[RELz] Skyrim Map Markers

Leonardo

And that makes me sad and angry at the same time, because I thought Nexus moderation could be trusted and in this case it's totally the opposite.

I can't believe they ignore my report about something that Dark0ne have been a strong supporter of for years, modders is what makes a community site successful.

Gotta have a bit of patience on reporting stuff before concluding that they're not going to act on it. Giving them a few days to get to it is usually considered normal and courteous.

Yes, days Leo. As Andalaybay said, they have million of members, some percentage of whom file reports on various things every day and they have maybe 20 people at best to handle the volume. Even just half a percent of millions of members is going to be 10s of thousands of them.

You know, this one wasn't aware of that since this is my first time when I reported an unauthorized upload on Nexus, which both you and AndalayBay are used to as both of you have done a couple of times before.

I decided to give all of you who have enjoyed my Skyrim Map Markers mod in the past a Christmas present in advance, so to speak, and the 1.9 version is the final version, which means that I'll not update it in the future.

Enjoy! :D

• 1 year later...

Hey Leo,

Broken Tower Redoubt. There is a map marker for the Iron Ore Deposit to it's right. When I cleared Broken Tower that Iron Ore Deposit now says "Cleared" as well. Is this supposed to happen?

TBH, I dunno but I guess that if the iron deposit is one of the Broken Redoubt exterior cells then it might be normal as all cells e.g interior, exterior is part of a location.

Also, this is the first time I ever heard anyone mentioned that.  Besides, I haven't played SSE for a long time and now I consider myself as a retired modder.

FYI, it is no longer possible to download and install my mods via the in-game mod manager, because I've deleted all mods I uploaded on Bethesda.net due to their decision to shut down the forum.