Wrye Bash - All Games

Utumno

Should fix that too - some more work on settings backup - restore _is_ broken, will get back to that (seems nobody was using it anyway)

I also harcoded the cc esls (those: https://github.com/WrinklyNinja/libloadorder/blob/b1d397f24b910611717f07d7b38161576531b5fb/src/game_settings.rs#L48-L99 ) - let's see how that goes

Wait for upload :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Utumno said:

Should fix that too - some more work on settings backup - restore _is_ broken, will get back to that (seems nobody was using it anyway)

I also harcoded the cc esls (those: https://github.com/WrinklyNinja/libloadorder/blob/b1d397f24b910611717f07d7b38161576531b5fb/src/game_settings.rs#L48-L99 ) - let's see how that goes

Wait for upload :P

Awesome thank you.

Coincidentally @WrinklyNinja and I were looking at an issue earlier where the Survival Mode ESL was getting deactivated after a LOOT sort. I'm going to see if this new WB build makes any difference. 

EDIT:  This build fixed everything.

On 10/1/2017 at 9:19 PM, Beermotor said:

@Utumno Here are the repro steps for @Supierce's reported issue. I am running the CC beta so these BashBugDumps are going to be full of complaints about my save files, but I'll point out the specific messages.  This is just a straight info dump.

1. Cleaned SSE CC masters in SSEEdit. Note: these have a file date of 9/29/2017.

2. Packed masters to zip in BAIN format named "Skyim Master Files CC.7z".

3. Launched WB,  installed "Skyim Master Files CC.7z" with override skips ticked and left the default "Skip bethesda content" ticked.

4. Relaunched WB - "Skyim Master Files CC.7z" was red. Message printed to BashBugDump mentioning the master files. See spoiler below.

5. Relaunched WB, unticked "Skip Bethesda content". After CRC calc package turned green.

6. Relaunched WB to confirm and Skyrim masters package was still green.

Hide contents

games.py  858 _fixed_order_plugins: Restamped Dawnguard.esm  from 9/28/2017 3:31:24 PM to 9/28/2017 3:31:26 PM
games.py  858 _fixed_order_plugins: Restamped Hearthfires.esm  from 9/28/2017 3:32:24 PM to 9/28/2017 3:32:26 PM
games.py  858 _fixed_order_plugins: Restamped Dragonborn.esm  from 9/28/2017 3:33:24 PM to 9/28/2017 3:33:26 PM

I've attached bugdumps for the run with the three lines above.  If I need to look at anything else please let me know.

Master-files-package-test-bashbugdumps.7z

So in the Skyim Master Files CC.7z you had:

Dawnguard.esm  
Hearthfires.esm
Dragonborn.esm

?

1 hour ago, Utumno said:

Dawnguard.esm  
Hearthfires.esm
Dragonborn.esm

?

Yep I am pretty sure that is what he had, I can reproduce the problem too

If you clean those three masters with xEdit (for example as per this guide), then put the resulting plugins in either a simple or complex BAIN (I can repro it with a complex BAIN I use which holds original masters in separate sub-packages, to re-install if I want to redo cleaning with a newer version of xEdit) ..

Then you install the cleaned masters to overwrite beth originals

On the Installers Header Bar, have the "Skip Bethsoft Content" in its default state = Ticked

Then right click the cleaned Masters BAIN and choose "Override Skips"

Basicly you are telling Wrye Bash I still want these cleaned masters to be installed, despite having "Skip Bethsoft Content" still enabled

At this stage the BAIN will be still installed, and the BAIN tick box will be Green

Close Wrye Bash, then launch it again, and the BAIN tick box goes Red

Does "Skip Bethsoft Content" come under the same group as all the Global Skips (which are under a sub menu these days and not on the same main menu as Skip Bethsoft Content) ?, and if so are we correct in thinking that "Override Skips" should also be countermanding "Skip Bethsoft Content" ?

