Wrye Bash - All Games

Utumno

@Malonn in regard to Auto calc stats.

Spoiler
On 2018-03-13 at 3:47 PM, Malonn said:

Here's a bug report for Mr. @Utumno:

Oblivion.  Bashed Patch.  If a mod changes certain NPC's "Calc Min" setting to 1, when building the Bashed Patch, Bash sets their "Auto-Calc Stats" to on.  This shouldn't happen?(?)  The result is that certain NPCs effected by this are supposed to offer services but don't when the Bashed Patch does this.  The fix is to go into the mod that changes Calc Min to 1, and set it to 0, then rebuild the Patch.  Now, is this "normal"?  If one wants to change Calc Min to 1 (or anything else), one should be able to without Bash setting Auto-Calc Stats, right?  The following are the known NPCs that have Calc Min above 0 and get Auto-Calc Stats set by the Bashed Patch.  Not all of these people sell goods, so some of them have no impact in-game.  Others are supposed to sell stuff and don't have that option anymore after Bash sets Auto-Calc Stats.

• Ungarion [0000A088]
  • Hauls-Ropes-Faster [0000A297]
  • Fithragaer [0000BEE6]
  • Dovyn Aren [0001605C]
  • Malintus Ancrus [000222A6]
  • Tumindil [00028F9D]
  • Ulmug gro-Cromgog [00028FA9]
  • Thaurron [0002D018]
  • Faelian [0002F875]
  • Alval Uvani [00030196]
  • Brodras [00034E72]
  • Gaspar Stegine [00034EB1]
  • Hafid Hollowleg [00035EB0]
  • Fallen Knight of Thorn [0003aa8d, 00071b94]
  • Gin-Wulm [0003E92D]
  • Dead Captive [00064c1d and 000651a7]

I am standing by for any further details that you may need.

I've conducted some tests, and this bug seems to only happen with CBash, under certain conditions.

Before I get to that though, I have a question: why does OOO change the "Calc min" setting but not turn "PC Level Offset" on?

My understanding is, and please correct me if I'm wrong, that without PC Level Offset toggled on, Calc min does nothing? In the Construction Set, you'll notice that the Calc min field is in fact greyed out and its value can't be changed unless PC Level Offset is toggled on. Toggling it on changes the Level field to the Level offset field, and turns the NPC from a static level to dynamically leveling with the player. Also,"Auto calc stats" is automatically turned on whenever PC Level Offset is. You can have Auto calc stats without PC Level Offset, but you can't have PC Level Offset without Auto calc stats. This, in conjunction with the fact that vendor AI doesn't work with Auto calc stats on, creates a game engine limitation that means that any vendor NPCs must be a static level to be able to provide services. Unless of course there's some clever script workaround.

Maybe these Calc min changes in OOO are a case of using TES4Edit to input invalid data? With the CS, this change would require first toggling PC Level Offset on, changing the Calc min field, and then turning PC Level offset and Auto calc stats off again, making the Calc min change moot, but messing up your NPCs other stats because the Auto calc toggle doesn't revert the stats to the old values when toggled off. In other words, the futility of this kind of change would hardly go unnoticed when using the CS. I checked the older versions of OOO, and found that it went as least as far back as v1.32 from 2008. It just hasn't caused any problems until CBash though, which is probably why it has gone unnoticed.

Right, back to the test procedure: I looked at the OOO plugins, since I believe that's where the bug report originated, and copied OOO's "Calc min" changes to Ungarion to new plugin in TES4Edit, and tagged it with Actors.ACBS. I then made a new, conflicting plugin, changing Ungarion's looks, and tagged that with NpcFaces. I could then replicate the problem with the Bashed Patch adding Auto calc stats, but it only happens with CBash, and only when the conflicting plugin is loaded after the Actors.ACBS one. PBash is fine, so tell your users to use that instead, for this purpose. Full report follows in new post, for clarity.

19 minutes ago, Utumno said:

This also contains the latest LOOT however the executable crashes for me - I need feedback on that. See:

Do you mean the Wrye Bash standalone executable, or LOOT itself in some way ?

(Going to try it anyway but just want to see what is expected to happen from your point of view)

@Utumno Well I can run the standalones exe for FO4 and SSE .. Bit of a strange thing going on though

On clicking the Installers Tab, an Error window pops up and it looks like it is streaming a list of the contents of all BAINs (including the thousands of meshes / textures generated by xLODGen) ..

pPgKsoP.png

So after reloading in debug mode, here are the BashBugDumps - In zip format because they are both huge

https://www.dropbox.com/s/55k17gdmyadko8m/Alt-BugDumps-20180420.7z?dl=0

The bug reproduces on each load of Wrye Bash, every time you first try to access the Installers tab

@Utumno Bug report followup on the Auto-calc stats issue reported by OOO users via Malonn, which I will henceforth call the CBash Actors.ACBS bug:

TL;DR: When one plugin changes an NPCs "Calc min" value, and another plugin conflicts, CBash produces unexpected results. Depending on Tags and the relative load order of the two plugins, CBash sometimes erroneously adds the "Can Corpse Check" flag to the NPC, and sometimes the "Auto-calc stats" flag.

Here's an example of the bug and the minimal load order required to reproduce it. Test plugins and example pictures are included.

One plugin modifies an NPC to change its "Calc min" value. Another, later-loading one, modifies the NPC's face. The first one is Tagged with Actors.ACBS, and the second with NpcFaces. Neither is Tagged with NoMerge. Rebuild the Bashed Patch normally with PBash and CBash, respectively. Let the plugins be deactivated and merged when asked. Only Merge Patches, Import Actors, and Import NPC Faces need to be ticked in the Bashed Patch configuration window. Make sure the test plugins are ticked wherever possible under these headings. Compare the results in TES4Edit.

• PBash gives the expected merging of the records; the NPC gets both the ACBS change and the new face.
  • CBash also gives a merging of the records, but decides to add some unwanted sprinkles on top, in the form of the "Auto-calc stats" flag. The error doesn't happen if the relative load order of the two conflicting plugins is changed, i.e. if the Actors.ACBS-Tagged plugin is loaded after the other one. In that case CBash produces the same, correct,  result as PBash.

5ada4e348351f_Actors.ACBSCBashUnexpectedResult.thumb.png.ef66e476c8fb91b28656256332b539d7.png

Now, if you add the NoMerge Tag to the face-changing plugin PBash and CBash both produce the same, correct result. Also, in this case the relative load order of the two plugins doesn't matter.

