Wrye Bash - All Games

Utumno

Sibir pinpointed the plugin. Within the UL compilation there is an option to either have all the UL merged into one plugin or all of them merged except for chorrol hinterland ... which is then installed on it's own with the better cities version, which is then made compatibility with better cities. So then next installing patches from the UL compatibility patches there is a general patch for this ... which now that I type this that seems odd. The plugin is named ULM BetterCities-UniqueLandscapes merged patch.esp it has this in the description: Compatibility patch for Better Cities Full v6 and Unique Landscapes v2 version: 2. If is found in the linked package in folder 01 Merged. I'm assuming it is a patch for all the other Better cities sans the Chorrol Hinterland, which has it's own thing.

Vorians addressed my half-ass report here. I only have so much time to tackle issues and so trying to choose the things I know I can help with. I Most certainly appreciate your attention to that one though. Very appreciative. Anything more I can do let me know.

9 hours ago, Utumno said:

@Psymon Could you please single out which patcher(s) are causing the error? Will try and reproduce asap. Btw your nick reminds me of something - were you by any chance involved in WB/Bashmon development?

As for my history

Umm ... not directly ... I did however used to chat with Wrye and several others involved with Wrye Bash sometimes often way back in 2008-2011. Mostly I was testing things and giving feedback mostly related to overhaul mixing and matching, but when BAIN was finally implemented, I was chatting with Wrye seems like a lot and giving him feedback on how to best implement that...I know some of my suggestions and  dialogue had a fair bit to do with how that turned out. But

here is my footnote to that history. All on forums long dead. Never wanted credit or anything ... and whoever ported those posts did contact me to ask if it was OK, but the only forum that still let me log in was Alliance. I know that in the past I even hosted a few mods for authors but cannot find them or even really remember what they were. Small stuff though and with permission.

Anyway I stepped away from all games and mod use and everything with this ... for about a decade. Just life took me in other directions that I followed. I initial returned because of first getting excited for Starfield and Skyblivion, then remembering having fun with all this. Then before I knew it I'm right back here in the forums reporting bugs, ...How little things really change ,,,, and partly this is because ... I rarely follow what is on the tin and prefer to forge my own load order rather than just accept packages.

That said ... I'm fully self trained on all this stuff. My name was originally a mash up of Psychology and Simon, Which isn't my name even though I did for many years work in psychology. There is a DC character named that, but he aint cool or anything. The mon part has nothing to do with like python slang or anything. Oh there was an older Morrowind Modder named Psymonizer. I did once take some courses in computer science ... way back in the mid 90s, but only stuck with things as a fan and user of small little programs such as this. Never made money by it, unless you count a modder sending me a second hand computer as thanks.

I'm full of ideas lately for mods ... and knowing the limitations of Oblivion, I may try my hand, but that won't be a fast process. Just now the mod scene seems much more calm. I can recall a time when there was mind blowing mods being released regularly.,and can see that on the horizon again.... I mean really cool things with Skyblivion with multiplayer and VR. Not the usual turning of a single player game into a PvP type thing, but like solving puzzles for two. due to my actual work history ... can think of many interpersonal games that if modded into a game like skyrim or skyblivion that could be amazing, and unique in the world of modding.

The idea above about Wrye Morph mostly from going through the 900GB drive of old mods that I did manage to squirrel away and onto a newer hard drive. Saw that and recall doing it once, not much else. Which, who knows maybe scripts could do that today. Seems that is where most of the development is. Still doing due diligence of testing it out, getting a grip on what it is like. I mean I don't think a lot of the game breaking stuff is that bad if it is assumed that the morphing was limited to just a few characters and then assume they are a unit or a party and that who ever is the prime then the other two are companions ... or even just other one. So if transforms aren't put in as some wildly losing the self in the sea of citizens to become ... more focused and other person your character was is still there, no running from the law just by switching out.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure Wrye took to that as part of his own roleplay with the game, Like after taking over the sheogorath title-position he then implemented wrye Morph and and shivering death into the game play and that seems to fit ... god of insanity who could secretly be anyone. Not sure how possible that is without wrye bash.

Today Wrye Bash seeming more a relic, which ... I could be wrong about, My impression is that folks just got tired of the one and only question that dominated back then: "Is this mod compatible with FCOM". I was one of those for a while and even completed the entire game with way more than 255 mods, many personal Gecko based mod mergers and full fcom etc, Now that doesn't interest me nor does replacer use, What excites me is TWMP and some of the newer Magic Mods and AI. I'm still a devote of Duke Patrick for sure.

As for Wrye's own definitions I'm grateful to the the cathedral for providing the structure and methods, but I prefer being out in the weeds on in the parlors really. That is where innovation resides. Then if well tended to and cultivated could be introduced to the prelates for preservation and more widespread use. All highfalutin talk when really I'm rusty now - and it is a learning curve for sure getting back into this.

41 minutes ago, Psymon said:

Sibir pinpointed the plugin. Within the UL compilation there is an option to either have all the UL merged into one plugin or all of them merged except for chorrol hinterland ... which is then installed on it's own with the better cities version, which is then made compatibility with better cities. So then next installing patches from the UL compatibility patches there is a general patch for this ... which now that I type this that seems odd. The plugin is named ULM BetterCities-UniqueLandscapes merged patch.esp it has this in the description: Compatibility patch for Better Cities Full v6 and Unique Landscapes v2 version: 2. If is found in the linked package in folder 01 Merged. I'm assuming it is a patch for all the other Better cities sans the Chorrol Hinterland, which has it's own thing.

Vorians addressed my half-ass report here. I only have so much time to tackle issues and so trying to choose the things I know I can help with. I Most certainly appreciate your attention to that one though. Very appreciative. Anything more I can do let me know.

As for my history

Reveal hidden contents

Umm ... not directly ... I did however used to chat with Wrye and several others involved with Wrye Bash sometimes often way back in 2008-2011. Mostly I was testing things and giving feedback mostly related to overhaul mixing and matching, but when BAIN was finally implemented, I was chatting with Wrye seems like a lot and giving him feedback on how to best implement that...I know some of my suggestions and  dialogue had a fair bit to do with how that turned out. But

here is my footnote to that history. All on forums long dead. Never wanted credit or anything ... and whoever ported those posts did contact me to ask if it was OK, but the only forum that still let me log in was Alliance. I know that in the past I even hosted a few mods for authors but cannot find them or even really remember what they were. Small stuff though and with permission.

Anyway I stepped away from all games and mod use and everything with this ... for about a decade. Just life took me in other directions that I followed. I initial returned because of first getting excited for Starfield and Skyblivion, then remembering having fun with all this. Then before I knew it I'm right back here in the forums reporting bugs, ...How little things really change ,,,, and partly this is because ... I rarely follow what is on the tin and prefer to forge my own load order rather than just accept packages.

That said ... I'm fully self trained on all this stuff. My name was originally a mash up of Psychology and Simon, Which isn't my name even though I did for many years work in psychology. There is a DC character named that, but he aint cool or anything. The mon part has nothing to do with like python slang or anything. Oh there was an older Morrowind Modder named Psymonizer. I did once take some courses in computer science ... way back in the mid 90s, but only stuck with things as a fan and user of small little programs such as this. Never made money by it, unless you count a modder sending me a second hand computer as thanks.

I'm full of ideas lately for mods ... and knowing the limitations of Oblivion, I may try my hand, but that won't be a fast process. Just now the mod scene seems much more calm. I can recall a time when there was mind blowing mods being released regularly.,and can see that on the horizon again.... I mean really cool things with Skyblivion with multiplayer and VR. Not the usual turning of a single player game into a PvP type thing, but like solving puzzles for two. due to my actual work history ... can think of many interpersonal games that if modded into a game like skyrim or skyblivion that could be amazing, and unique in the world of modding.

The idea above about Wrye Morph mostly from going through the 900GB drive of old mods that I did manage to squirrel away and onto a newer hard drive. Saw that and recall doing it once, not much else. Which, who knows maybe scripts could do that today. Seems that is where most of the development is. Still doing due diligence of testing it out, getting a grip on what it is like. I mean I don't think a lot of the game breaking stuff is that bad if it is assumed that the morphing was limited to just a few characters and then assume they are a unit or a party and that who ever is the prime then the other two are companions ... or even just other one. So if transforms aren't put in as some wildly losing the self in the sea of citizens to become ... more focused and other person your character was is still there, no running from the law just by switching out.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure Wrye took to that as part of his own roleplay with the game, Like after taking over the sheogorath title-position he then implemented wrye Morph and and shivering death into the game play and that seems to fit ... god of insanity who could secretly be anyone. Not sure how possible that is without wrye bash.