Another Q = Do we actually need the option "Skip Bethsoft Content" these days ?, I mean with the speed of the Installers tab now, couldn't we have the ability to install and overwrite bethsoft content being on by default (the same as having "Skip Bethsoft Content" deselected all the time), and avoid having the need for this menu option at all ?

When you deselect "Skip Bethsoft Content" we get a little warning message saying in order for this to happen, every time you want to load the Installers Tab CRC checks of all bethsoft content has to be reperformed ..

So I think what is happening here in this case where "Skip Bethsoft Content" is still ticked, but a BAIN with installed (and edited) bethsoft content which has Override Skips set, is not forcing a recheck of bethsoft installed content (as if you had deselected "Skip Bethsoft Content") .. And so we get the red tick box on next load of the installers tab for that BAIN which is trying to override skips.

Cleaning Official plugins SSE.7z Package Structure:

10 Update esm Original\
  Update.esm
10 Update esm SSEEdit cleaned\
  Update.esm
20 Dawnguard esm Original\
  Dawnguard.esm
20 Dawnguard esm SSEEdit cleaned - First clean\
  Dawnguard.esm
20 Dawnguard esm SSEEdit cleaned - Second clean\
  Dawnguard.esm
20 Dawnguard esm SSEEdit cleaned and Manual cleaning\
  Dawnguard.esm
30 Hearthfires esm Original\
  HearthFires.esm
30 Hearthfires esm SSEEdit cleaned\
  HearthFires.esm
40 Dragonborn esm Original\
  Dragonborn.esm
40 Dragonborn esm SSEEdit cleaned\
  Dragonborn.esm

2 hours ago, Utumno said:

Dawnguard.esm  
Hearthfires.esm
Dragonborn.esm

?

Yes, and Update.esm as well. @alt3rn1ty 's post sums the method up perfectly.

49 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Yep I am pretty sure that is what he had, I can reproduce the problem too

If you clean those three masters with xEdit (for example as per this guide), then put the resulting plugins in either a simple or complex BAIN (I can repro it with a complex BAIN I use which holds original masters in separate sub-packages, to re-install if I want to redo cleaning with a newer version of xEdit) ..

Then you install the cleaned masters to overwrite beth originals

On the Installers Header Bar, have the "Skip Bethsoft Content" in its default state = Ticked

Then right click the cleaned Masters BAIN and choose "Override Skips"

Basicly you are telling Wrye Bash I still want these cleaned masters to be installed, despite having "Skip Bethsoft Content" still enabled

At this stage the BAIN will be still installed, and the BAIN tick box will be Green

Close Wrye Bash, then launch it again, and the BAIN tick box goes Red

Does "Skip Bethsoft Content" come under the same group as all the Global Skips (which are under a sub menu these days and not on the same main menu as Skip Bethsoft Content) ?, and if so are we correct in thinking that "Override Skips" should also be countermanding "Skip Bethsoft Content" ?

Another Q = Do we actually need the option "Skip Bethsoft Content" these days ?, I mean with the speed of the Installers tab now, couldn't we have the ability to install and overwrite bethsoft content being on by default (the same as having "Skip Bethsoft Content" deselected all the time), and avoid having the need for this menu option at all ?

Yep and yep. It 's broken (I know this since a long time) but technically that's not a plain old bug. Rather it's the limits of current BAIN code architecture (in this case how skips are implemented). As you are aware I rewrote BAIN for 307 (codenamed back to BAIN) for performance and bugfixing but that's pretty much as far as current architecture can go. Further rewrite would break settings and it's anyway a lot of work (fixing it was already couple years) - and since the damn thing is working I would leave this for 309+. I will try to monkey patch this particular behavior but stay alert for reasons stated (technically skips were completely broken - it was an unsung saga the way I patched them but it's still a patch on a broken design).

Re: drop "Skip Bethsoft Content" - hmmm well not just yet - it can make a difference in performance - there are ways to make it better. What I said above applies but current rewrote is not finalized - we scan bsas and espms anyway so we could use that info.

