Wrye Bash - All Games

Utumno

On 4/4/2021 at 10:50 AM, Infernio said:

WIP = Work In Progress, i.e. not stable

Ah, thanks again!!

Hm... you know, about Better Looking Redguards... always I have to put it, manually, at the bottom because, if I don't, any mod will overwhite it.

Is there any solution through LOOT?

Import it into the Bashed Patch, it already has tags in LOOT. Should forward fine, it just does some edits to NPC faces and races.

On 4/5/2021 at 5:13 PM, Infernio said:

@Dom Rafael I think I was able to reproduce the hang on main menu you described. It should be fixed in the latest WIP build (309.202104052006).

Hi!

You mean the import face?

On 4/5/2021 at 1:48 PM, Infernio said:

Import it into the Bashed Patch, it already has tags in LOOT. Should forward fine, it just does some edits to NPC faces and races.

Yeah: it worked!

But now I'm having a bit a trouble concerning two mods:

Beautiful Women Mod and Feminized Idle Walk Run Animations For NPCs.

Before the Bashed Patch only imported the animations from Feminized, but now it's importing both animations and faces, thus invalidating Beautiful Women.

Is there a way to correct this, Infernio-san?

And thanks for the big, big help!

Before the Bashed Patch only imported the animations from Feminized, but now it's importing both animations and faces, thus invalidating Beautiful Women.

They import correctly for me, with Feminized Idle Walk only importing animations and Beautiful Women only importing facegen/hair. The only thing I noticed is that they have unnecessary NoMerge/Deactivate tags, so dropped those from the LOOT masterlist: https://github.com/loot/oblivion/pull/308

2 hours ago, Infernio said:

They import correctly for me, with Feminized Idle Walk only importing animations and Beautiful Women only importing facegen/hair. The only thing I noticed is that they have unnecessary NoMerge/Deactivate tags, so dropped those from the LOOT masterlist: https://github.com/loot/oblivion/pull/308

How odd....

Anyway, I'm gonna check it out now, hehe!

Thanks a lot (I hope it works...).

3 hours ago, Dom Rafael said:

How odd....

Anyway, I'm gonna check it out now, hehe!

Thanks a lot (I hope it works...).

Nope: I'm gonna upload some images from TES4Edit for you to see.

Even Hemingweys Capes is overwiting Beautiful Women (and Handsome Gents, too).

This never happended before.

10 minutes ago, Dom Rafael said:

Nope: I'm gonna upload some images from TES4Edit for you to see.

Even Hemingweys Capes is overwiting Beautiful Women (and Handsome Gents, too).

This never happended before.

Here.

Even Balanced Magic is overwriting it.

obilvion 2.png

oblivion 1.png

Now if I put Beautiful Women down Feminized Walk, the Bshed Patch copy the faces from it, but not the animation from feminzed Walk.

obilvion 3.png

Do all the plugins involved have the right tags? Do a View > List Bash Tags..., that will tell you which plugins have tags and where they're coming from.

Hmm. Okay.

Like this?

=== Current Bash Tags:

* Beautiful_Women_NiceOnly.esp
    No tags

=== Current Bash Tags:

* Handsome_Gents_Addon.esp
    No tags

=== Current Bash Tags:

* Beautiful_Women_NotSoNice_Bonus.esp
    No tags

=== Current Bash Tags:

* Handsome_Gents_Bonus.esp
    No tags

=== Current Bash Tags:

* Hemingweys Capes Improved.esp
  * From Description: Invent, Stats
  * From LOOT Masterlist and or userlist: Invent, Stats
  * Result: Invent, Stats

=== Current Bash Tags:

* BalancedMagic.esp
  * From Description: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Spells, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relev, Sound, SpellStats
  * From LOOT Masterlist and or userlist: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Spells, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relev, Sound, SpellStats
  * Result: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Spells, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relev, Sound, SpellStats

=== Current Bash Tags:

* Feminized_Animations_Vanilla_UOP.esp
    No tags

More of them (I had to, manually, copy and paste the faces from Beautiful Women to Feminized because any way I tried it overwirtes Beautiful Women):

=== Current Bash Tags:

* AFK_Weye.esp
  * From Description: C.Owner, Factions
  * From LOOT Masterlist and or userlist: C.Owner, Factions
  * Result: C.Owner, Factions

=== Current Bash Tags:

* Nerussa's Wine Collection version C.esp
    No tags

=== Current Bash Tags:

* MTCExpandedVillages.esp
    No tags

If find more I'll put them here.

