SSE How to make custom collision?

marthgun

Anyone know how to make custom colliision objects in SSE?  I'm using 3ds 2012, already tried to finagle ChunkMerge, the only thing i've come up with is using vanilla collisions by replacing the trishapes in nifskope.

I'm using the exporter/importer for max that's on the sse nexus.  surely there's a way to do this. 

I've tried that, multiple different ways, i even tried a number of different bhkshapes and helpers, i've tried just straight linking too.  What exporter are you using?  Does nif optimizer even touch collisions?

I can make oldrim collision meshes and export them fine, but nif optimizer never gave feedback that it touched the collision, but it crashes in game when the nif is viewed.

Give a link to a file that causes CTD to "diagnose it". (with textures if you do not use vanilla)

Sorry I've been busy on the mod, I'll start up 3ds tonight and get you a custom model that should work 100% on Oldrim.

before that I will test sseOptimizer out once again on the mesh just to make sure I didn't miss something.

Make sure you update SSE Optimizer too. It's had quite a few and a lot of people seem to have missed them.