\Bushier Brows.png",\
    "Bushier Brows Light","Female eyebrow textures that aren't trimmed, so they are a little bushier just like vanilla. Light option is recommended for very light hair colors.","FOMod\\Bushier Brows (Light).png"
        Case "Thin + Trimmed Brows"
            bThinTrimmedBrows = True
            Break
        Case "Thin + Trimmed Brows - Light"
            bThinTrimmedBrowsLight = True
            Break
        Case "Trimmed Brows"
            bTrimmedBrows = True
            Break
        Case "Trimmed Brows Light"
            bTrimmedBrowsLight = True
            Break
        Case "Bushier Brows"
            bBushierBrows = True
            Break
        Case "Bushier Brows Light"
            bBushierBrowsLight = True
            Break
EndSelect

If bUnderwear
bUnderwearDarkPurple = False
bUnderwearAqua = False
bUnderwearGray = False
bUnderwearDarkRed = False
    SelectOne "Underwear Options",\
        "|Normal","The underwear in its normal shape. The bows can be removed in BodySlide.","FOMod\\Underwear.jpg",\
        "Revealing","The underwear in its more revealing shape. The bows can be removed in BodySlide.","FOMod\\Underwear Revealing.jpg"
            Case "Normal"
                Break
            Case "Revealing"
                bUnderwearRevealing = True
                Break
    EndSelect
    SelectOne "Underwear Color",\
        "|Black","The underwear in a black color.","FOMod\\Underwear Black.png",\
        "Dark Purple","The underwear in dark purple.","FOMod\\Underwear Dark Purple.png",\
        "Aqua","The underwear in aqua","FOMod\\Underwear Aqua.png",\
        "Gray","The underwear in gray","FOMod\\Underwear Gray.png",\
        "Dark Red","The underwear in dark red","FOMod\\Underwear Dark Red.png"
            Case "Black"
                Break
            Case "Dark Purple"
                bUnderwearDarkPurple = True
                Break
            Case "Aqua"
                bUnderwearAqua = True
                Break
            Case "Gray"
                bUnderwearGray = True
                Break
            Case "Dark Red"
                bUnderwearDarkRed = True
                Break
    EndSelect
EndIf

; Conditional File Installs
If bNeverNude and bSlim
    SelectSubPackage '03 NeverNude Slim'
EndIf

If bNeverNude and bCurvy 
    SelectSubPackage '04 NeverNude Curvy'
EndIf

If bNeverNude and bVanilla
    SelectSubPackage '05 NeverNude Vanilla'
EndIf    

If bVanillaOutfits and bSlim
    SelectSubPackage '06 Outfits Slim'
EndIf

If bVanillaOutfits and bCurvy
    SelectSubPackage '07 Outfits Curvy'
EndIf

If bFacePack
    SelectSubPackage '11 Face Pack'
EndIf
; Added in 1.17 - Brow options and Dirt-to-Beauty-Marks, 
; Added in 1.2.2 - Lighter brow options
If bThinTrimmedBrows
    SelectSubPackage '14 Thin + Trimmed Brows'
EndIf

If bThinTrimmedBrowsLight
    SelectSubPackage '14 Thin + Trimmed Brows (Light)'
EndIf

If bTrimmedBrows
    SelectSubPackage '15 Trimmed Brows'
EndIf

If bTrimmedBrowsLight
    SelectSubPackage '15 Trimmed Brows (Light)'
EndIf

If bBushierBrows
    SelectSubPackage '16 Bushier Brows'
EndIf

If bBushierBrowsLight
    SelectSubPackage '16 Bushier Brows (Light)'
EndIf

If bDirtToBeautyMarks
    SelectSubPackage '17 Dirt to Beauty Marks'
EndIf

If bPubicHair
    SelectSubPackage '12 Pubic Hair'
EndIf

If bRaceMenuMorph
    SelectSubPackage '30 RaceMenu Morphs'
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearRevealing == False
    If bSlim
        SelectSubPackage '20 Underwear'
    Elif bCurvy
        SelectSubPackage '21 Underwear Curvy'
    Elif bVanilla 
        SelectSubPackage '22 Underwear Vanilla'      
    EndIf
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearRevealing
    If bSlim
        SelectSubPackage '23 Underwear Revealing Slim'
    Elif bCurvy
        SelectSubPackage '24 Underwear Revealing Curvy'
    Elif bVanilla
        SelectSubPackage '25 Underwear Revealing Vanilla'
    EndIf
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearDarkPurple
    SelectSubPackage '26 Underwear Dark Purple'
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearAqua
    SelectSubPackage '27 Underwear Aqua'
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearGray
    SelectSubPackage '28 Underwear Gray'
EndIf

If bUnderwear and bUnderwearDarkRed
    SelectSubPackage '29 Underwear Dark Red'
EndIf

;== Finish Page ==
Note "Confirm your selections above - if you are not happy with the selection use the BACK button below.\nWhen ready, tick 'Apply these selections' Below, and then click the 'Finish' button.\n\nIf You Have Auto-Anneal/Install Wizards set in Wrye Bash preferences, the Wizard will install your selections after clicking Finish\nOtherwise, right-click the installer again and choose Install"

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@Beermotor In case you see it here - could you give us explicit permission to redistribute your BAIN wizards from this thread for CI/testing the new parser? Best to do it in a post on this thread so that we can archive and link it.

• 1 month later...

I know we spoke earlier on Github but please feel free.

For anyone else I'm all about the Cathedral Concept/Open Source philosophy so anyone is welcome to use these examples to build their own installers or whatever they wish, just mention me or something. :)