Today Wrye Bash seeming more a relic, which ... I could be wrong about, My impression is that folks just got tired of the one and only question that dominated back then: "Is this mod compatible with FCOM". I was one of those for a while and even completed the entire game with way more than 255 mods, many personal Gecko based mod mergers and full fcom etc, Now that doesn't interest me nor does replacer use, What excites me is TWMP and some of the newer Magic Mods and AI. I'm still a devote of Duke Patrick for sure.

As for Wrye's own definitions I'm grateful to the the cathedral for providing the structure and methods, but I prefer being out in the weeds on in the parlors really. That is where innovation resides. Then if well tended to and cultivated could be introduced to the prelates for preservation and more widespread use. All highfalutin talk when really I'm rusty now - and it is a learning curve for sure getting back into this.

That's only for the <[CELL:(Oblivion.esm, 023777)]> outside of block or subblock traceback, I was able to replicate it with that plugin. However, I was not able to replicate the 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'fid' traceback, so that's likely caused by something else. You'd have to disable patchers & rebuild your BP until the traceback stops to see what patcher is producing it, then do the same thing with the mods in that patcher to see what is producing it & link it so that the devs can try to replicate it for debugging.

The NoneType has no attribute error is almost certainly caused by the former error. We fail to load a CELL for some reason, then it's None and a patcher tries to access its FormID, so errors with the NoneType error.

Sorry I can't be more helpful .. trying to wrestle with tes4ll just to get it to finish. Kind of taking all my attention right now.

On 3/28/2023 at 10:58 AM, Infernio said:

There's a 291.1 on the old SourceForge, no guarantee that it'll work though: https://sourceforge.net/projects/oblivionworks/files/Wrye Bash/Wrye Bash 291.1/

Infernio ... do you know if this version is a stand alone or requires a full python install as well?

It seems to be an installer, but when running it the python only versus stand alone options are greyed out and only the python version is checked - as per attached image.

Does this mean that in order to install this 291.1 version I'd have to install full python? And if that is the case ... does that cause problems if I have the stand alone versions installed for Oblivion and the other games?

Is it hard to learn how to make the 291.1 version stand alone? any links? Can this be a request?

Since I have to reinstall again.. thought I'd see about tackling this.

thanks

Also I have a few other errors to report, but gotta build up again. I'm just having a bear of a time getting my old DVD version of the Oblivion GOTY edition and windows or other programs dealing with it after patching to LAA. GOG has a sale right now, so probably gonna get that as I understand it's exe is already patched for that.

WryeBash-291.1-InstallRequirements_2023-03-30 020238.jpg

Edited by Psymon

7 hours ago, Infernio said:

I'll see about building a standalone for 291 tomorrow.

Thanks man - much appreciated on that.

I had to reinstall Oblivion switching to GOG version from my original DVD from when GOTY first was released, hoping that solves some issues with WIndows and certain other utilities. But will try it out if you can get it in that shape. Awesome!

So, standalone was "experimental" back then and we don't have the "experimental" branch that had it on GitHub. There actually is one on SourceForge though, in a different folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/oblivionworks/files/Wrye Bash/deprecated versions/Wrye Bash 291/Wrye Bash 291 -- Standalone Version.7z/download

If that doesn't work, you'll have to download the Python version and follow the instructions in the readme (section "Python Components", since the "Wrye Python" bundle does not seem to exist anymore).

Edited by Infernio

On 3/31/2023 at 3:10 AM, Infernio said:

So, standalone was "experimental" back then and we don't have the "experimental" branch that had it on GitHub. There actually is one on SourceForge though, in a different folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/oblivionworks/files/Wrye Bash/deprecated versions/Wrye Bash 291/Wrye Bash 291 -- Standalone Version.7z/download

If that doesn't work, you'll have to download the Python version and follow the instructions in the readme (section "Python Components", since the "Wrye Python" bundle does not seem to exist anymore).

Well thanks for looking at that. I think it requires python ...to install I just rename the Mopy folders in my Oblivion folder ... Mopy 310. 311, 291.1 and I did look at the bash.ini to see what egregious stuff, but other than less options very similar. Tried just with no bash ini and with as best I could altering the location of the installers (even though with a fresh run that shouldn't be automatically considered I'm pretty sure.

Either way no matter what I do .. I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw", line 31, in <module>
  File "bash.pyo", line 276, in main
  File "basher.pyo", line 12988, in InitSettings
  File "bosh.pyo", line 31629, in initSettings
  File "bolt.pyo", line 917, in __init__
  File "bosh.pyo", line 228, in load
  File "bolt.pyo", line 875, in load
TypeError: must be string, not Path

Pretty sure that means it needs python. Haven't had it installed since 2012 but I do recall that terminology enough to see that.

Does anyone have any advice on whether or not the stand alone variants can be used when python is also installed? Or if I will need to also do version regressions with python .. if so ... that may turn into more trouble than it is worth.

thanks again

Edited by Psymon

That error happens because 291 is trying to load your settings files, but they're way too new for it to understand. You'll have to back up and then remove all of WB's .dat files for it to load.

Never mind! SUCCESS I think I figured it out ... just including what I was asking in spoiler in case anyone else following along.

Where by default are those located? For instance here is the top section alterations I use for WB 310

sOblivionMods=G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods

sBashModData=G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data

sInstallersData=G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash

G drive is not the same as the game play drive, this means that those components are also stored there and not where bash would by default generate them if that is what it is doing on start up. So when I put the stand alone version in my Oblivion folder it is just a Mopy folder. When I change out say 310 from 311 I just rename the Mopy folder to say .Mopy 310 then I copy out the bash.ini file to the new Mopy folder which was previously probably named .311 Mopy or .291 Mopy as this case would be.

My understandings from the last time I really dove into bash stuff ... like 2013? yikes ... the normal situation on start up is if there is no bash.ini and just the default is detected then only when you start the installers tab does it stat generating these other folders outside the Oblivion folder. 291 does have another set of folders that go in the data folder that have been smartly moved to the Mopy folder, so those data folder are there for 291 but it wouldn't see these other renamed folders or the custom places I put their component folders.

So where else do I need to look for Wrye Bash components to remove?

And apologies for all this annoying arcane questions ... and much appreciation thanks

[edit] by settings ,,, I took you to mean settings for wrye bash, if that is not it then I'm lost.

[edit 2] It seems that 291.1 did generate an Oblivion Mods folder next to the Oblivion folder as expected, but that is not the place where I keep anything for 310+ of wrye bash.

[edit 3] Oh under documents/my game/Oblivion .... yeah?

Fairly certain with settings in even another location location ... by adjusting the bash.ini for 291.1 will result in being able to run both at the same time. Keeping in mind that I probably wouldn't want that and have already figured out a way to let me know which is which blocking installers and so on.

I will post back if I get success with Wrye Morph  thanks again man

Edited by Psymon

5 hours ago, Psymon said:

Never mind! SUCCESS I think I figured it out ... just including what I was asking in spoiler in case anyone else following along.

Reveal hidden contents

Where by default are those located? For instance here is the top section alterations I use for WB 310

sOblivionMods=G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods

sBashModData=G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data

sInstallersData=G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash

G drive is not the same as the game play drive, this means that those components are also stored there and not where bash would by default generate them if that is what it is doing on start up. So when I put the stand alone version in my Oblivion folder it is just a Mopy folder. When I change out say 310 from 311 I just rename the Mopy folder to say .Mopy 310 then I copy out the bash.ini file to the new Mopy folder which was previously probably named .311 Mopy or .291 Mopy as this case would be.

My understandings from the last time I really dove into bash stuff ... like 2013? yikes ... the normal situation on start up is if there is no bash.ini and just the default is detected then only when you start the installers tab does it stat generating these other folders outside the Oblivion folder. 291 does have another set of folders that go in the data folder that have been smartly moved to the Mopy folder, so those data folder are there for 291 but it wouldn't see these other renamed folders or the custom places I put their component folders.

So where else do I need to look for Wrye Bash components to remove?

And apologies for all this annoying arcane questions ... and much appreciation thanks

[edit] by settings ,,, I took you to mean settings for wrye bash, if that is not it then I'm lost.

[edit 2] It seems that 291.1 did generate an Oblivion Mods folder next to the Oblivion folder as expected, but that is not the place where I keep anything for 310+ of wrye bash.

[edit 3] Oh under documents/my game/Oblivion .... yeah?

Fairly certain with settings in even another location location ... by adjusting the bash.ini for 291.1 will result in being able to run both at the same time. Keeping in mind that I probably wouldn't want that and have already figured out a way to let me know which is which blocking installers and so on.

I will post back if I get success with Wrye Morph  thanks again man

Nope again!