5ada500bb7d43_Actors.ACBSCBashwithNoMergeonConflictingPluginExpectedResult.thumb.png.4377916326ca9e4aaeb9b30b54b3d754.png

However, when you instead add NoMerge to the Calc min-changing plugin, you get a different, but also unexpected, result:

• PBash is once again correct.
  • CBash again merges the records properly, but this time decides to mix things up by erroneously adding the "Can corpse check" flag to the NPC. Oh dear. Result is the same when the relative load order of the two plugins is reversed.

5ada53da35e56_Actors.ACBSCBashwithNoMergeonACBSPluginUnexpectedResult.thumb.png.b209bb85cb1d55d55f8ef6af0aa82a1a.png

Now for the really interesting result; if both plugins are Tagged with NoMerge we get... Drumroll!:

• PBash is once again correct. Surprise!
  • CBash decides one bug isn't enough, and decides to call in reinforcements from what seems to be our old friend the "CBash does not import Face Data" bug, also known as Bug #216 on SourceForge, for a double bug bonanza! Not only does it add the "Can Corpse Check" flag, but it also doesn't merge the face changes. Result is the same when the relative load order of the two plugins is reversed.

5ada572f4528e_Actors.ACBSandNoMergeCBashDoubleUnexpectedResults.thumb.png.a163f99ba4e6f92dc7b810ea33d287f5.png

So there you have it. CBash has some problems with Actors.ACBS changes, and with importing NPC faces. Tested with the "wrye-bash-150-fo3-fnv-support" branch on Windows 10 Pro x64. Bashbugdump.log:

Spoiler

Wrye Bash starting
Using Wrye Bash Version 307
OS info: Windows-10-10.0.16299
Python version: 2.7.12
wxPython version: 2.8.12.1 (msw-unicode)
input encoding: UTF8; output encoding: None; locale: ('sv_SE', 'cp1252')
filesystem encoding: mbcs
command line: ['Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw', '--debug']
Using scandir 1.6
bash.py  286 _main: Searching for game to manage:
bush.py   80 _supportedGames: Detected the following supported games via Windows Registry:
bush.py   82 _supportedGames:  Oblivion: c:\spel\oblivion
bush.py   82 _supportedGames:  Skyrim Special Edition: C:\Spel\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
bush.py  140 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.py  146 _detectGames: Set game mode to Oblivion found in parent directory of Mopy:  C:\Spel\Oblivion
bush.py  161 __setGame:  Using Oblivion game: C:\Spel\Oblivion
mods_metadata.py   39 <module>: Failed to import the loot_api module: (No module named loot_api)
testing UAC

Auto calc stats Test Plugin 1 - NPC Calc min Change Made with TES4Edit.esp

Auto calc stats Test Plugin 2 - Conflicting Later-Loading Plugin.esp

Hahaha @alt3rn1ty forgot some debug prints in there - removed - same place and number new standalone

@Vrugdush well I think you should post your comprehensive and protocol exemplary bug reports to github and pray for a C++ programmer @leandor to drop by

I will endeavour to do so, @Utumno, but it might take a while, since I've never used GitHub before. I have some research to do.

Also, I can confirm that the BOSS GUI toggle bug is now fixed. Thanks!

By the way, you say there's no one working on CBash, but is work possible on the Python versions of the Bash patchers? I might have some enhancement requests. :-)

...and if that's not possible, I might have a question or two about what the intended results of some of the patchers are. Would anyone here be familiar enough with the patcher logic to be able to answer that?

39 minutes ago, Utumno said:

Hahaha @alt3rn1ty forgot some debug prints in there - removed - same place and number new standalone

Yup, thats better :)

Wrye Bash starting
Using Wrye Bash Version 307.201804202117 (Standalone)
input encoding: None; output encoding: None; locale: ('en_GB', 'cp1252')
command line: ['D:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim Special Edition\\Mopy\\Wrye Bash.exe', '--debug']
Using scandir 1.5
bash.pyo  286 _main: Searching for game to manage:
bush.pyo   80 _supportedGames: Detected the following supported games via Windows Registry:
bush.pyo   82 _supportedGames:  Skyrim Special Edition: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
bush.pyo   82 _supportedGames:  Fallout4: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4
bush.pyo  140 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.pyo  146 _detectGames: Set game mode to Skyrim Special Edition found in parent directory of Mopy:  D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
bush.pyo  161 __setGame:  Using Skyrim Special Edition game: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
testing UAC
mods_metadata.pyo  229 __init__: Using LOOT API version: 0.13.1
Wrye Bash starting
Using Wrye Bash Version 307.201804202117 (Standalone)
input encoding: None; output encoding: None; locale: ('en_GB', 'cp1252')
command line: ['D:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\Fallout 4\\Mopy\\Wrye Bash.exe', '--debug']
Using scandir 1.5
bash.pyo  286 _main: Searching for game to manage:
bush.pyo   80 _supportedGames: Detected the following supported games via Windows Registry:
bush.pyo   82 _supportedGames:  Skyrim Special Edition: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
bush.pyo   82 _supportedGames:  Fallout4: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4
bush.pyo  140 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.pyo  146 _detectGames: Set game mode to Fallout4 found in parent directory of Mopy:  D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4
bush.pyo  161 __setGame:  Using Fallout4 game: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4
testing UAC
mods_metadata.pyo  229 __init__: Using LOOT API version: 0.13.1

1 hour ago, Vrugdush said:

I will endeavour to do so, @Utumno, but it might take a while, since I've never used GitHub before. I have some research to do.

Also, I can confirm that the BOSS GUI toggle bug is now fixed. Thanks!

By the way, you say there's no one working on CBash, but is work possible on the Python versions of the Bash patchers? I might have some enhancement requests. :-)

...and if that's not possible, I might have a question or two about what the intended results of some of the patchers are. Would anyone here be familiar enough with the patcher logic to be able to answer that?

Take your time, we have 100 open issues already :P

Thanks for confirmation time to push some stuff to dev

I am not working on the patcher either, I am sure people here like Arthmoor or Sharlikran will know the answers to your questions

Two more things for the roadmap @alt3rn1ty - for 308 I would be interested in a FOMOD to BAIN unpacker - I realize most mods are packed that way nowadays. For this beta I would like to have the Installers menu rewrite by @Beermotor complete with readme edits - Beermotor are you here ?

