Hroldan Nightgate and Sawmill Village Mods

Artaios

Hi, I remember from my Oldrim installation that there was a conflict with the various Hroldan Nightgate and Sawmill Villages mods and Arthmoor's village mods. Unfortunately, I cannot recover this information. If I remember correctly it was something Arthmoor himself mentioned. Not sure at all, though. I am currently attempting to port these mods to SSE, and I was wondering if there was something I needed to be aware of.

Also, is there any reason not to make an all-in-one version of Arthmoor's mods? If not, is it possible to merge them by oneself somehow? Thanks a lot!

Edit: I am not saying that I wish to release a mod compilation of another author's mods. Just something I wish to do for myself. In case someone finds fault with this line of inquiry.

Everything you need to know about converting Skyrim mods to SSE is right here.

If you mean merge Arthmoor's mods into one *big* mod then I think Arthmoor would advice anyone not to do that, because doing that could actually break many things e.g quests, dialogue, scenes etc etc.

(copied from reply over at BGS)

If you mean the village of Heljarchen that was added around Nightgate Inn, that's added in Arthmoor's Cutting Room Floor mod, which has already been converted. If you're talking about any other mod that changes Nightgate Inn, then probably yes, there will be conflicts with it. I would otherwise suggest you read mod descriptions for information about conflicts (I've not heard of these other mods).

CRF would also not be a good candidate for merging with anything due to it's complexity.