It complained about not finding bashmon.py in the mopy folder and that was not included in that version of wrye bash 291.1

Guess I'm gonna have to snoop around for an even earlier version or see if I can rip the components out of whatever last had it and put them into this.

[edit]

I did find this https://sourceforge.net/p/oblivionworks/code/3177/tree/Branches/Wrye Bash/291-fixes/

which did have that file in question and what seemed the associated files ... so dumped them into 291.1 and then got this series of errors:

bash.main()

No bueno ... so now I gotta try installing python, so close! Of all the files I saved not this stuff. And I see that the older versions on Source Forge is 287 and no stand alone ... so no point going back that far it python is not that big a problem. which leads to a question I'm gonna bold here not to represent impatience or anything, but rather um to emphasize in case folks thought I had finished this post.

Is there any known problems with running Python version and stand alone side by side or serially ... provided care is taken to have their settings point to two different locations?

thanks in advance

... and I'd like to put a special thank you to psymon for making this so complicated.

Edited by Psymon

• 2 weeks later...

I think I managed to solve the issues with ULM BetterCities-UniqueLandscapes merged patch.esp @Psymon (including the ROAD traceback for those who had it @sibir - use the exe from https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash/suites/12223761731/artifacts/646315241 - you need to be logged in to github

Re:Is there any known problems with running Python version and stand alone side by side or serially ... provided care is taken to have their settings point to two different locations? -> Nope there isn't

Edited by Utumno

On 4/13/2023 at 1:41 PM, Utumno said:

I think I managed to solve the issues with ULM BetterCities-UniqueLandscapes merged patch.esp @Psymon (including the ROAD traceback for those who had it @sibir - use the exe from https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash/suites/12223761731/artifacts/646315241 - you need to be logged in to github

Re:Is there any known problems with running Python version and stand alone side by side or serially ... provided care is taken to have their settings point to two different locations? -> Nope there isn't

Apologies on taking so long to get back to you. Um so ... to even open that page I need a git membership? are you referring to me or Sibir? Seems it is just a 404 when I click on that link.

I don't have membership to git.  This is an issue I posted fixing by just reverting to 310. I had/have way too much other mod related stuff to review and catch up on that just reverting to 310 was the only real option. I would run a test on that error again though..since you did work on it. Only fair.

5 minutes ago, Psymon said:

Apologies on taking so long to get back to you. Um so ... to even open that page I need a git membership? are you referring to me or Sibir? Seems it is just a 404 when I click on that link.

I don't have membership to git.  This is an issue I posted fixing by just reverting to 310. I had/have way too much other mod related stuff to review and catch up on that just reverting to 310 was the only real option. I would run a test on that error again though..since you did work on it. Only fair.

It just requires a free GitHub account to download, not a membership.

12 hours ago, AAK21 said:

When I make a patch, it loads infinitely at the title screen.

In order to troubleshoot this, you need to disable patchers (e.g., Import Actors, Import Inventory) in the patch rebuilding dialog until the issue stops. Once you've narrowed it down to a patcher, enable only that patcher & uncheck mods listed in it until the issue stops. Once you've further narrowed it down to a combination of a patcher & a mod, please state the patcher & provide a link to the mod so that the devs can attempt to replicate & investigate the issue.

On 4/16/2023 at 11:11 PM, sibir said:

It just requires a free GitHub account to download, not a membership.

Ok first off apologies on taking so long to give feedback. Life ya know

I downloaded the WB from the link above (the one directed at me). It threw no errors in loading the BC-UL patch I described before, ULM BetterCities-UniqueLandscapes merged patch.esp. Nor did it throw any errors with Landmarks of Cyrodiil Lite ... another esp I was planning to make error reports about. So all good there. Unfortunately, it did fail to make a bashed patch, With this as the pop up error (as it appears at the end of this spoiler of the entire debug log:

patcher_dialog.py  278 _error: Exception during Bashed Patch building:

localize.py   74 setup_locale: cli_lang='' - cli_target='' - falling back to (en_US, cp1252) from getdefaultlocale
localize.py   78 setup_locale: wx gave back en_US
localize.py  125 setup_locale: Set wxPython locale to 'en_US'
loot_parser.py   54 <module>: Using LibYAML-based parser
doc_viewer.py   55 <module>: pdfviewer using PyMuPDF (GPL)
bash.py  334 dump_environment: Using Wrye Bash Version 311.202304132031 (Standalone)
    OS info: Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0, running on Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
    Python version: 3.11.3 (tags/v3.11.3:f3909b8, Apr  4 2023, 23:49:59) [MSC v.1934 64 bit (AMD64)]
    Dependency versions:
     - chardet: 5.1.0
     - ifileoperation: 1.2.3
     - lxml: 4.9.2
     - packaging: 23.0
     - PyMuPDF: 1.21.1; bundled MuPDF version: 1.21.1
     - python-lz4: 4.3.2; bundled LZ4 version: 1.9.4
     - PyYAML: 6.0
     - requests: 2.28.2
     - websocket-client: 1.5.1
     - wxPython: 4.2.1a1 msw (phoenix) wxWidgets 3.2.2
    Input encoding: None; output encoding: utf-8
    Filesystem encoding: utf-8
    Command line: ['I:\\Games\\Bethesda Softworks\\Oblivion\\Mopy 311 Nightly\\Wrye Bash.exe']
bash.py  583 _import_bush_and_set_game: Searching for game to manage:
bush.py  173 _supportedGames: The following games are supported by this version of Wrye Bash:
  - Fallout New Vegas (Steam, WS)
  - Morrowind (Steam, WS)
  - Enderal Special Edition (GOG, Steam)
  - Skyrim Special Edition (EGS, GOG, Steam, WS)
  - Skyrim (Steam)
  - Enderal (Steam)
  - Fallout 3 (EGS, Steam, WS)
  - Skyrim VR (Steam)
  - Oblivion (GOG, Steam, WS)
  - Nehrim (GOG, Steam)
  - Fallout 4 VR (Steam)
  - Fallout 4 (Steam, WS)
Wrye Bash looked for installations of supported games in the following places:
 1. Windows Registry:
  The following supported games were found via the registry:
   - Fallout 3: I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 3 goty
   - Oblivion (GOG): i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion
   - Skyrim Special Edition: I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
  Make sure to run the launcher of each game you installed through Steam
  once, otherwise Wrye Bash will not be able to find it.
 2. Windows Store (Legacy):
  No supported games with modding enabled were found via the legacy Windows Store.
 3. Windows Store:
  No supported games were found via the Windows Store.
 4. Epic Games Store:
  No supported games were found via the Epic Games Store.
bush.py  244 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.py  266 __setGame: Using Oblivion (GOG) game: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion
patch_game.py  293 _import_records: <class 'bash.brec.common_records.AMreFlst'>: no melSet
patch_game.py  293 _import_records: <class 'bash.brec.common_records.AMreImad'>: no melSet
initialization.py  179 init_dirs: My Games location set to C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion
initialization.py  192 init_dirs: LocalAppData location set to C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Oblivion
initialization.py  241 init_dirs: Game Mods location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods
initialization.py  247 init_dirs: Bash Mod Data location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
initialization.py  252 init_dirs: Installers location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers
initialization.py  254 init_dirs: Installers bash data location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash
initialization.py  262 init_dirs: Checking if WB directories exist and creating them if needed:
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters\--Duplicates
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters\--Corrupt
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\BSA Cache
loot_parser.py   87 __init__: Using these LOOT paths:
loot_parser.py   88 __init__:  Masterlist: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\LOOT\games\Oblivion\masterlist.yaml
loot_parser.py   89 __init__:  Userlist: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\LOOT\games\Oblivion\userlist.yaml
loot_parser.py   90 __init__:  Taglist (fallback): I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\taglists\Oblivion\taglist.yaml
loot_parser.py   97 __init__: Initialized loot_parser, compatible with LOOT metadata v0.18
__init__.py 3695 initBosh: Looking for main game INI at C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini
windows.py 1148 testUAC: Testing if game folder is UAC-protected
__init__.py 1455 _initDB: Initializing BSAInfos
__init__.py 1456 _initDB:  store_dir: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\BSA Data
__init__.py 1455 _initDB: Initializing ModInfos
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
_games_lo.py  662 print_lo_paths: Using the following load order files:
_games_lo.py  669 print_lo_paths:  - Active plugins: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Oblivion\plugins.txt
__init__.py 1455 _initDB: Initializing SaveInfos
__init__.py 1456 _initDB:  store_dir: C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Bash
__init__.py 1455 _initDB: Initializing INIInfos
__init__.py 1456 _initDB:  store_dir: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data
__init__.py 3902 __init__: Constructing panel 'Installers'
__init__.py 3912 __init__: Panel 'Installers' constructed successfully
__init__.py 3902 __init__: Constructing panel 'Mods'
__init__.py 3912 __init__: Panel 'Mods' constructed successfully
__init__.py 3902 __init__: Constructing panel 'Saves'
__init__.py 3912 __init__: Panel 'Saves' constructed successfully
__init__.py 3902 __init__: Constructing panel 'INI Edits'
__init__.py 3912 __init__: Panel 'INI Edits' constructed successfully
__init__.py 3902 __init__: Constructing panel 'Screenshots'
__init__.py 1455 _initDB: Initializing ScreenInfos
__init__.py 1456 _initDB:  store_dir: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Screenshot Data
__init__.py 3912 __init__: Panel 'Screenshots' constructed successfully
bsa_files.py  697 _read_bsa_file: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\WAC.bsa reports wrong folder names length 14668 - actual: 12918 (number of folders is 441)
bsa_files.py  697 _read_bsa_file: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Rathunas01.bsa reports wrong folder names length 11361 - actual: 10514 (number of folders is 269)
bsa_files.py  697 _read_bsa_file: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\CRTRenewed.bsa reports wrong folder names length 2882 - actual: 2844 (number of folders is 98)
  File "bash\basher\patcher_dialog.py", line 171, in PatchExecute
  File "bash\patcher\patch_files.py", line 435, in buildPatch
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 698, in keepRecords
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 518, in _call_super
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 441, in keepRecords
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 507, in _call_super
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 1188, in keepRecords
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'fid'

