Problem with the Arch-Mage's robes while using Unofficial Special Edition Patch

Laura the Nord

Hey! I couldn't get the bug tracker to let me to report a bug no matter what I tried, so I decided that posting here would be the second best option. In vanilla, you can use the Archmage's robes in combination with either a circlet or a dragon priest mask, but for some reason this isn't possible while using the patch since attempting to equip a circlet or a mask while wearing the robes will unequip the robes. I tested it by trying to equip Morokei with the robes, as well as with the Diadem of the Savant and a generic archery improving circlet. I don't have any other mods than the patch installed. Could this have something to do with the patch renaming the robes from Archmage's Robes into Arch-Mage's Robes? Thanks in advance! :)

Nope, it's intentional.

Per the changelog;

* The hooded version of the archmage robes should not allow circlets to be worn, like all other hooded items. (Bug #18216)

(welcome to AFKMods :wave: )

• Like 1

Nope, it's intentional.

Per the changelog;

* The hooded version of the archmage robes should not allow circlets to be worn, like all other hooded items. (Bug #18216)

(welcome to AFKMods :wave: )

My mistake then, didn't know that it was intentional. Sorry for the inconvenience!