@Beermotor oh I kind of thought it was the CC esls or something - BAIN doesn't know about those

@Beermotor oh I kind of thought it was the CC esls or something - BAIN doesn't know about those

:) I figured that you were thinking Beermotor was using cc esls, so I just poked my nose in to try help clarify what the whole thing was about.

I think what made you think it was to do with cc esls was that Beermotors zip included cc in its name (it did that to me at first reading too), but it dawned on me Beermotor used that naming just to distinguish normal Skyrim Masters as a different case to the newer Creation Club enabling Skyrim Masters which were used in the zip for testing the scenario.

54 minutes ago, Utumno said:

Yep and yep. It 's broken (I know this since a long time) but technically that's not a plain old bug. Rather it's the limits of current BAIN code architecture (in this case how skips are implemented). As you are aware I rewrote BAIN for 307 (codenamed back to BAIN) for performance and bugfixing but that's pretty much as far as current architecture can go. Further rewrite would break settings and it's anyway a lot of work (fixing it was already couple years) - and since the damn thing is working I would leave this for 309+. I will try to monkey patch this particular behavior but stay alert for reasons stated (technically skips were completely broken - it was an unsung saga the way I patched them but it's still a patch on a broken design).

Re: drop "Skip Bethsoft Content" - hmmm well not just yet - it can make a difference in performance - there are ways to make it better. What I said above applies but current rewrote is not finalized - we scan bsas and espms anyway so we could use that info.

My personal vote for this should fall under "known issues" since it is mostly cosmetic (the masters are still safe and sound in the Data folder) and we have a work-around.  A lot of people clean their masters but not a lot of people keep the old masters around in a BAIN package.

4 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

:) I figured that you were thinking Beermotor was using cc esls, so I just poked my nose in to try help clarify what the whole thing was about.

I think what made you think it was to do with cc esls was that Beermotors zip included cc in its name (it did that to me at first reading too), but it dawned on me Beermotor used that naming just to distinguish normal Skyrim Masters as a different case to the newer Creation Club enabling Skyrim Masters which were used in the zip for testing the scenario.

Yes I believe I titled it "CC" to signify that I was testing with the Creation Club version of the masters which have a different CRC value than the original SSE versions.

3 hours ago, Beermotor said:

My personal vote for this should fall under "known issues" since it is mostly cosmetic (the masters are still safe and sound in the Data folder) and we have a work-around.  A lot of people clean their masters but not a lot of people keep the old masters around in a BAIN package.

Yes I believe I titled it "CC" to signify that I was testing with the Creation Club version of the masters which have a different CRC value than the original SSE versions.

Well it's a bug after all - and it's the limits of the internal API - kind of monkey patched in latest python wip - give it a whirl (just because limits fixing is tricky, I may have ovelooked some skip/refresh dependency). but yes from this one and on, no serious bugs left in BAIN - yey

Btw I considered alt3rnity's idea (binning the skip bethsoft content) and kind of makes sense -we could leverage the bsa and modinfos caches (I do the later already) - anyway will come back to this

6 hours ago, Utumno said:

Btw I considered alt3rnity's idea (binning the skip bethsoft content) and kind of makes sense -we could leverage the bsa and modinfos caches (I do the later already) - anyway will come back to this

:) If you do at some point in the future, maybe a note to add :

A popup warning (possibly just as a toggled one-off with a tick box to stop it repeating similar to the OBSE / Pluggy .dll warning)

"You are about to overwrite original game files, recommend you make a backup of the original files first - Are you sure you wish to continue"

Yes / No

If the ability to overwrite game content is on by default having removed the off by default setting (No more "Skip Bethsoft Content" ticked by default), Wrye Bash needs a repurposed warning to make people think about their actions. Currently when you switch "Skip Bethsoft Content" off, we get a similar warning.