EDIT: the fact that it doesn't crash for LOOT for you it's real good news - for me that very same standalone will crash with a windows dialog before even showing the gui

@Utumno reference your last edit :

Is it because I have LOOT installed (and use it) - I ask because recently there were a few posts on Nexus which I thought were related to MO, where Wrye Bash would not start for them .. But turns out a few of them solved the issue just by running actual LOOT first, then Wrye Bash would launch (Look for a post by jackstark on oldrim nexus and a few more in agreement) - So maybe Wrye Bash is in someway dependant on a LOOT file being generated first?.

Maybe Proc Mon (or actually I think Process Explorer would be better for the job) could narrow down your issue.

Or maybe .. Do you have the LOOT requirement of MSVC 2015 x86 redistributable installed?

If launching LOOT resolves it then it's the same as anything else. LOOT, Fallout 4, Skyrim all have registry keys that they generate. Without them tools like xEdit, LOOT, Wrye Bash won't function properly. However, with that said it seems odd WB would crash if it can't detect LOOT.

Well, I have LOOT too installed and used it for SSE a kind soul presented me. Doesn't make any difference un/fortunately.

I have the  MSVC 2015 x86 redistributable as install_loot.py script informs me - trying to reinstall it offers me "repair" and "uninstall" options

It's not related to the registry - I get an access violation error aka "Wrye Bash has stopped working" - the fact that the same standalone works for alt3rn1ty means something in my setup (and probably other people's) crashes big time. We need to figure out what. Process monitor is not my cup of tea, unfortunately, and we need someone with the crash to run that. I hope @WrinklyNinja will come up with an idea - at my wits end here

If Windows is attempting to apply a compat shim- that could be an issue.:

Application Compatibility: check WB isn't in one of the subkeys of this: 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\

Is WB in one of these?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\TelemetryClient\ThrottleStore\watson\generic\generic\pca2
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3040649492-309947031-3117099297-1001\Software\Microsoft\TelemetryClient\ThrottleStore\watson\generic\generic\pca2

Or even this? There's no shame as one of mine is there- and even august programs like Chrome get a guernsey. :P

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RADAR\HeapLeakDetection\DiagnosedApplications

If not the case, then look at the Python libraries- the icon sizes come to mind.

Well if its just a case of unfamiliarity, Process Monitor is just a case of getting it to filter what you need.

Load Process Monitor up, then run Wrye Bash.exe

Back in Process Monitor, in the Process Name column, scroll down and look for any Wrye Bash.exe entry.

When you find one, right click the Wrye Bash.exe in the Process Name column, and select "Include 'Wrye Bash.exe'"

It will take a while to filter out everything else.

Once its done - Now close both Process Monitor and Wrye Bash. Process Monitor when it closed will have saved a configuration just Including Wrye Bash.exe

Load Process Monitor again, and it will ask if you wish to use the previous filters, allow it to do that.

You will notice now it is not recording the billion windows events per minute.

Load up Wrye Bash.exe

Now look at the Result column. Where you see events that were a Success, right click on the word success, and choose "Exclude 'SUCCESS'"

That should narrow things down significantly to find the needle in the haystack which is the guilty failing event you are having, and if Wrye Bash crashes during this event logging then the event will be pretty close to the end.

I get some buffer overflows when Wrye Bash is trying to query bashsettings.dat, but it does not crash

1VOfFhl.png

What is the file C:\*DNE* (or **DNE**) which Wrye Bash is trying to open and then create, some kind of hidden file ?

WjhaMsO.png

C:\*DNE* is a placeholder for non existing files - tries to open it and fails but this is no problem we are usually prepared for such in the code

Did run PM and as usual I didn't make anything from it - here it is if anyone can read that - should be easy to load to Process Monitor itself

[Logfile process monitor WB 307.201804202117 loot 13 crash.zip](https://github.com/wrye-bash/wrye-bash/files/1934902/Logfile.process.monitor.WB.307.201804202117.loot.13.crash.zip)

I started recording events after the game selection window

Cant see anything obvious in your log - but how do you launch Wrye Bash, this "game selection window" is not something I have ever used.

I use the Installer to install Wrye Bash for each game (so within each game Dir there is a Mopy\), then I just right click each Wrye Bash.exe and Send to desktop, renaming the shortcuts for each game. Or run the Icons in the Start menu if I want to use debug mode instead. So currently on my desktop I have an icon for Wrye Bash SkyrimSE, and another for Wrye Bash Fallout4 ..

.. Each of which directly runs the Wrye Bash.exe from within its own game mopy dir.

Running standalone that way works all the time for me.

Edit : I'm not saying everyone needs to run it the same way .. But the difference may be the clue to finding what is wrong

Have the following DLLs in SysWOW64?:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-1.DLL
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-1.DLL
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-1.DLL
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-1.DLL
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-obsolete-l1-2-0.DLL

Looking at the log, WB wants them.  Maybe. But something is going on before that:

Heap allocation/ certificates??- you really want to get Windbg or similar to find out what it's trying to write/query.

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\services\crypt32\DebugHeapFlags

Right, here are the questions about Tags and Patcher logic that I've been warning you about. :-)

1. Is there a Bash Tag that can handle NPC and Creature Record Flags? I noticed that there is one for Cells. It would be handy for resolving conflicts such as this one: 5adce04c75a75_CreatureRecordflagsTag.png.2d1957d9fe8b572dc9d1346a51f952cd.png
  2. It seems like the Relev Tag is needed if a plugin changes the "Calculate from all level <= player's level" flag, even if there are no later-loading conflicting plugins. Is this indented behaviour for the Leveled Lists Patcher? From reading the documentation, I would assume yes, but it's not explicitly stated. Since even the UOP team seems to have overlooked this, maybe the documentation needs amending? 5adce9816e0d2_RelevTagNeededforCalculatefromalllevels.._Flag.thumb.png.b2440af71757d0efbe57444d905c648e.png
  3. Some questions and comments regarding the SpellStats Tag. Is there a reason it doesn't include the Effects subrecord? It seems a bit counter-intuitive. Effects is not listed in the included subrecords in the documentation, of course, but it might be a good idea to explicitly state that it's NOT included. Also, is it intended for a plugin with the SpellStats Tag to always trump one with the Names Tag when they conflict? This seems to happen regardless of relative load order and even if the Names plugin is merged and the SpellStats one just imported. I suppose this makes sense, since Names affects many record types and SpellStats is more specific. Still, another one for the docs, maybe?  5adcf58062ead_SpellStatsTagTrumpsNamesTagbutDoesntIncludeEffectsSubrecord.thumb.png.81c62f3d140b8178442062f8eab43a85.png
  4. This one is more of a request. It would be nice if the Graphics Patcher also included the "ICON - Icon filename" subrecord for Quests, like it does for other record types, since there are mods that change quest icons now. Patching it manually just feels wrong when Wrye Bash exists. :-) 5adcf9480574a_GraphicsTagDoesntAffectQuests.thumb.png.c11105a6d31b8aa5efb7ac1219def73c.png

That's it for now. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read my ramblings.

