I need a little help with my quest

Prometheus

Hello , I have the need for a little help for my quest mod, I am not able for some reason to fix the following issues:

1 A quest is not starting no matter how well is implemented the starting quest stage with a right call to it, I have made exactly the same thing , callign a quest stage set from a dialogue and worked, but for another quest inside this one is not working , no matter what I do . The quest in particular is Prom_WWQuest the stage is stage 20 and is marked as start.

2 The lip files , I am getting mad with the instructions to make them work and I am not succeeding to this.

3 optional , I did add a script to rugs to be selectable and be possible to sit on them but I can't add a collision or the nif make the game crash so I left for now uncollideable , but also so unselecteable .

Is there someone that is willing to help me fix those quickly? :(  .....

Can you help me? Here are the files :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4563/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrimspecialedition%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4563&pUp=1

The WIP v5 version optional file .

1 Its nothing special of a quest , just go there and pick the object , bring to me , extremely simple , it just needs to start, I did the same thing to another quest very similar but one works the other not, both have the same structure and script , its like 1 line really nothing big at all .

2 Dunno I can't make it work .

3 I tried and it crashed everytime I used so I had to remove the collision from inside . I just wanted to make the player be able to sit on rugs.

You can check if your quest is running through the console. (Will help to figure out if it's really the quest not starting from a technical standpoint, or just its "effects" in game no showing up).

Check your EditorWarnings.txt in the Skyrim install folder after loading your plugin in the CK, it should help figure out any major issues (typically, aliases that can't be filled properly). A very common case is to have a an alias "create reference at" which have a hicher index than the alias its creating the ref in/at.

Also, turn on the storymanager debugging in SkyrimPrefs.ini (bEnableStoryManagerLogging=1) and check the storymanager log (near the same folder as the script log). there is a lot of info in here concerning all the nodes processed, and why they've been skipped, including cases where the issues is that the quest couldn't be started due to technical errors.

Also, though it should be obvious, try on a new game. 

Btw, marking a stage as "start" mean that this is the stage that will automatically be set when the quest start. Not that setting this stage will start the quest. Simplest thing to do is to call myQuest.Start()

As for the rugs, I don't think the issues is with the nif. More that rugs are static and as such aren't mean to be activated. If it is just one rug, put an invisible activator on top of it. If it's for all the rugs, the best thing to do is to provide an xEdit script that will automatically place an activator on top of any rug in the game (thus including mod-added one, and ensuring it work for rugs that have been moved by other mods). Last solution is to pool at short intervals to find the closest rug to the player, and dynamically place an activator on top of it. But that's pretty heavy.