19 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

:) If you do at some point in the future, maybe a note to add :

A popup warning (possibly just as a toggled one-off with a tick box to stop it repeating similar to the OBSE / Pluggy .dll warning)

"You are about to overwrite original game files, recommend you make a backup of the original files first - Are you sure you wish to continue"

Yes / No

If the ability to overwrite game content is on by default having removed the off by default setting (No more "Skip Bethsoft Content" ticked by default), Wrye Bash needs a repurposed warning to make people think about their actions. Currently when you switch "Skip Bethsoft Content" off, we get a similar warning.

Make sense.  It should be the opposite.

Also @Utumno .. Since I posted that sticky post back near the end of June which includes a request for anyone using Exclusion Groups to give us a poke - Not one response on any of the streams of Wrye Bash comments on Nexus.

I personally have never known of anyone using them either, nor seen any related conversation before you brought them up ( and I mistakenly thought you were talking about the other groups ).

The second sticky post on all nexus comments has been updated to read :

Beta 2 is getting closer, but became a little held up with Bethesda throwing a few spanners in the works with the Creation Club updates to Fallout 4 and Skyrim SE - New save formats, new compression methods, new Load Ordering, new plugin types (ESL) and new Form Versions of plugins and records within those plugins .. All need to be fully understood and implemented before a new public version goes live : Things left to-do out of those "how to handle ESL Order" ( I think Utumno is nearly on top of this now ), and SSE Form versions need more understanding, not only for handling newer SSE plugins, but also for creating a Bashed Patch that has correct form / record versioning

.. Hope thats a reasonable summary of events recently.

Not at all important since it's not breaking anything, but does anyone remember why building a patch with CBash in Oblivion puts out this?

