RDO and CRF do not work Together

ashleyclark

I have both CRF (Cutting Room Floor) and RDO (Realistic Diagloue Overhaul), along with USSEP and the proper patch for the three. RDO does not work with CRF installed. When one greets the blacksmith in Riverwood the second time, the blacksmith usually greets one with something like "Hey there good to see you again".  There is no such greeting with both CRF and RDO installed. 

I took off CRF and replaced the patch that covers all three with the patch that only covers RDO and USSEP and talked to the blacksmith again, and then that greeting was there.

I play on the xbox one, day one edition

Load Order if needed -- https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Mods+Used+on+the+XBox+One+1-27-2017.docx

EDIT: Being further tested by people on this thread ---   https://bethesda.net/community/topic/5795/how-to-load-order/7082

EDIT 2: Further testing showed that if one downloads and installs RDO and CRF along with the proper patch, one must make a hard restart in order for the mods to work properly and the new dialogue to show up.  If a hard restart is not done, then no new dialogue will be there. Testing was done with and without the patch on Alvor the blacksmith in Riverwood, Luccus in the Riverwood Trader, at the female merchant at Warmaidens in Whiterun and with Belethor in Whiterun. RDO and CRF had "seemed" to work together without the patch, but the patch is made for a reason and therefore installed.

Sorry if I jumped the gun on this but better to be safe than sorry. I had failed to do a hard restart which is why it was not working for me.

Seems like bad implementation of the mod system on consoles if one has to do a hard reset like that to make anything actually work.

How very true. When ever there is a problem on the xbox one with a mod, one does a hard reset and "most" of the time it will fix it.  Thank you for the reply.