File "bash\gui\events.py", line 180, in _post
  File "bash\balt.py", line 704, in _conversation_wrapper

Here are the Active Plugins:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.74]
02  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 6.2.3]
03  TamRes.esm  [Version 1.5]
04  TamRes_LandscapeResource.esm
05  Oblivifall Master File.esm  [Version 1.2]
06  LenasCompanions.esm
07  LenasTransport.esm
08  SettlementsOfCyrodiil.esm  [Version 1.3]
09  Fundament.esm
0A  Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm  [Version 0.05]
0B  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.73]
0C  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 2]
0D  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0E  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 270]
0F  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
10  Better Cities .esp  [Version 6.2.0]
11  DLCHorseArmor.esp
12  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
13  DLCOrrery.esp
14  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
15  DLCVileLair.esp
16  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
17  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
18  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
19  DLCSpellTomes.esp
1A  DLCThievesDen.esp
1B  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
1C  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
1D  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
1E  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
1F  Orden des Drachen.esp  [Version 2021]
20  DLCFrostcrag.esp
21  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
22  Knights.esp
23  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
24  SM Plugin Refurbish Lite.esp
25  SM Plugin Refurbish Lite OBSE.esp
26  Tamriel.esp  [Version 3.3]
27  TamRes.esp
28  TWMP_BlackMarsh.esp
29  TWMP_Summerset.esp
2A  TWMP_Hammerfell.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
2B  TWMP_HighRock.esp
2C  WAC.esp
2D  TWMP_SkyrimImproved.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
2E  TWMP_Locations.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
2F  TWMP Skyrim Alive.esp
30  SnusDungeons.esp  [Version 1.29]
31  ShippingInCyrodiil4-TLCElight.esp
32  TWMP SI.esp
33  Better Dungeons.esp
34  ElsweyrAnequina.esp
35  TWMP_Valenwood_Elsweyr.esp
36  ElsweyrPelletine.esp  [Version 1.42]
37  TWMP_ValenwoodImproved.esp  [Version 1.02.0]
38  TWMP Southern Alliance.esp
39  Aro2204BU.esp
3A  Kragenir's Death Quest.esp  [Version 2.28]
3B  ReclaimSancreTor.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
3C  Oblivion Uncut.esp
3D  Plentiful Priories.esp
3E  Dark Anchor Dolmens.esp
3F  Roads of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 1.0]
40  Trails Of Cyrodiil Complete.esp  [Version 0.8]
41  Legion-occupied Forts.esp
42  Better Forts.esp
43  ShezriesTownsMaster.esp
44  HESU DiveRock.esp  [Version 1.2]
45  ClearwaterFarms.esp
46  HESU KoyoTown.esp  [Version 1.2]
47  MTCExpandedVillages.esp  [Version 1.5R]
48  HESU PoisonSwamp.esp  [Version 1.2]
49  HESU FairmereVillage.esp  [Version 1.2]
4A  Oblivifall - Losing My Religion.esp  [Version 1.43]
4B  Legion Forester Outposts.esp  [Version 1.8]
4C  Oranstad.esp
4D  HESU WolfsBorough.esp  [Version 1.3]
4E  HESU GreatForestGorge.esp  [Version 1.2]
4F  HESU WhiteRoseRiver.esp  [Version 1.1]
50  Ascension.esp
51  No more empty dungeons.esp
52  DLCFrostcragReborn.esp
53  Anvil Docks Extended.esp  [Version 1.1]
54  WACIntegration.esp  [Version 0.43]
55  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp  [Version 3.0RC3]
56  HESU HellLands.esp  [Version 1.2]
57  HESU SeasideSettlement.esp  [Version 1.2]
58  RST-Seaside Patch.esp
59  New Senchal.esp
5A  HESU AppleHotSprings.esp  [Version 1.2]
5B  AliveWaters.esp
5C  More diverse generic enemies.esp
5D  Dialogue and Messages Merged.esp  [Version 0.73]
5E  HESU SmokeTown.esp  [Version 1.1]
5F  EastbrinkBasic.esp
60  Rimmen.esp
61  Kragenirs-RST-Seaside Patch.esp
62  Pinevale.esp
63  TWMP Valenwood Cities.esp
64  HESU ValenwoodMine.esp  [Version 1.2]
65  Faregyl.esp  [Version 2.0.12]
66  Travelers of Cyrodiil.esp
67  MagesCross.esp  [Version 1.1]
68  HESU Shipton.esp  [Version 1.1]
69  WhiteRoseFarm.esp
6A  SilverfishFalls.esp
6B  Imperial City Bridges Extended.esp  [Version 313]
6C  ICEXPAND.esp  [Version 6.1.0]
6D  runestone.esp  [Version 1.3]
6E  Dwemer Ruins.esp
6F  Dwemer Ruins Cyrodiil.esp
70  LegionOutposts.esp
71  AltVillageStart.esp
72  JDNT_Brina Cross.esp
73  Expanded Dungeons - Play Even Nicer Edition.esp
74  Oblivifall - Losing My Religion Chapel Update.esp  [Version 1.1]
75  Bravil Port Merged.esp
76  Dungeons and Sewers.esp  [Version 1.2]
77  SOC-RegionalFarms.esp
78  CRTRenewed.esp
79  Dungeons of Blackwood.esp  [Version 1]
7A  StalhrimVillage.esp
7B  Villages II.esp  [Version 3]
7C  Pinevale-Stahlrim Patch.esp
7D  The_Dragon_Citadel-6178.esp  [Version 1.5]
7E  Dungeons of Tamriel.esp  [Version 1.2]
7F  SewersForEveryCity.esp
80  Sewers and Dungeons Linked in Every City.esp  [Version 1.2]
81  Alternative Beginnings.esp  [Version 1.4.6]
82  Nobody Goes into the Mountains but Hunters.esp
83  Feldscar.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
84  Villages1.1.esp  [Version 1.1d]
85  LandmarksOfCyrodiilLite.esp
86  ElsweyrAnequinaPatch.esp  [Version 1]
87  Duke Patricks - Melee Combat NO RECOIL.esp  [Version 5.9]
88  Imperial Shipyard City Isle.esp
89  Urasek.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
8A  Water17R T2B v4.0.esp
8B  Improved and alternative merchants.esp
8C  HackdirtAlive.esp
8D  Reedstand.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
8E  Alternative Beginnings - Kvatch Intact.esp  [Version 3.0.2]
8F  WickmereFarm.esp
90  SOC - Three Villages.esp
91  Blackwater.esp
92  Lair_of_the_Hydra-4490.esp  [Version 2.5]
93  Faction Relations.esp
94  Creature Diversity.esp  [Version 1.14]
95  TWMP Northern Realms Localised.esp
96  MTC-Oranstad Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
97  Frostcrag Reborn-Village-OoTD Patch.esp
98  XCV.esp  [Version 1.4]
99  BettysAnimalPlanet.esp
9A  Faregyl+Anequina Patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
9B  ImpeREAL Empire Unique Cities - Sutch.esp
9C  The_Tower_of_the_Lich_King-4492.esp  [Version 2.5]
9D  Ancient_Goblin_City-4843.esp  [Version 2.5]
9E  BettysCreatureCreations.esp
9F  Dwemer Ruins - XCV.esp  [Version 5]
A0  Map Marker Overhaul.esp  [Version 3.9.3]
A1  Druid Mod.esp
A2  Unique Dungeons - Merged.esp
A3  HESU Shipton-Seaside Patch.esp
A4  KDQ - Rural Line Additions.esp
A5  Duke Patricks - Combat Archery.esp  [Version 7.3.5]
A6  RefScope.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
A7  Better Cities - Order of the Dragon.esp  [Version 6.1.0]
A8  TRAP.esp  [Version 1.1]
A9  Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp  [Version 3.9.3]
AA  LootMenu.esp
AB  LINK.esp  [Version 1.4]
AC  Display Stats.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
AD  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.8]
AE  BetterMenuControls.esp
AF  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
B0  DropLitTorchOBSE.esp  [Version 2.4]
B1  WindowLightingSystem.esp
B2  Bundlement.esp
B3  Willful Resistance.esp  [Version 5.1]
B4  The Versatile Adventurer.esp  [Version 1.2]
B5  Birthsigns Expanded.esp  [Version 4.0]
B6  nGCD.esp  [Version 3.5]
B7  MigFTLtravel.esp
B8  SOC - Cornucopia.esp
B9  Balanced Unleveled Rewards - Complete.esp
BA  NAO.esp
BB  kuerteeNightEyeShader.esp
BC  kuerteeEspyCreatures.esp
BD  FrostcragRebornCobl.esp  [Version 1.4.7]
BE  NPC and Creature Buffer.esp
BF  UI Mods Merged.esp  [Version 1.03]
C0  Stealth Mods Merged.esp  [Version 1]
C1  Game Tweaks Merged.esp  [Version 2]
C2  PTFallingStars.esp
C3  Sutch Coblized.esp  [Version 1.0]
C4  kuerteeNPCsYield.esp
C5  kuerteeWanderingEncounters.esp
C6  Unique Landscapes.esp  [Version 2.2.0BC]
C7  ULM Kragenirs-SeasideSettlement-CliffsOfAnvil Patch.esp
C8  ULM SeasideSettlement-CliffsOfAnvil Patch.esp
C9  Rathunas01.esp
CA  ULM GreatForestGorge-LushWoodlands patch.esp  [Version 2]
CB  ULM DiveRock-ArriusCreek Patch.esp
CC  ULM Clearwater-KoyoTown-LushWoodlands patch.esp  [Version 2]
CD  ULM TrailsOfCyrodiilComplete-EasternPeaks Patch.esp
CE  ULM ReclaimingSancreTor-UniqueLandscapes patch.esp  [Version 2]
CF  Sutch Village.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
D0  ULM Kragenir'sDeathQuest-RST-CliffsOfAnvil Patch.esp  [Version 2.0]
D1  ImpeREAL Empire - Unique Forts.esp
D2  BrinaCrossVillage.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
D3  BrinaCrossConsolidated.esp
D4  ULM MTCExpandedVillages-Oranstad-AncientRedwoods patch.esp  [Version 2]
D5  ULM ShezriesTowns-CloudtopMountains patch.esp  [Version 2]
D6  ULM TrailsOfCyrodiilComplete-RiverEthe Patch.esp
D7  SutchUnificationPatch.esp
D8  ULM Feldscar-Snowdale patch.esp  [Version 2]
D9  ULM SmokeTown-JerallGlacier patch.esp  [Version 2]
DA  ULM PoisonSwamp-BlackwoodForest patch.esp  [Version 2]
DB  ULM TrailsOfCyrodiilComplete-CloudtopMountains Patch.esp
DC  ULM Eastbrink-ImpeREALForts-SilverfishRiverValley patch.esp  [Version 2]
DD  Frostcrag Village.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
DE  ULM TWMPSkyrimAlive-JerallGlacier patch.esp  [Version 1.1]
DF  ULM VillagesII-UniqueLandscapes patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
E0  ULM SmokeTown-ArriusCreek patch.esp  [Version 2]
E1  ULM TWMPSkyrimImproved-JerallGlacier patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
E2  ULM OrdenDesDrachen-UniqueLandscapes patch.esp  [Version 2]
E3  ULM TWMPSkyrimAlive-Snowdale patch.esp  [Version 1.1]
E4  ULE KragenirsDeathQuest-UniqueLandscapes merged patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
E5  ULM OblivionUncut-EntiusGorge patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
E6  ULM SilverfishFalls-SilverfishRiverValley patch.esp  [Version 2]
E7  ULE DiveRock-JerallGlacier patch.esp  [Version 2]
E8  ULE TWMPSkyrimAlive-Snowdale patch.esp  [Version 1.1]
E9  ULM Villages-CheydinhalFalls patch.esp  [Version 1.1]
EA  ULM FrostcragReborn-Snowdale patch.esp  [Version 2]
EB  ULM JMC - Layer 3.esp  [Version 1]
EC  ULM DwemerRuins-EasternPeaks patch.esp  [Version 2]
ED  BrinaCrossVillage -- COBL.esp
EE  Better Cities FULL.esp  [Version 6.2.3]
EF  Oblivifall - Losing My Religion BC Bruma.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
F0  ULM BetterCities-UniqueLandscapes merged patch.esp  [Version 6]
F1  Better Cities Skingrad - Reclaiming Sancre Tor.esp  [Version 6.2.3]
F2  Better Cities Chorrol - Oblivifall Losing My Religion.esp  [Version 6.1.0]
F3  Better Cities Skingrad - Oblivifall Losing My Religion.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
F4  ULM LegionOutposts-BetterCitiesFull-BlackwoodForest patch.esp  [Version 2]
F5  Better Cities Skingrad - Roads of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 6.1.0]
F6  Better Cities Chorrol - Reclaiming Sancre Tor.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
F7  Better Cities Chorrol - ODD patch.esp  [Version 6.0.10]
F8  Better Cities Chorrol - Knights of the Nine.esp  [Version 6.1.0]
F9  Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp  [Version 6.2.3]
FA  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 6.2.3]
FB  Better Cities Market District - Oblivion Uncut.esp  [Version 6.0.12]
FC  OblivionUncut-BetterCitiesArena Patch.esp