mgef_name: {RawMGEFCode(DARK): u'DO NOT USE - Darkness', RawMGEFCode(ZZOM): u'Summon Zombie', RawMGEFCode(WKPO): u'Weakness to Poison', RawMGEFCode(RSPO): u'Resist Poison', RawMGEFCode(ABSK): u'Absorb ', RawMGEFCode(MYHL): u'Summon Mythic Dawn Helm', RawMGEFCode(RSDI): u'Resist Disease', RawMGEFCode(LOCK): u'DO NOT USE - Lock', RawMGEFCode(ZSPD): u'Summon Spider Daedra', RawMGEFCode(RALY): u'Rally', RawMGEFCode(RSMA): u'Resist Magic', RawMGEFCode(Z014): u'Summon Replete Shambles', RawMGEFCode(BW01): u'Bound Order Weapon 1', RawMGEFCode(FISH): u'Fire Shield', RawMGEFCode(FTHR): u'Feather', RawMGEFCode(Z016): u'Summon Mangled Flesh Atronach', RawMGEFCode(COHU): u'Command Humanoid', RawMGEFCode(Z006): u'Summon Gluttonous Hunger', RawMGEFCode(SABS): u'Spell Absorption', RawMGEFCode(DGHE): u'Damage Health', RawMGEFCode(MYTH): u'Summon Mythic Dawn Armor', RawMGEFCode(DTCT): u'Detect Life', RawMGEFCode(DGAT): u'Damage ', RawMGEFCode(OPEN): u'Open', RawMGEFCode(CUPA): u'Cure Paralysis', RawMGEFCode(CUPO): u'Cure Poison', RawMGEFCode(TELE): u'Telekinesis', RawMGEFCode(WKMA): u'Weakness to Magic', RawMGEFCode(ZSKH): u'Summon Skeleton Hero', RawMGEFCode(ZSKC): u'Summon Skeleton Champion', RawMGEFCode(Z017): u'Summon Torn Flesh Atronach', RawMGEFCode(VAMP): u'Vampirism', RawMGEFCode(WKSH): u'Weakness to Shock', RawMGEFCode(BW08): u'Bound Priest Dagger', RawMGEFCode(FOSK): u'Fortify ', RawMGEFCode(SEFF): u'Script Effect', RawMGEFCode(Z019): u'Summon Sewn Flesh Atronach', RawMGEFCode(Z012): u'Summon Decrepit Shambles', RawMGEFCode(BW02): u'Bound Order Weapon 2', RawMGEFCode(ZHDZ): u'Summon Headless Zombie', RawMGEFCode(CHML): u'Chameleon', RawMGEFCode(BW04): u'Bound Order Weapon 4', RawMGEFCode(Z013): u'Summon Shambles', RawMGEFCode(RFLC): u'Reflect Spell', RawMGEFCode(BAGR): u'Bound Greaves', RawMGEFCode(Z003): u'Summon Spiderling', RawMGEFCode(CALM): u'Calm', RawMGEFCode(SUDG): u'Sun Damage', RawMGEFCode(DRSP): u'Drain Magicka', RawMGEFCode(RSSH): u'Resist Shock', RawMGEFCode(RSFI): u'Resist Fire', RawMGEFCode(ZGHO): u'Summon Ghost', RawMGEFCode(POSN): u'Poison Info', RawMGEFCode(WKDI): u'Weakness to Disease', RawMGEFCode(SLNC): u'Silence', RawMGEFCode(DRFA): u'Drain Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(DSPL): u'Dispel', RawMGEFCode(RSNW): u'Resist Normal Weapons', RawMGEFCode(ZSCA): u'Summon Scamp', RawMGEFCode(ABFA): u'Absorb Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(DRHE): u'Drain Health', RawMGEFCode(BACU): u'Bound Cuirass', RawMGEFCode(REFA): u'Restore Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(ZDRL): u'Summon Dremora Lord', RawMGEFCode(BW07): u'Summon Staff of Sheogorath', RawMGEFCode(PARA): u'Paralyze', RawMGEFCode(REDG): u'Reflect Damage', RawMGEFCode(CUDI): u'Cure Disease', RawMGEFCode(ZDAE): u'Summon Daedroth', RawMGEFCode(ZLIC): u'Summon Lich', RawMGEFCode(RSPA): u'Resist Paralysis', RawMGEFCode(COCR): u'Command Creature', RawMGEFCode(FOFA): u'Fortify Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(BAGA): u'Bound Gauntlets', RawMGEFCode(Z007): u'Summon Ravenous Hunger', RawMGEFCode(BASH): u'Bound Shield', RawMGEFCode(FOMM): u'Fortify Magicka Multiplier', RawMGEFCode(FRNZ): u'Frenzy', RawMGEFCode(Z005): u'Summon Bear', RawMGEFCode(SHLD): u'Shield', RawMGEFCode(ZWRA): u'Summon Faded Wraith', RawMGEFCode(ABSP): u'Absorb Magicka', RawMGEFCode(DRAT): u'Drain ', RawMGEFCode(DRSK): u'Drain ', RawMGEFCode(REAN): u'Reanimate', RawMGEFCode(FRDG): u'Frost Damage', RawMGEFCode(Z015): u'Summon Hunger', RawMGEFCode(Z004): u'Summon Flesh Atronach', RawMGEFCode(FOHE): u'Fortify Health', RawMGEFCode(ZFIA): u'Summon Flame Atronach', RawMGEFCode(LGHT): u'Light', RawMGEFCode(BWMA): u'Bound Mace', RawMGEFCode(Z001): u"Summon Rufio's Ghost", RawMGEFCode(ZSTA): u'Summon Storm Atronach', RawMGEFCode(DIWE): u'Disintegrate Weapon', RawMGEFCode(Z010): u'Summon Golden Saint', RawMGEFCode(ZSKA): u'Summon Skeleton Guardian', RawMGEFCode(Z018): u'Summon Stitched Flesh Atronach', RawMGEFCode(BWAX): u'Bound Axe', RawMGEFCode(BWBO): u'Bound Bow', RawMGEFCode(FOAT): u'Fortify ', RawMGEFCode(TURN): u'Turn Undead', RawMGEFCode(BWDA): u'Bound Dagger', RawMGEFCode(FOSP): u'Fortify Magicka', RawMGEFCode(STMA): u'Stunted Magicka', RawMGEFCode(Z011): u'Wabba Summon', RawMGEFCode(DGSP): u'Damage Magicka', RawMGEFCode(ZXIV): u'Summon Xivilai', RawMGEFCode(ZCLA): u'Summon Clannfear', RawMGEFCode(REHE): u'Restore Health', RawMGEFCode(RSFR): u'Resist Frost', RawMGEFCode(ZSKE): u'Summon Skeleton', RawMGEFCode(Z008): u'Summon Voracious Hunger', RawMGEFCode(DGFA): u'Damage Fatigue', RawMGEFCode(BABO): u'Bound Boots', RawMGEFCode(STRP): u'Soul Trap', RawMGEFCode(WABR): u'Water Breathing', RawMGEFCode(BAHE): u'Bound Helmet', RawMGEFCode(FIDG): u'Fire Damage', RawMGEFCode(WKFR): u'Weakness to Frost', RawMGEFCode(ABHE): u'Absorb Health', RawMGEFCode(BW03): u'Bound Order Weapon 3', RawMGEFCode(ZFRA): u'Summon Frost Atronach', RawMGEFCode(BRDN): u'Burden', RawMGEFCode(CHRM): u'Charm', RawMGEFCode(FRSH): u'Frost Shield', RawMGEFCode(ZWRL): u'Summon Gloom Wraith', RawMGEFCode(WAWA): u'Water Walking', RawMGEFCode(NEYE): u'Night-Eye', RawMGEFCode(BW05): u'Bound Order Weapon 5', RawMGEFCode(ZDRE): u'Summon Dremora', RawMGEFCode(INVI): u'Invisibility', RawMGEFCode(BWSW): u'Bound Sword', RawMGEFCode(WKNW): u'Weakness to Normal Weapons', RawMGEFCode(BW06): u'Bound Order Weapon 6', RawMGEFCode(DEMO): u'Demoralize', RawMGEFCode(Z002): u'Summon Ancestor Guardian', RawMGEFCode(Z009): u'Summon Dark Seducer', RawMGEFCode(SHDG): u'Shock Damage', RawMGEFCode(LISH): u'Shock Shield', RawMGEFCode(DIAR): u'Disintegrate Armor', RawMGEFCode(RESP): u'Restore Magicka', RawMGEFCode(REAT): u'Restore ', RawMGEFCode(ABAT): u'Absorb ', RawMGEFCode(WKFI): u'Weakness to Fire'}
	mgef: RawMGEFCode(RSWD)
	mgef not found in bush.mgef_name