@Utumno Post by Laheja on SSE Nexus Wrye Bash posts : https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5213770-wrye-bash/page-51#entry59460851

I dont use ESLs and have no intention to do so (to me they are just a load order complication too far) ..

.. And so I have no clue how to answer this one

Wrye Bash is disabling my ESL files on load up,
so I have to manually re-enable them every time,
is there a work around for that nuisance? :)

(To clarify I don't use CC ESL's) 

No mention of what version of Wrye Bash / bashbugdump etc etc as usual so probably not much anyone can do to help.

Presuming (due to the last sentence) they are home brew ESLs, they will not be included in the Skyrim.CCC list ..

.. So is the expected behaviour of these to be selected but the game will still load them at FE slot, (see notes on Block 4) ?

In which case Wrye Bash is getting this wrong in some way.

Edit : Ah disregard the above - User was using a version of Wrye Bash from 2016 which does not know how to handle ESL

-------------------------------------------

Edit : @WrinklyNinja It seems we are gathering confirmation reports on Old Skyrim Nexus Wrye Bash posts about running actual LOOT first (as suggested by JackStark and previously mentioned here on AFK Mods), enables Wrye Bash to run for them. So Wrye Bash for those people is in some way dependant upon having previously installed and run LOOT, which would indicate that the LOOT API in itself for Wrye Bash, does not generate everything Wrye Bash needs to operate individually without LOOT being run first? (I'm just guessing thats the case for them). Heads up though, there are other mod managers involved in at least a few of their setups, so the issues here may be far more complicated than first impressions.

@Utumno A few times now I've had an error when trying to rebuild the Bashed Patch in Python mode, and the rebuild fails. After restarting Wrye Bash, I've been able to rebuild the Patch without error. Here's the latest message:

Spoiler

brec.py 1803 getGMSTFid: Error loading bash\db\Oblivion_ids.pkl:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\brec.py", line 1798, in getGMSTFid
    with open(fname) as pkl_file:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'bash\\db\\Oblivion_ids.pkl'

File "bash\balt.py", line 436, in <lambda>
  File "bash\balt.py", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\patcher_dialog.py", line 205, in PatchExecute
  File "bash\patcher\patch_files.py", line 340, in buildPatch
  File "bash\patcher\patchers\multitweak_settings.py", line 238, in buildPatch
  File "bash\patcher\patchers\multitweak_settings.py", line 103, in buildPatch

I'm using the Wrye Bash v307.201804202117 Python installer version on Win 10 Pro x64 (Swedish). Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce the error while running in debug mode. Still, here's my BashBugDump.log:

Spoiler

Wrye Bash starting
Using Wrye Bash Version 307.201804202117
command line: ['Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw', '--debug']
Using scandir 1.6
bush.py   80 _supportedGames: Detected the following supported games via Windows Registry:
bush.py   82 _supportedGames:  Skyrim Special Edition: C:\Spel\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition
bush.py  140 _detectGames: Detecting games via the -o argument, bash.ini and relative path:
bush.py  146 _detectGames: Set game mode to Oblivion found in parent directory of Mopy:  C:\Spel\Oblivion
testing UAC
mods_metadata.py  229 __init__: Using LOOT API version: 0.13.1
  File "bash\basher\__init__.py", line 3496, in OnShowPage
  File "bash\basher\__init__.py", line 2841, in ShowPanel
  File "bash\bosh\bain.py", line 1494, in _projects_walk_cache_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\__init__.py", line 2886, in _refresh_installers_if_needed
  File "bash\bosh\bain.py", line 2112, in refreshTracked
  File "bash\bolt.py", line 763, in size
  File "C:\Spel\Python27\lib\genericpath.py", line 57, in getsize
    return os.stat(filename).st_size
WindowsError:

And here's my Bash.ini (The 7z compression arguments seem to work fine for me, by the way. Was the issue @RavenMind reported on back in October fixed, or am I just lucky?):

Spoiler

;#   ____            _       _       _    ____     ___    ______
;#  |  _ \          | |     (_)     (_)  |___ \   / _ \  |____  )
;#  | |_) | __ _ ___| |__    _ _ __  _     __) | | | | |     / /
;#  |  _ < / _` / __| '_ \  | | '_ \| |   |__ <  | | | |    / /
;#  | |_) | (_| \__ \ | | |_| | | | | |   ___) | | |_| |   / /
;#  |____/ \__,_|___/_| |_(_)_|_| |_|_|  |____/   \___/   /_/

;The Default Font for the ASCII Art Headers is Lucida Console, Regular, 10
;(Notepad)

;--This is the generic version of Bash.ini. You must copy or rename it to
;  "bash.ini" before it can be used. It is distributed as bash_default.ini so
;  that your changes won't be accidentally erased during an upgrade to Wrye
;  Bash.

;  You do NOT need to set values for all of these, only those you wish to change
;  from their default values. In most cases, you just uncomment (remove the ;)
;  from the option you want to use and possibly change the value.

;  Bool options (starting with b) can use use any of:
;    True, 1, Yes, On
;    False, 0, No, Off

;  Paths - You can use either:
;    Absolute Path
;        Example=C:\Games\Oblivion Mods
;    Relative path, where path is relative to the game install directory
;        Example=Tools\Tes4Files.exe
;   In some cases, the path of "." means select a default.