This load order is heavy and it is a load order I can get to work and make a bashed patch with using WB 310. This is my third heavy load order I've created in the last month or two - mostly for the purposes of mapping out at the cell grid level all the infrastructure and related mods. This is stil is miles from a playing load order and is as such a 'working on' load order. 2/3rds of this may change soon.

I thank you for the work done on this and to the bug reports being looked at. I can see the BSA errors but uncertain as to what it means and/or what to do about them.

In order to get a working bashed patch .. reverting back to 310 again.

ALSO

Are you guys involved with LOOT utility I think I saw Utumno and Sibir were associated ... somewhere. I've been using it and as I reported here it seems more up to date than BOSS, but I have questions and submissions ... and they are mounting. Where is best to report this kind of stuff. How does one earn sorting priviledges, etc. Thanks

[edit] wow this site seems to hate spoiler tags! Took about a dozen tries to get this post to present as intended. Three spoiler tags in one post is too much ... noted.

Edited by Psymon
because spoiler tags don't work well

So I was wrong. the plugin LandmarksOfCyrodiilLite.esp is not working well with even Wrye Bash 310. I will test 311 again without that plugin. And probably will have to make yet another post ... because spoilers NOT WORKING correctly.

localize.py  102 setup_locale: cli_lang='' - cli_target='' - falling back to (en_US, cp1252) from getdefaultlocale