Those files are missing their tags entirely. For me, all the Beautiful_Women/Handsome_Gents files have two tags, NPC.FaceGen and NPC.Hair.
Are you using the WIP build of Wrye Bash and have you updated your LOOT masterlist?

4 hours ago, Infernio said:

Those files are missing their tags entirely. For me, all the Beautiful_Women/Handsome_Gents files have two tags, NPC.FaceGen and NPC.Hair.
Are you using the WIP build of Wrye Bash and have you updated your LOOT masterlist?

Uhg... no: I'm gonna install the WIP, then, lol (I hope it works)!
Update your LOOTmastrlist... you mean we I run LOOT and ask it to organize my load order. Isthat it?

Man, it worked!!!

Even the Face Import is now working!

Thank you very much for your help, Infernio!

You're welcome.
For future reference, 'update your masterlist' means pressing this button: image.png.ad926cda1bf349c312b4ff085f535e06.png

Sorting will update the masterlist as well, but you don't *have* to use LOOT's sorting to get tags, you only need to update the masterlist.

On 4/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, Infernio said:

You're welcome.
For future reference, 'update your masterlist' means pressing this button: image.png.ad926cda1bf349c312b4ff085f535e06.png

Sorting will update the masterlist as well, but you don't *have* to use LOOT's sorting to get tags, you only need to update the masterlist.

Yes, sir!

Thank you very much, hehe!

Sorry guys, but I'm having a bit of trobule.

1) I've always used Simple Better Inventrory and Map, but now I'm having this trouble: Video - I can't select an item in the inventory anymore; only if I use the mouse.

2) I still have to put, manually, Better Looking Redguards in the bottom. Otherwise, it will be overwriten.

If you can help me at least with this inventory it would be wonderful.

Thanks! and sorry for all the trouble!

A good guide on WB is Oooii's.

The video is setting up Northern UI? It's incompatible with many other UI mods- perhaps someone in the Northern UI thread might know more. :)

10 hours ago, lmstearn said:

A good guide on WB is Oooii's.

The video is setting up Northern UI? It's incompatible with many other UI mods- perhaps someone in the Northern UI thread might know more. :)

Yeah.

At first I thought it would be NorthernUI. But after some tests it turned out to be another mod: Simple Better Inventrory and Map.

I've never had any trouble using this mod, But now I am (it happens just like the video - I can't select an item in the Inventory Menu, though the other menus are okay).

What could be??

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\bash.pyo", line 263, in main
  File "bash\bash.pyo", line 434, in _main
  File "bash\basher\__init__.pyo", line 4212, in Init
  File "bash\basher\__init__.pyo", line 4240, in InitData
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 2231, in refresh
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 1961, in _modinfos_cache_wrapper
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 2076, in refreshLoadOrder
  File "bash\bosh\__init__.pyo", line 2072, in _do_lo_refresh
  File "bash\load_order.pyo", line 363, in refresh_lo
  File "bash\load_order.pyo", line 314, in _update_cache
  File "bash\_games_lo.pyo", line 244, in get_load_order
  File "bash\_games_lo.pyo", line 586, in _fix_active_plugins
  File "bash\_games_lo.pyo", line 889, in _backup_active_plugins
  File "bash\bolt.pyo", line 846, in copyTo
  File "shutil.pyo", line 96, in copyfile
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\Name\\AppData\\Local\\Oblivion\\plugins.txt'

Edit: I solved it by literally just creating a text file at that location called "plugins.txt"

Don't know if this will pan out in the long term, but I'm about to install some mods and see.

Hi!

I'm using hair mods (Coolsims Hair Pack, Cazy Hair Pack), alongside with Ren_Soya_KDS Hair Styles - All-inOne but, somehow, the hairs for certain NPCs I've added from these mods don't show up in the game/ bashed patch.

Edit: heh, sorry: I've just added some bash tags by myself (am I becoming a modder now, hahaha?) and now it's working!

Hihi!:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Dom Rafael said:

Hi!

I'm using hair mods (Coolsims Hair Pack, Cazy Hair Pack), alongside with Ren_Soya_KDS Hair Styles - All-inOne but, somehow, the hairs for certain NPCs I've added from these mods don't show up in the game/ bashed patch.

Edit: heh, sorry: I've just added some bash tags by myself (am I becoming a modder now, hahaha?) and now it's working!

Hihi!:rolleyes:

Thinking of which... do you guys know a tutorial or a way so I can merge all these hairs into one mod and esp?