;    _____                                 _
;   / ____|                               | |
;  | |  __   ___  _ __    ___  _ __  __ _ | |
;  | | |_ | / _ \| '_ \  / _ \| '__|/ _` || |
;  | |__| ||  __/| | | ||  __/| |  | (_| || |
;   \_____| \___||_| |_| \___||_|   \__,_||_|

[General]

;--sOblivionMods is an alternate root directory for Bash Installers and other
;    Bash data.  Putting it under the game's install directory can cause
;    performance problems during gameplay, so by default it is placed at the
;    same level as the game folder.  Here are the Oblivion and Skyrim defaults,
;    and two other examples.
;sOblivionMods=..\Oblivion Mods
;sOblivionMods=..\Skyrim Mods
;sOblivionMods=C:\Games\Oblivion Mods
;sOblivionMods=C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Mods

;--sBashModData is the directory containing data about your mods, ini edits,
;    etc.  If using MOM, mTES4 Manager, or other utility to manage multiple
;    installs, you will want to change this to keep the Bash data with your
;    saved games.  You'll need to use an absolute path to your saved games
;    folder, so here are the defaults and a few examples.
;sBashModData=..\Oblivion Mods\Bash Mod Data
;sBashModData=..\Skyrim Mods\Bash Mod Data
;sBashModData=C:\Documents and Settings\Wrye\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Bash Mod Data
;sBashModData=C:\Users\Wrye\AppData\Local\Skyrim\Bash Mod Data

;--sInstallersData is the directory containing data about which installers are
;    installed by Wrye Bash. If you changed sBashModData above, you'll probably
;    want to change this one too. Examples:
;sInstallersData=..\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bash
;sInstallersData=..\Skyrim Mods\Bash Installers\Bash
;sInstallersData=C:\Documents and Settings\Wrye\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Bash Installers\Bash
;sInstallersData=C:\Users\Wrye\AppData\Local\Skyrim\Bash Installers\Bash
;sInstallersData=C:\Users\Wrye\AppData\Local\Skyrim\Bash Installers Data

;--OblivionPath is the game directory (containing Oblivion.exe, TESV.exe, etc).
;    A "normal" install of Bash will place the Mopy directory in your game
;    directory.  Use this argument only if you placed Bash outside of the game
;    directory and the automatic detection and -g command line parameter fail to
;    find the game.  If using a relative path, it will be relative to the Mopy
;    directory.
;sOblivionPath=C:\Games\Oblivion
;sOblivionPath=G:\Oblivion
;sOblivionPath=G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim

;--User directory arguments.
;    These arguments allow you to specify your user directories in several
;    ways.  These are only useful if the regular procedure for getting the user
;    directory fails.  And even in that case, the user is probably better off
;    installing pywin32.

;--UserPath is the user profile path.
;    May help if HOMEDRIVE and/or HOMEPATH are missing from the user's
;    environment.
;sUserPath=C:\Documents and Settings\Wrye
;sUserPath=C:\Users\Wrye

;--PersonalPath is the user's personal directory ("My Documents").  Should be
;    used in conjunction with either the -l argument or setting
;    sLocalAppDataPath.
;sPersonalPath=C:\Documents and Settings\Wrye\My Documents
;sPersonalPath=C:\Users\Wrye\Documents

;--LocalAppDataPath is the user's local application data directory.  Should be
;    used in conjunction with either the -p argument or setting sPersonalPath
;sLocalAppDataPath=C:\Documents and Settings\Wrye\Local Settings\Application Data
;sLocalAppDataPath=C:\Users\Wrye\AppData\Local

;--SteamInstall Bash will try to detect if you have a Steam install but if it
;    fails to properly detect it (or incorrectly detects that you do) you can
;    set this to the desired setting.
;bSteamInstall=True
bSteamInstall=False

;    _____        _    _    _
;   / ____|      | |  | |  (_)
;  | (___    ___ | |_ | |_  _  _ __    __ _  ___
;   \___ \  / _ \| __|| __|| || '_ \  / _` |/ __|
;   ____) ||  __/| |_ | |_ | || | | || (_| |\__ \
;  |_____/  \___| \__| \__||_||_| |_| \__, ||___/
;                                      __/ |
;                                     |___/

[Settings]

;--bResetBSATimestamps:  Whether or not Wrye Bash should automatically set BSA
;    timestamps.  If enables, BSAs will be set to 1-1-2006 automatically. It is
;    intended to prevent files in BSAs from overriding loose files, but ... do
;    NOT use this for Oblivion if installed through Steam! Default is True.
bResetBSATimestamps=True
;bResetBSATimestamps=False

;--bSkipResetTimeNotifications: Whether or not to skip notification about mod
;    modification times reset by Lock Load Order and other load order
;    corrections.  The default is False, but if you find the alerts annoying,
;    you can hide them.
;bSkipResetTimeNotifications=False
;bSkipResetTimeNotifications=True

;--bAutoItemCheck: Determines whether to automatically check new items in the
;    Bashed Patch. Default is True.
;bAutoItemCheck=True
;bAutoItemCheck=False

;--bSkipHideConfirmation: Determines whether the hide confirmations are shown.
;    Default is False.
;bSkipHideConfirmation=False

;--sSound*: if set plays that sound in the specified situation. Can be an
;    absolute path or a relative path from the app dir. Default is empty (no
;    sound).
;  sSoundError: Bashed Patch build error
;  sSoundSuccess: Bashed Patch build success
;sSoundError=.
;sSoundSuccess=.

;--bShowDevTools: Whether to show some menu options and StatusBar buttons that
;    are really only useful for people programming Wrye Bash. Default is False.
;bShowDevTools=False

;--bEnsurePatchExists:  Whether or not Wrye Bash should automatically ensure a
;    Bashed Patch exists. Default is True.
;bEnsurePatchExists=True

;--sScriptFileExt: Is the extention that will be used for the exported scripts
;    when running 'Export Scripts' (defaults to .txt).
;sScriptFileExt=.txt

;--iKeepLog: Is how much log to record- set to a number in between 0 and 4 with
;    0 being no log, and 4 being maximum logging (not fully implemented yet).
;iKeepLog=0

;--sLogFile: Where to save the log to, defaults to Mopy/bash.log
;sLogFile=Mopy\bash.log

;--sOblivionTexturesBSAName: use if you have renamed
;    "Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa" and are using BSA Redirection (Does
;    not apply to Skyrim).
;sOblivionTexturesBSAName=.