localize.py  106 setup_locale: wx gave back en_US
localize.py  153 setup_locale: Set wxPython locale to 'en_US'
loot_parser.py   48 <module>: Using LibYAML-based parser
doc_viewer.py   54 <module>: pdfviewer using PyMuPDF (GPL)
bash.py  274 dump_environment: Using Wrye Bash Version 310 (Standalone)
    OS info: Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0, running on Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
    Python version: 3.9.13 (tags/v3.9.13:6de2ca5, May 17 2022, 16:36:42) [MSC v.1929 64 bit (AMD64)]
    Dependency versions:
     - chardet: 5.0.0
     - lxml: 4.9.1
     - PyMuPDF: 1.20.0; bundled MuPDF version: 1.20.1
     - python-lz4: 4.0.1; bundled LZ4 version: 1.9.3
     - wxPython: 4.1.1 msw (phoenix) wxWidgets 3.1.5
    Command line: ['I:\\Games\\Bethesda Softworks\\Oblivion\\Mopy\\Wrye Bash.exe']
bash.py  515 _import_bush_and_set_game: Searching for game to manage:
bush.py  144 _supportedGames: The following games are supported by this version of Wrye Bash:
  Enderal, Enderal Special Edition, Fallout 3, Fallout 3 (WS), Fallout
  4, Fallout 4 (WS), Fallout 4 VR, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout New Vegas
  (WS), Morrowind, Morrowind (WS), Nehrim, Oblivion, Oblivion (WS),
  Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim Special Edition (WS), Skyrim VR
Wrye Bash looked for games in the following places:
 1. Windows Registry:
  The following installed games were found via the registry:
   - Oblivion: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion
   - Skyrim Special Edition: I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
 2. Windows Store:
  No installed games with modding enabled were found via the Windows Store.
  Make sure to enable mods for each Windows Store game you have
  installed, otherwise Wrye Bash will not be able to find it.
bush.py  205 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.py  211 _detectGames: Set game mode to Oblivion found in parent directory of Mopy:  I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion
bush.py  227 __setGame: Using Oblivion game: I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion
initialization.py  165 init_dirs: My Games location set to C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion
initialization.py  178 init_dirs: LocalAppData location set to C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Oblivion
initialization.py  226 init_dirs: Game Mods location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods
initialization.py  231 init_dirs: Bash Mod Data location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
initialization.py  235 init_dirs: Installers location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers
initialization.py  237 init_dirs: Installers bash data location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash
initialization.py  245 init_dirs: Checking if WB directories exist and creating them if needed:
initialization.py  249 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
initialization.py  249 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers
initialization.py  249 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters
initialization.py  249 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters\--Duplicates
initialization.py  249 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters\--Corrupt
initialization.py  249 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash
initialization.py  249 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\BSA Cache
loot_parser.py   83 __init__: Using these LOOT paths:
loot_parser.py   84 __init__:  Masterlist: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\LOOT\games\Oblivion\masterlist.yaml
loot_parser.py   85 __init__:  Userlist: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\LOOT\games\Oblivion\userlist.yaml
loot_parser.py   86 __init__:  Taglist (fallback): I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\taglists\Oblivion\taglist.yaml
loot_parser.py   93 __init__: Initialized loot_parser, compatible with libloot v0.18.x
__init__.py 3768 initBosh: Looking for main game INI at C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini
windows.py 1001 testUAC: Testing if game folder is UAC-protected
barb.py  150 backup_settings:
barb.py  151 backup_settings: BACKUP BASH SETTINGS: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Backup Bash Settings Oblivion (2023-04-24 21.45.02) v311.202304132031-310.7z
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash.ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bash.ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Docs\Bash Readme Template.html <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Docs\Bash Readme Template.html
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Docs\wtxt_sand_small.css <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Docs\wtxt_sand_small.css
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Docs\wtxt_teal.css <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Docs\wtxt_teal.css
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Docs\Bash Readme Template.txt <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Docs\Bash Readme Template.txt
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat.bak <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data\Table.dat.bak <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data\Table.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data\Table.dat <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data\Table.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Installers.dat.bak <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\Installers.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Converters.dat <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\Converters.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Installers.dat <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\Installers.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Converters.dat.bak <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\Converters.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat.bak <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashProfiles.dat <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashProfiles.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat.bak <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashProfiles.dat.bak <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashProfiles.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\de_DE.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\de_DE.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\it_IT.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\it_IT.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\ja_JP.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\ja_JP.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\pt_PT.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\pt_PT.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\ru_RU.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\ru_RU.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\zh_CN.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\zh_CN.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\zh_TW.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\zh_TW.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Assorted to Cobl.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Assorted to Cobl.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Assorted_Exhaust.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Assorted_Exhaust.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Bash_Groups.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Bash_Groups.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Bash_MFact.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Bash_MFact.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Cobl Rules.txt <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Cobl Rules.txt
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 15_Alternate_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 15_Alternate_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 15_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 15_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 30_Alternate_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 30_Alternate_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 30_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 30_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revamped_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revamped_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revisited_Alternate_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revisited_Alternate_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revisited_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revisited_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Guard_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Guard_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Kmacg94_Exhaust.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Kmacg94_Exhaust.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\OOO, 1.23 Mincapped_NPC_Levels.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\OOO, 1.23 Mincapped_NPC_Levels.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\OOO, 1.23 Uncapped_NPC_Levels.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\OOO, 1.23 Uncapped_NPC_Levels.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\P1DCandles_Formids.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\P1DCandles_Formids.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\PTRoamingNPCs_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\PTRoamingNPCs_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Rational_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Rational_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\ShiveringIsleTravellers_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\ShiveringIsleTravellers_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\taglist.txt <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\taglist.txt
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\TamrielTravellers_Names.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\TamrielTravellers_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\TI to Cobl_Formids.csv <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\TI to Cobl_Formids.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\BashTags\WAC.txt <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\BashTags\WAC.txt
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Autosave, Never [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Autosave, Never [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Autosave, ~Always [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Autosave, ~Always [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Border Regions, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Border Regions, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Border Regions, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Border Regions, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarkUIdDarNBAIN2022-48596-1-2-1664715073.7z - Wizard Tweak [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarkUIdDarNBAIN2022-48596-1-2-1664715073.7z - Wizard Tweak [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN BAIN wizard-48596-1-0-1539843166.7z - Wizard Tweak [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN BAIN wizard-48596-1-0-1539843166.7z - Wizard Tweak [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN Font 1 - Default.ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN Font 1 - Default.ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN Fonts Normal.ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN Fonts Normal.ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Fonts 1, ~Default [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Fonts 1, ~Default [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Fonts, ~Default [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Fonts, ~Default [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Grass, Fade 4k-5k [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Grass, Fade 4k-5k [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Grass, ~Fade 2k-3k [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Grass, ~Fade 2k-3k [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Intro Movies, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Intro Movies, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Intro Movies, ~Normal [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Intro Movies, ~Normal [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Joystick, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Joystick, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Joystick, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Joystick, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Local Map Shader, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Local Map Shader, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Local Map Shader, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Local Map Shader, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Map Marker Overhaul-BAIN.7z - Wizard Tweak [Map Marker Overhaul].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Map Marker Overhaul-BAIN.7z - Wizard Tweak [Map Marker Overhaul].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Music, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Music, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Music, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Music, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Refraction Shader, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Refraction Shader, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Refraction Shader, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Refraction Shader, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 1 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 1 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 2 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 2 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 3 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 3 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 5 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 5 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Screenshot, Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Screenshot, Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Screenshot, ~Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Screenshot, ~Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\ShadowMapResolution, 1024 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\ShadowMapResolution, 1024 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\ShadowMapResolution, ~256 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\ShadowMapResolution, ~256 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 128 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 128 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 16 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 16 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 192 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 192 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 24 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 24 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 48 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 48 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 64 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 64 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 8 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 8 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 96 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 96 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, ~32 [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, ~32 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
__init__.py 1603 _initDB: Initializing BSAInfos
__init__.py 1604 _initDB:  store_dir: I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data
__init__.py 1605 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\BSA Data
__init__.py 1603 _initDB: Initializing ModInfos
__init__.py 1604 _initDB:  store_dir: I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data
__init__.py 1605 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
_games_lo.py  658 print_lo_paths: Using the following load order files:
_games_lo.py  665 print_lo_paths:  - Active plugins: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Oblivion\plugins.txt
__init__.py 1603 _initDB: Initializing SaveInfos
__init__.py 1604 _initDB:  store_dir: C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves
__init__.py 1605 _initDB:  bash_dir: C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Bash
__init__.py 1603 _initDB: Initializing INIInfos
__init__.py 1604 _initDB:  store_dir: I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks
__init__.py 1605 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data
__init__.py 4361 InitVersion: Version changed, rescanning mergeability
__init__.py 4363 InitVersion: Done rescanning mergeability
__init__.py 3701 __init__: Constructing panel 'Installers'
__init__.py 3711 __init__: Panel 'Installers' constructed successfully
__init__.py 3701 __init__: Constructing panel 'Mods'
__init__.py 3711 __init__: Panel 'Mods' constructed successfully
__init__.py 3701 __init__: Constructing panel 'Saves'
__init__.py 3711 __init__: Panel 'Saves' constructed successfully
__init__.py 3701 __init__: Constructing panel 'INI Edits'
__init__.py 3711 __init__: Panel 'INI Edits' constructed successfully
__init__.py 3701 __init__: Constructing panel 'Screenshots'
__init__.py 1603 _initDB: Initializing ScreenInfos
__init__.py 1604 _initDB:  store_dir: I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion
__init__.py 1605 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Screenshot Data
__init__.py 3711 __init__: Panel 'Screenshots' constructed successfully
checkers.py  182 scanModFile: No right and/or no left eye recorded in race Ogre, from mod TWMP Skyrim Alive.esp
record_structs.py  590 loadData: Error loading ACRE record and/or subrecord: 01006F8F
  eid = None
  subrecord = XLOD
  subrecord size = 12
  file pos = 60431
mod_files.py  250 load: Error in LandmarksOfCyrodiilLite.esp
  File "bash\mod_files.py", line 227, in load
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 71, in load_rec_group
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 1677, in _load_rec_group
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 1339, in __init__
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 1090, in __init__
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 62, in __init__
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 1417, in _load_rec_group
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 1363, in build_cell_block
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 783, in __init__
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 62, in __init__
  File "bash\brec\record_groups.py", line 819, in _load_rec_group
  File "bash\brec\record_structs.py", line 548, in __init__
  File "bash\brec\record_structs.py", line 381, in __init__
  File "bash\brec\record_structs.py", line 593, in loadData
bash.exception.ModError: LandmarksOfCyrodiilLite.esp: Unexpected subrecord: ACRE.XLOD