There use to be a source of wizards made for popular Oblivion mods at Nexus. It seems to have been taken down. Does anyone know of any alternate sources ?

Doing a fresh install of Oblivion and would rather not have to use OBMM if I can find the wizards.

@Sladen: The majority of the Ob mods come with BAIN wizards bundled. Are there particular mods that you knew once had wizards that don't have them in the package anymore?

Bit of confusion around the SSE Mods folders:

There's 

B:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Mods

and Wrye Bash sets up and uses this directory:

B:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition Mods

Is the backslash intended in the second? Is there a chance the first folder can be used instead of the second for the Bash subfolders Bash Installers and Bash Mod Data? This is hoping the engine will handle files only, and not touch the subfolders.

If not, assuming here the first Mods directory above (with the backslash) be likely used for CC or ESL content so are far as the end user is concerned we can ignore it entirely?

49 minutes ago, lmstearn said:

@Sladen: The majority of the Ob mods come with BAIN wizards bundled. Are there particular mods that you knew once had wizards that don't have them in the package anymore?

I recall some being hosted at a page seperate from the mods themselves. 

I just found this one https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/22170/? but it doesnt have the wizard I was hoping to find. 

EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24078/

From Googling it, apparently Malonn had a wizard made for it but I cannot locate it.

There are some others that a wizard would be useful for but perhaps do not exist.

Would really old wizards still work with the newest Wrye Bash ?