;--s7zExtraCompressionArguments: if set to something other than Default adds
;    these as command line switches for compressing with 7z.  If you always want
;    Solid on and a block size of 1mb you would specify: -ms=on -ms=1m
s7zExtraCompressionArguments=-mx=9 -myx=9 -ms=off -mmt=4

;--bEnableSplashScreen: Use this to disable the startup splash screen.
;    Default is True (splash screen enabled).
bEnableSplashScreen=False

;--bPromptActivateBashedPatch: prompt to atcivate the Bashed Patch after it is
; built.  Default is True (prompt).
;bPromptActivateBashedPatch=True

;--bWarnTooManyFiles: Use this to disable the warning on too many mods/bsas on
; startup.  Default is True (warn)
;bWarnTooManyFiles=True

;--sSkippedBashInstallersDirs: Provide a list of directories, separated by the
; pipe symbol, |, to be skipped inside Bash Installers directory.
;sSkippedBashInstallersDirs=cache|categories|downloads|ModProfiles|ReadMe

;  _______             _      ____          _    _
; |__   __|           | |    / __ \        | |  (_)
;    | |  ___    ___  | |   | |  | | _ __  | |_  _   ___   _ __   ___
;    | | / _ \  / _ \ | |   | |  | || '_ \ | __|| | / _ \ | '_ \ / __|
;    | || (_) || (_) || |   | |__| || |_) || |_ | || (_) || | | |\__ \
;    |_| \___/  \___/ |_|    \____/ | .__/  \__||_| \___/ |_| |_||___/
;                                   | |
;                                   |_|

[Tool Options]

;--Whether or not to show the various larger non core tool launcher segments.
;bShowTextureToolLaunchers=True
;bShowModelingToolLaunchers=True
;bShowAudioToolLaunchers=True

;--All tool launcher paths can be absolute paths or relative from the head of
;    of the game folder (that's the one with your Oblivion.exe or TESV.EXE in
;    it).  A few Java programs also have matching entries for argument options.

;==================================================;
;=========ESM/ESP/LOD/NIF Tool Launchers===========;

;sTes4GeckoPath=Tes4Gecko.jar
;sTes4GeckoJavaArg=-Xmx1024m

sTes4FilesPath=C:\Spel\TES4Files\TES4Files.exe

sTes4EditPath=C:\Spel\TES4Edit\TES4Edit.exe

;sTes5EditPath=TES5Edit.exe

;sSSEEditPath=SSEEdit.exe

;sFo4EditPath=FO4Edit.exe

;sFo3EditPath=FO3Edit.exe

;sFnvEditPath=FNVEdit.exe

sTes4LodGenPath=C:\Spel\TES4LODGen\Tes4LodGen.exe

;sNifskopePath=C:\Program Files\NifTools\NifSkope\nifskope.exe

;sTes5GeckoPath=C:\Program Files\Dark Creations\TESVGecko\TESVGecko.exe

;===========3D Modeling Tool Launchers=============;

;sArtOfIllusion=C:\Program Files\ArtOfIllusion\Art of Illusion.exe

;sAutoCad=C:\Program Files\Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3\acad.exe

;sBlenderPath=C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\Blender.exe

;sGmaxPath=C:\GMAX\gmax.exe

;sMaxPath=C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2010\3dsmax.exe

;sMayaPath=C:\not\a\valid\path.exe

;sMilkShape3D=C:\Program Files\MilkShape 3D 1.8.4\ms3d.exe

;sMudbox=C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Mudbox2011\mudbox.exe

;sSculptris=C:\Program Files\sculptris\Sculptris.exe

;sSoftimage=C:\Softimage\Softimage_Mod_Tool_7.5\Application\bin\XSI.bat -mod

;sSpeedTree=C:\not\a\valid\path.exe

;sTreed=C:\not\a\valid\path.exe

;sWings3D=C:\Program Files\wings3d_1.2\Wings3D.exe

;==========Texturing/DDS Tool Launchers============;

;sAniFX=C:\Program Files\AniFX 1.0\AniFX.exe

;sArtweaver=C:\Program Files\Artweaver 1.0\Artweaver.exe

;sCrazyBump=C:\Program Files\Crazybump\CrazyBump.exe

;sDDSConverter=C:\Program Files\DDS Converter 2\DDS Converter 2.exe

;sDeepPaint=C:\Program Files\Right Hemisphere\Deep Paint\DeepPaint.exe

;sDogwaffle=C:\Program Files\project dogwaffle\dogwaffle.exe

;sGenetica=C:\Program Files\Spiral Graphics\Genetica 3.5\Genetica.exe

;sGeneticaViewer=C:\Program Files\Spiral Graphics\Genetica Viewer 3\Genetica Viewer 3.exe

;sGIMP=C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\bin\gimp-2.8.exe

;sGimpShop=C:\Program Files\GIMPshop\bin\gimp-2.2.exe

;sIcoFX=C:\Program Files\IcoFX 1.6\IcoFX.exe

;sInkscape=C:\Program Files\Inkscape\inkscape.exe

;sMaPZone=C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\MaPZone 2.6\MaPZone2.exe

;sMyPaint=C:\Program Files\MyPaint\mypaint.exe

;sNVIDIAMelody=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Melody\Melody.exe

;sPaintNET=C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe

;sPaintShopPhotoPro=C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel PaintShop Photo Pro\X3\PSPClassic\Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo.exe

;sPhotobie=C:\Program Files\Photobie\Photobie.exe

;sPhotoFiltre=C:\Program Files\PhotoFiltre\PhotoFiltre.exe

;sPhotoScape=C:\Program Files\PhotoScape\PhotoScape.exe

;sPhotoSEAM=C:\Program Files\PhotoSEAM\PhotoSEAM.exe

;sPhotoshopPath=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Photoshop.exe

;sPixelStudio=C:\Program Files\Pixel\Pixel.exe

;sPixia=C:\Program Files\Pixia\pixia.exe

;sTextureMaker=C:\Program Files\Texture Maker\texturemaker.exe

;sTwistedBrush=C:\Program Files\Pixarra\TwistedBrush Open Studio\tbrush_open_studio.exe

;sWTV=C:\Program Files\WindowsTextureViewer\WTV.exe

;sxNormal=C:\Program Files\Santiago Orgaz\xNormal\3.17.3\x86\xNormal.exe

;=========General/Modding Tool Launchers===========;