Edited by Psymon

Nope ... even without Landmarks (which threw an error with 310 as described above. Thought removing it may be a success story for bashing with 311. Not the case. Here is the debug log for that:

localize.py   74 setup_locale: cli_lang='' - cli_target='' - falling back to (en_US, cp1252) from getdefaultlocale
bash.py  334 dump_environment: Using Wrye Bash Version 311.202304132031 (Standalone)
    Python version: 3.11.3 (tags/v3.11.3:f3909b8, Apr  4 2023, 23:49:59) [MSC v.1934 64 bit (AMD64)]
    Dependency versions:
    Command line: ['I:\\Games\\Bethesda Softworks\\Oblivion\\Mopy 311 Nightly\\Wrye Bash.exe']
bush.py  173 _supportedGames: The following games are supported by this version of Wrye Bash:
  - Enderal (Steam)
  - Nehrim (GOG, Steam)
  - Fallout 4 VR (Steam)
  - Skyrim (Steam)
  - Fallout 4 (Steam, WS)
  - Skyrim VR (Steam)
  - Morrowind (Steam, WS)
 1. Windows Registry:
  No supported games with modding enabled were found via the legacy Windows Store.
 3. Windows Store:
 4. Epic Games Store:
bush.py  244 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.py  266 __setGame: Using Oblivion (GOG) game: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion
patch_game.py  293 _import_records: <class 'bash.brec.common_records.AMreFlst'>: no melSet
patch_game.py  293 _import_records: <class 'bash.brec.common_records.AMreImad'>: no melSet
initialization.py  179 init_dirs: My Games location set to C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion
initialization.py  192 init_dirs: LocalAppData location set to C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Oblivion
initialization.py  241 init_dirs: Game Mods location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods
initialization.py  247 init_dirs: Bash Mod Data location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
initialization.py  252 init_dirs: Installers location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers
initialization.py  254 init_dirs: Installers bash data location set to G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash
initialization.py  262 init_dirs: Checking if WB directories exist and creating them if needed:
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters\--Duplicates
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters\--Corrupt
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash
initialization.py  266 init_dirs:  - G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\BSA Cache
loot_parser.py   88 __init__:  Masterlist: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\LOOT\games\Oblivion\masterlist.yaml
loot_parser.py   89 __init__:  Userlist: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\LOOT\games\Oblivion\userlist.yaml
loot_parser.py   90 __init__:  Taglist (fallback): I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\taglists\Oblivion\taglist.yaml
loot_parser.py   97 __init__: Initialized loot_parser, compatible with LOOT metadata v0.18
__init__.py 3695 initBosh: Looking for main game INI at C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\BSA Data
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
_games_lo.py  669 print_lo_paths:  - Active plugins: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\Oblivion\plugins.txt
__init__.py 1456 _initDB:  store_dir: C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Bash
__init__.py 1456 _initDB:  store_dir: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data
__init__.py 1457 _initDB:  bash_dir: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Screenshot Data
bsa_files.py  697 _read_bsa_file: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\WAC.bsa reports wrong folder names length 14668 - actual: 12918 (number of folders is 441)
bsa_files.py  697 _read_bsa_file: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Rathunas01.bsa reports wrong folder names length 11361 - actual: 10514 (number of folders is 269)
bsa_files.py  697 _read_bsa_file: i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\CRTRenewed.bsa reports wrong folder names length 2882 - actual: 2844 (number of folders is 98)

again spoiler tags not working well here. This rediting posts is annoying no end

1 hour ago, Psymon said:

I can see the BSA errors but uncertain as to what it means and/or what to do about them.

ALSO

Are you guys involved with LOOT utility I think I saw Utumno and Sibir were associated ... somewhere. I've been using it and as I reported here it seems more up to date than BOSS, but I have questions and submissions ... and they are mounting. Where is best to report this kind of stuff. How does one earn sorting priviledges, etc.

For the BSA errors, could you please provide links to the three BSAs? They could be broken, or it could be an error on WB's part.

Regarding LOOT, Infernio & I are part of the team as masterlist maintainers, though Infernio has their hands full with WB. Feel free to check out our website, it has our docs, an FAQ, various useful articles, tutorials, & links to our forum thread (on this very site) & Discord server. Feel free to ask questions & submit metadata there.

52 minutes ago, Psymon said:

So I was wrong. the plugin LandmarksOfCyrodiilLite.esp is not working well with even Wrye Bash 310.

Could you please provide a link to this plugin? It might be broken, or WB's record definitions might be incomplete.

22 minutes ago, Psymon said:

For this traceback, please narrow it down to a patcher & mod causing it. To do this, first, you need to disable patchers (e.g., Import Actors, Import Inventory) until it stops (you can do this in batches to speed up the process). Then, enable only that patcher & uncheck mods listed in it until it stops again. Finally, make sure to confirm that only having that patcher & mod checked causes the traceback. Once you do, please report the patcher & provide a link to the mod causing it so that the devs can investigate.

The three BSA were from RathunasCloud Ruler Temple Alive. WAC.bsa is complicated. The bsa is from Waalx ... long since gone from the scene. but the esp trying to reference it is from WAC integration. It was not renamed to my knowledge/memory as there is another mod, Maskar's I think has one either rename the bsa or make a fake esp to load it. WAC integration is ready to go out of the box ... provided it has the original bsa from waalx.

then LandmarksOfCyrodiilLite.esp

LOOT feedback only on Discord? ... I'll think about it. TWMP set if mods need work. that much I'll say here. Many mods are ordered such that the mods end up wuth their expected parents out of order. Not the esm the esp. There is a lot of that even with newer mods. I know probably the mod authors being sloppy/clever is part of this.

I cannot promise a reply to the above error ... keep in mind it takes me 15-20 mins to make a bashed patch with this load order, which is what ... 253 plugins, +100+ more merged into the bashed patch, plus most of the OBSE stuff. While it is true that it is all BAIN beautiful ... I mean c'mon man .... can you narrow down this process a bit more. Like what should I look at disabling first/last? Some kind of rubric or pattern to follow with that. By patcher I think you mean all the bashed patch options too? This could balloon into a few weeks of my available game time just to chase this down and then make it replicatable. Then on top of that ... so far each failure leads to having no working bashed patch, so I can't do any other kind of ingame testing, which right now is kind of my goal. I can promise that if I gain insight or find any kind of solution to this ,,, or you have more specific suggestions or directions..I'm all ears, but until then ... back to 310.

I will be swapping out a bunch of mods again after mapping the current set, that could take more than a week though. So apologies but ... time and priorities. When I do I will again test out 311 and with any major revisions in load order. That I realize may not help much, but it may shed light on what the issue is because obviously some of the load order isn't going to change. My suspect though is BC and it will  come out soonest.

already tonight ... 6 hours of this stuff. And not one minute of play.

1 hour ago, Psymon said:

LOOT feedback only on Discord?

Nope, you can use the forum thread linked to on the website as well. There's also the issue trackers for each masterlist repository on GitHub & the Posts section of LOOT's Nexus Mods page, whichever one works best for you. Discord is the easiest in my opinion, but YMMV.

1 hour ago, Psymon said:

can you narrow down this process a bit more. Like what should I look at disabling first/last? Some kind of rubric or pattern to follow with that. By patcher I think you mean all the bashed patch options too?

Yeah, the options (called patchers) in the Bashed Patch building dialog, including tweaks & other miscellaneous options. Someone else reported the same traceback a little while ago, but they haven't gotten back to the devs with something they could replicate yet. They apparently experienced it with the Merge Patches option, so try only enabling that one first.

Otherwise, I'm not aware of any way of knowing what patcher & mod are causing it with manually narrowing it down. Disabling by halves (i.e., disable half of the patchers, see if the traceback happens, repeat with whichever half has the traceback until you're down to one, same with the mods) is probably the quickest way, & the less patchers that are active, the faster your BP will build.