13 minutes ago, Sladen2019 said:

EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24078/

From Googling it, apparently Malonn had a wizard made for it but I cannot locate it.

There are some others that a wizard would be useful for but perhaps do not exist.

Would really old wizards still work with the newest Wrye Bash ?

They should. @Mertz has a Wizbain thread here, but even though it's for Skyrim, @Alt3rn1ty may have some resources. Failing that, @Malonn is here, and is sure to help. :)

@Sladen2019 Also have a read of the Wrye Bash Pictorial Guide description. About half way down there is a LINKS TO READY MADE BAINS YOU CAN USE OUT OF THE BOX - Open the spoiler :) you will find Malonns stuff among them.

Edit : Ooh!, actually scratch that, seems what you are trying to tell us is correct @Malonn has removed all of them O_o, so all of my links in that description for Malonns work are broken.

Edit 2 : Just edited the WBPG description to remove content no longer available.

------

@lmstearn That Mods folder is officially created by Bethesda for their mods you get via Bethesda.net (I think anyway, I dont use them so its empty for me), same for Fallout 4. Whether we could take advantage of it or not .. no idea.

There is also a new Creations folder for SSE and FO4, which I presume is specifically for CC content .. Though again I have nothing from those so cannot confirm what the score is with that folder.

I am assuming they correspond with the In game menu items ..

peYikm9.png

Do they act as storage for the downloaded mod archives ?, I would presume so.

6KbAQAx.png

Sorry, but I kind of abandoned my Wizards years ago.  I had them backed up form the longest time, but unfortunately deleted them at some point (don't remember why).  They may not have even been updated for the Bash 295 Wizard changes; I don't remember.

Beermotor is a robot designed specifically for making Wizards :) , maybe he can whip one up.  I don't know if he gives love to Oblivion though...

Ah bugger, its not too long ago I was thinking about using it myself .. Open spoiler for off topic

"must get my Oblivion Load order more populated for testing Wrye Bash purposes", and EVE HGEC was on the list of to-do's .. So currently I dont have it even as a BAIN awaiting installation.

But there's always Luchaires excellent The Girl Next Door (TGND) setup instead, which has full Vanilla Armour and Clothing support, plus a fair few of the more popular armour conversions already done. Best used with Ozmo's body textures IIRC (which were at the time the best EC compatible textures, which TGND needs)

BAIN Installer package for TGND was by yours truly :)

And as Malonn mentions, Beermotor is a WizBAIN machine who churns complex wizards out for breakfast, EVE HGEC is already a nicely packaged Complex BAIN, its just missing a wizard really. But not sure if he will be venturing into Oblivion support.

TIP : EVE HGEC can also be used as a texture source for TGND too if you only select its texture sub-packages, or have TGND BAIN installing later than EVE HGEC then its replacer meshes get overwritten by install order (I mention this if Ozmo's textures are no longer available, or prove awkward to install)

TGND is unique in that it has a bit of butt and other parts wiggle for oblivion females, but does not need any physics supporting files installed. Luchaire achieved that with a bit of technical know how, on how weight painting affected the bones movement ( I think, or something similar :) ).

Anyway for my part in this discourse .. //offtopic

20 hours ago, Malonn said:

Sorry, but I kind of abandoned my Wizards years ago.  I had them backed up form the longest time, but unfortunately deleted them at some point (don't remember why).  They may not have even been updated for the Bash 295 Wizard changes; I don't remember.

Beermotor is a robot designed specifically for making Wizards :) , maybe he can whip one up.  I don't know if he gives love to Oblivion though...

I'm technically a cyborg. :)

Regarding Oblivion, I love and would love to write for Oblivion - it's actually easier because most mod authors have the concept of what BAIN structure is.  The reason is the exact opposite of why I don't do many Fallout 4 WizBAINs.

8 hours ago, Sharlikran said:

Don't forget that @Surazal has BAT the Bain Archive Tool.

Surazal has done some awesome work and BAT is proof he knows more about BAIN wizards than I probably ever will.