;sBSACMD=C:\Program Files\BSACommander\bsacmd.exe

;sEggTranslator=C:\Program Files\Egg Translator\EggTranslator.exe

;sISOBL=ISOBL.exe

;sISRMG=Insanitys ReadMe Generator.exe

;sISRNG=Random Name Generator.exe

;sISRNPCG=Random NPC.exe

;sMAP=Modding Tools\Interactive Map of Cyrodiil and Shivering Isles 3.52\Mapa v 3.52.exe

;sOblivionBookCreatorPath=Data\OblivionBookCreator.jar
;sOblivionBookCreatorJavaArg=-Xmx1024m

;sOBMLG=Modding Tools\Oblivion Mod List Generator\Oblivion Mod List Generator.exe

;sOBFEL=C:\Program Files\Oblivion Face Exchange Lite\OblivionFaceExchangeLite.exe

;sRADVideo=C:\Program Files\RADVideo\radvideo.exe

;sTabula=Modding Tools\Tabula.exe

;======Screenshot/Benchmarking Tool Launchers======;

;sFraps=C:\Fraps\Fraps.exe

;sIrfanView=C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe

sXnView=C:\Program Files\XnViewMP\xnviewmp.exe

;sFastStone=C:\Program Files\FastStone Image Viewer\FSViewer.exe

;sWinSnap=C:\Program Files\WinSnap\WinSnap.exe

;============Sound/Audio Tool Launchers============;

;sABCAmberAudioConverter=C:\Program Files\ABC Amber Audio Converter\abcaudio.exe

;sAudacity=C:\Program Files\Audacity\Audacity.exe

;sMediaMonkey=C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\MediaMonkey.exe

;sSwitch=C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\switch.exe

;=========Text/Development Tool Launchers==========;

;sNPP=C:\Program Files\Notepad++\notepad++.exe

;sWinMerge=C:\Program Files\WinMerge\WinMergeU.exe

;sFreeMind=C:\Program Files\FreeMind\Freemind.exe

;sFreeplane=C:\Program Files\Freeplane\freeplane.exe

;========Other/Miscellaneous Tool Launchers========;

;sEVGAPrecision=C:\Program Files\EVGA Precision\EVGAPrecision.exe

;sFileZilla=C:\Program Files\FileZilla FTP Client\filezilla.exe

;sLogitechKeyboard=C:\Program Files\Logitech\GamePanel Software\G-series Software\LGDCore.exe

;sSteam=C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe

sboss=C:\Spel\BOSS\boss.exe

EDIT: The error happened again, and I managed to reproduce it in Debug mode this time. It only happens after first building one Bashed Patch in C mode, and then switching to a different Bashed Patch and rebuilding that one in Python mode. If I start with the Python Patch, it rebuilds fine without any error messages. A few mods have been removed since last building the Python Patch, so it is missing masters before rebuild. Possibly the "Magic: Script Effect Silencer" Assorted Tweak was removed in-between rebuilds as well. Here's the (new) Bashed Patch configuration for the Python mode one:

Spoiler

Bashed Patch - P.esp Config:

== Patch Mode
		 ** Python				
			== Merge Patches
		 ** DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
		 ** Cobl Tweaks - SI.esp
		 ** Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp
		 ** AoG Patch No Bolt FRDG and SHDG.esp
		 ** SafeCloningFunction - Filter.esp
		 ** Item interchange - Extraction.esp
		 ** Item interchange - Placement.esp
		 ** Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp
		 ** Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk.esp
		 ** Better Redguard v2.esp
		 ** Cobl Races - Balanced.esp
		 ** Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp				
			== Import Actors
		 ** Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
		 ** Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
		 ** DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** DLCThievesDen.esp
		 ** DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** Oblivion Content Restoration Project.esp				
			== Import Actors: AI Packages
		 ** DLCOrrery.esp
		 ** DLCThievesDen.esp
		 ** Knights.esp
		 ** Shop Visitors.esp				
			== Import Actors: Death Items
			== Import Actors: Spells
			== Import Cells
		 ** DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** DLCFrostcrag.esp
		 ** DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** DLCThievesDen.esp
		 ** DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** All Natural.esp
		 ** All Natural - SI.esp
		 ** All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp				
			== Import Factions
		 ** DLCFrostcrag.esp
		 ** Knights.esp
		    Oblivion Content Restoration Project -- Knights.esp				
			== Import Graphics
		 ** DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** All Natural - Real Lights.esp
		 ** RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp
		 ** AoG Patch No Bolt FRDG and SHDG.esp
		 ** GW71_Life_Detect.esp				
			== Import Inventory
		 ** DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
		 ** Item interchange - Placement.esp
		 ** Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp				
			== Import NPC Faces
		 ** Cobl Races TNR.esp
		 ** Cobl Races TNR SI.esp
			== Import Names
		 ** Guard_Names.csv
		    OOO_Potion_Names.csv
		    Random_NPC_Alternate_Names.csv
		    Random_NPC_Names.csv
		    Rational_Names.csv				
			== Import Relations
		 ** Knights.esp
			== Import Scripts
		 ** DLCHorseArmor.esp
		    Oblivion DLC Delayers.esp
		 ** All Natural - Real Lights.esp
			== Import Stats
			== Tweak Actors
		    As Intended: Boars
		    As Intended: Imps [All imps]
		    Irresponsible Creatures [All Creatures]
		    Mayu's Animation Overhaul Skeleton Tweaker [All NPCs]
		    No Bloody Creatures
		    Quiet Feet [All Creature Foot Sounds]
		    Real Walk for female NPCs
		 ** Redguard FGTS Nuller
		    Sexy Walk for female NPCs
		    VadersApp's Oblivion Real Bodies Skeleton Tweaker [All NPCs]
		    Vanilla Beast Skeleton Tweaker				
			== Tweak Assorted
		    All Armor Playable
		    All Clothing Playable
		    Armor Shows Amulets
		    Armor Shows Rings
		 ** Bow Reach Fix
		    Clothing Shows Amulets
		    Clothing Shows Rings
		    DarNified Books
		    Default Icons
		    Disable Wind
		 ** Faction crime Gold Multiplier Fix
		    Harvest Chance [10%]
		    Magic: Script Effect Silencer
		    No Description Loading Screens
		 ** No Light Fade Value Fix
		    No Light Flicker
		    Number of uses for pre-enchanted weapons and Staffs/Staves [1]
		 ** Nvidia Fog Fix
		    Reweigh: Arrows [0]
		    Reweigh: Ingredients [0.1]
		    Reweigh: Potions (Maximum) [0.1]
		    Reweigh: Potions (Minimum) [1]
		    Reweigh: Staffs/Staves [1]
		 ** Right Hand Rings
		    Set Sound Attenuation Levels [0%]
		    Set Sound Attenuation Levels: Nirnroots Only [0%]
		    Skyrim-style Weapons
		    Uniform Groundcover				
			== Tweak Settings
		    Actor Strength Encumbrance Multiplier [5]
		    AI: Conversation Chance [100]
		    AI: Conversation Chance - Interior [25]
		 ** AI: Max Active Actors [25]
		    AI: Max Dead Actors [x 1]
		    AI: Max Smile Distance [Default (128)]
		    Arrow: Litter Count [15]
		    Arrow: Litter Time [1.5 Minutes]
		    Arrow: Recovery from Actor [50%]
		    Arrow: Speed [x 1.2]
		    Bounty: Attack [500]
		    Bounty: Horse Theft [250]
		    Bounty: Theft [1/2]
		 ** Camera: Chase Distance [x 1.5]
		 ** Camera: Chase Tightness [ChaseCameraMod.esp (x 24.75)]
		 ** Camera: PC Death Time [Unlimited]
		    Cell Respawn Time [3 Days]
		    Combat: Alchemy [Disallow]
		 ** Combat: Max Actors [10]
		    Combat: Max Ally Hits [5]
		    Combat: Maximum Armor Rating [85]
		    Combat: Recharge Weapons [Allow]
		    Combat: Repair [Disallow]
		    Companions: Max Number [6]
		    Compass: Disable [Quests]
		    Compass: POI Recognition [x 0.25]
		    Cost Multiplier: Enchantment [10]
		    Cost Multiplier: Recharge [2.0]
		    Cost Multiplier: Repair [0.9]
		    Cost Multiplier: Spell Making [3]
		 ** Crime: Alarm Distance [1000]
		    Crime: Force Jail [5000]
		    Crime: Pickpocketing Fine [25]
		    Crime: Trespass Fine [5]
		 ** Drag: Max Moveable Weight [MovableBodies.esp (1500)]
		 ** Essential NPC Unconsciousness [30 Seconds]
		    Fatigue from Running/Encumbrance [x 1.5]
		    Greeting Distance [150]
		    Horse Turning Speed [x 1.5]
		    Inventory Quantity Prompt [3]
		    Jump Higher [x 1.1]
		    Leveled Creature Max Level Difference [8]
		    Leveled Item Max Level Difference [8]
		    Magic: Bolt Speed [x 1.2]
		 ** Magic: Chameleon Refraction [Zero]
		    Magic: Max NPC Summons [3]
		    Magic: Max Player Summons [1]
		    Master of Mercantile extra gold amount [500]
		 ** Msg: Auto Saving [None]
		 ** Msg: Equip Misc. Item [None]
		    Msg: Harvest Failure [None]
		    Msg: Harvest Success [None]
		 ** Msg: Horse Stabled [None]
		 ** Msg: Loading Area [None]
		    Msg: No Fast Travel [None]
		    Msg: Not Enough Charge [None]
		    Msg: Quick Load [None]
		    Msg: Quick Save [None]
		    NPC Blood [No Blood]
		    Thieves Guild: Quest Attacking Penalty [500]
		    Thieves Guild: Quest Killing Penalty [1000]
		    Thieves Guild: Quest Stealing Penalty [200]
		    Timescale [30]
		    Training Max [5]
		 ** UOP Vampire Aging and Face Fix.esp
		 ** Warning: Exterior Distance to Hostiles [1000]
		 ** Warning: Interior Distance to Hostiles [500]				
			== Cobl Catalogs				
			== Contents Checker				
			== Leveled Lists
		    Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [ADR]
		    Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [ADR]
		    DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [ADR]
		    DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [ADR]
		    DLCSpellTomes.esp [AR]
		    Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [AR]
		    PSMainQuestDelayer.esp [AR]
		    Item interchange - Placement.esp [ADR]
		    Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk.esp [AR]				
			== Race Records
		 ** MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
		 ** Cobl Races.esp
		 ** Cobl Races - Balanced.esp				
			== Race Tweaks
		    Bigger Nords and Orcs [Bigger Nords and Orcs]
		    Merge Eyes from similar races [Merge eyes only from vanilla races]
		    Merge Hairs from similar races [Merge hairs only from vanilla races]
		    Playable Eyes
		    Playable Hairs
		    Races Have All Eyes
		    Races Have All Hairs
		    Sexless Hairs				
		== SEWorld Tests

And here's the new BashBugDump.log for Debug mode:

Spoiler

Wrye Bash starting
Using Wrye Bash Version 307.201804202117
command line: ['Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw', '--debug', '--Language', 'English']
Using scandir 1.6
testing UAC
mods_metadata.py  229 __init__: Using LOOT API version: 0.13.1
brec.py 1803 getGMSTFid: Error loading bash\db\Oblivion_ids.pkl:
    with open(fname) as pkl_file:

File "bash\balt.py", line 436, in <lambda>
  File "bash\basher\patcher_dialog.py", line 205, in PatchExecute
  File "bash\patcher\patch_files.py", line 340, in buildPatch
  File "bash\patcher\patchers\multitweak_settings.py", line 238, in buildPatch
  File "bash\patcher\patchers\multitweak_settings.py", line 103, in buildPatch

Edited by Vrugdush
Additional information

@Vrugdush

Good deeper research into this odd bug.  Thanks for that.  As for OOO, I don't know why the circa 2008 authors chose to do what they did.  I don't think WalkerInShadows knows either but you could ask him.

Sorry for straying from the current topic.

Just wanted to add a few sugegstions for useful Fallout 4 game settings. Well, these are GLOBs and not GMSTs but implementing them should be possible anyway:

•  DLC01REPercentChance  and DLC01LoadScreenRate  control the chances for automatron random encounters and load screens, respectibely. I think that people would appreciate it if they could set them to their liking because Bethesda did set them to insanely high values.
  • LL_EpicChance_Standard: this controls the chance for the game to create epic armor items (where 'epic' means 'with mods added').

Changing DLC01REPercentChance value mid-game don't change nothing, as in you'll need a new save. Tested it myself by setting it to 0, plenty of Automatron RE still on existing saves, yet to see one on a new save.

DLC01LoadScreenRate seems to work fine on existing saves.