Edited by sibir
Additional instructions

• 2 weeks later...

OK ... I'm back at this. I think I narrowed down the mod and it is as I suspected: Better Cities related. Most likely a UL patch for BC. I will list the plugins I was using but details first.

To begin with as far as seeing better cities through to whatever bug issues it has with Wrye Bash... I've no interest. I put BC in to map it out and see what I had that was compatible with it. What I noticed was extreme drops in performance constant ctds and the like. Not all areas of the game .. mostly around the IC. I've no continued interest in using the mod in my own playthrough and present the information here as it was requested and so on. This is a bear to nail down for sure and it is all the more frustrating as I'm being asked to repeatedly test a load order that in my mind doesn't work to begin with.

I figured it might be BC as that was the last big mod I put in that caused those issues. Here is how I tested this. Just using Wrye Bash 311 that was linked above for me to grab - I did a scorched earth approach of disabling all WB tweaks and stuff in building the bashed patch except leveled list. Worked! Ok then with just leveled list and merged patches ... and then boom same error. So then no merging patches and it worked without issue.

One aspect of the error that maybe I didn't report before when trying to merge plugins was a pop up which I will attach as an image. It basically is saying 'none type' object has no attribute 'fid'. No idea which exact plugin.  But here are the best suspects. There is a patch in the mod Shipping in Cyrodiil Layawiin canal edition called Shipping_BC-patch.esp. wrye bash after bashing the patch informed me that it skipped world orphans and I should clean them. Well that I did previously and repackaged the cleaned mod in with my Shipping mod. By the way ... I've no plan to continue using that mod either and was mostly checking it out and mapping it. That is my top suspect there.

Otherwise with BC what I had been doing was first off for sure using 6.2.3. Next I had opted for

Better cities FULL.esp

Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp

Better Imperial City.esp

As well as patches for Reclaiming Sancre Tor, ICExpand, UOP, Oblivion Uncut, order of the Dragon, Oblivifall losing my religion, and roads of cyrodiil (another mod I may not keep).

As for the UL patches ... I chose the UL with all but chorrol hinterland unified version. The BAIN package for it then chooses the patches to include. What I will do is attach as images that window from Wrye Bash. Again what I can confirm is taking BC out and problems went away. If you want to test each of those plugins .. have at it. It is very diminishing returns for me to invest time with. Apologies if not detailed enough. Or if you have limited retesting ... you can ask

Oh here is the log from the last failure:

6x666localize.py   74 setup_locale: cli_lang='' - cli_target='' - falling back to (en_US, cp1252) from getdefaultlocale
    Dependency versions:
  - Fallout 4 VR (Steam)
  - Nehrim (GOG, Steam)
  - Skyrim (Steam)
  - Skyrim VR (Steam)
  - Morrowind (Steam, WS)
  - Enderal (Steam)
  - Fallout 4 (Steam, WS)
 1. Windows Registry:
 3. Windows Store:
 4. Epic Games Store:
barb.py  150 backup_settings:
barb.py  151 backup_settings: BACKUP BASH SETTINGS: G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Backup Bash Settings Oblivion (2023-05-03 01.32.30) v310-311.202304132031.7z
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash.ini <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash.ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Docs\wtxt_teal.css <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Docs\wtxt_teal.css
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Docs\wtxt_sand_small.css <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Docs\wtxt_sand_small.css
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Docs\Bash Readme Template.html <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Docs\Bash Readme Template.html
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Docs\Bash Readme Template.txt <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Docs\Bash Readme Template.txt
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat.bak <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\Table.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data\Table.dat.bak <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data\Table.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data\Table.dat <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data\INI Data\Table.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Converters.dat.bak <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\Converters.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Converters.dat <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\Converters.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Installers.dat.bak <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\Installers.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash\Installers.dat <-- G:\Mod Database\.Installed\Oblivion Mods\Bash\Installers.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashProfiles.dat <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashProfiles.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat.bak <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat.bak <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashLoadOrders.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashProfiles.dat.bak <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashProfiles.dat.bak
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat <-- C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\BashSettings.dat
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\de_DE.mo <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash\l10n\de_DE.mo
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\de_DE.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash\l10n\de_DE.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\it_IT.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash\l10n\it_IT.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\ja_JP.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash\l10n\ja_JP.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\pt_BR.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash\l10n\pt_BR.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\ru_RU.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash\l10n\ru_RU.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\zh_CN.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash\l10n\zh_CN.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Mopy\bash\l10n\zh_TW.po <-- I:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Mopy 311 Nightly\bash\l10n\zh_TW.po
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Assorted to Cobl.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Assorted to Cobl.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Assorted_Exhaust.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Assorted_Exhaust.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Bash_Groups.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Bash_Groups.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Bash_MFact.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Bash_MFact.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Cobl Rules.txt <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Cobl Rules.txt
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 15_Alternate_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 15_Alternate_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 15_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 15_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 30_Alternate_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 30_Alternate_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 30_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Cities 30_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revamped_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revamped_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revisited_Alternate_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revisited_Alternate_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revisited_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Crowded Roads Revisited_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Guard_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Guard_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Kmacg94_Exhaust.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Kmacg94_Exhaust.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\OOO, 1.23 Mincapped_NPC_Levels.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\OOO, 1.23 Mincapped_NPC_Levels.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\OOO, 1.23 Uncapped_NPC_Levels.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\OOO, 1.23 Uncapped_NPC_Levels.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\P1DCandles_Formids.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\P1DCandles_Formids.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\PTRoamingNPCs_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\PTRoamingNPCs_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Rational_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\Rational_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\ShiveringIsleTravellers_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\ShiveringIsleTravellers_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\taglist.txt <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\taglist.txt
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\TamrielTravellers_Names.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\TamrielTravellers_Names.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\TI to Cobl_Formids.csv <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\Bash Patches\TI to Cobl_Formids.csv
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\BashTags\WAC.txt <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\BashTags\WAC.txt
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Autosave, Never [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Autosave, Never [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Autosave, ~Always [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Autosave, ~Always [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Border Regions, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Border Regions, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Border Regions, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Border Regions, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarkUIdDarNBAIN2022-48596-1-2-1664715073.7z - Wizard Tweak [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarkUIdDarNBAIN2022-48596-1-2-1664715073.7z - Wizard Tweak [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN BAIN wizard-48596-1-0-1539843166.7z - Wizard Tweak [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN BAIN wizard-48596-1-0-1539843166.7z - Wizard Tweak [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN Font 1 - Default.ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN Font 1 - Default.ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN Fonts Normal.ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\DarN Fonts Normal.ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Fonts 1, ~Default [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Fonts 1, ~Default [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Fonts, ~Default [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Fonts, ~Default [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Grass, Fade 4k-5k [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Grass, Fade 4k-5k [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Grass, ~Fade 2k-3k [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Grass, ~Fade 2k-3k [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Intro Movies, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Intro Movies, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Intro Movies, ~Normal [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Intro Movies, ~Normal [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Joystick, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Joystick, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Joystick, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Joystick, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Local Map Shader, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Local Map Shader, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Local Map Shader, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Local Map Shader, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Map Marker Overhaul-BAIN.7z - Wizard Tweak [Map Marker Overhaul].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Map Marker Overhaul-BAIN.7z - Wizard Tweak [Map Marker Overhaul].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Music, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Music, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Music, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Music, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Refraction Shader, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Refraction Shader, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Refraction Shader, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Refraction Shader, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 1 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 1 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 2 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 2 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 3 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 3 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 5 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Save Backups, 5 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Screenshot, Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Screenshot, Enabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Screenshot, ~Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Screenshot, ~Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\ShadowMapResolution, 1024 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\ShadowMapResolution, 1024 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\ShadowMapResolution, ~256 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\ShadowMapResolution, ~256 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 128 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 128 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 16 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 16 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 192 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 192 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 24 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 24 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 48 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 48 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 64 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 64 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 8 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 8 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 96 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, 96 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, ~32 [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound Card Channels, ~32 [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound, Disabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound, Disabled [Oblivion].ini
barb.py  163 _backup_settings: Oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini <-- i:\games\bethesda softworks\oblivion\Data\INI Tweaks\Sound, ~Enabled [Oblivion].ini
__init__.py 4568 InitVersion: Version changed, rescanning mergeability
__init__.py 4570 InitVersion: Done rescanning mergeability

WBError-NoneType.jpg

WBError-MergePlugins1.jpg

WBError-MergePlugins2.jpg

[edit] Oh and to clarify ,,, Better cities without any merged patches worked, but who wants that?

Edited by Psymon