Just a question.

SF117

If something doesn't make sense, but isn't "technically" a bug, would it still be considered for a "fix?"

Like, for example, this mod I recently found.

Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge (the mod is four years old, so I apologize if someone already brought it up)

As you can probably tell from the name, it makes it so you when you come up from underwater, there isn't a breathing sound when you are under the effects of Waterbreathing.  This makes sense to me.  It's similar to the fix that was added for Argonians way back.

There will probably be a variety of opinions on the topic, but I think it may be within scope. I'll wait to see if anyone else chimes in, I feel like this may be something that was looked at previously.

I though there was always the idea, that Argonians have both lungs and gills, and the deep breath after diving is needed to refill the lungs with air.

It's similar to the fix that was added for Argonians way back.

Change log (v1.0):

Argonian players (who have permanent Water Breathing) will no longer gasp for air when surfacing.

You're correct that there was a fix added for Argonians.

There will probably be a variety of opinions on the topic, but I think it may be within scope. I'll wait to see if anyone else chimes in, I feel like this may be something that was looked at previously.

Like Garth, I think it could potentially be within the scope of the project. On one hand, I think it would make sense given that we fixed the issue for Argonians (which in my mind was a pretty obvious error on the part of the developers). On the other hand, maybe this isn't quite as clear cut as the issue with Argonian breathing. If we were to implement this idea into the patch, I can't help but think some people might get the impression that we'll start fixing other issues that (depending on one's opinion) fall into the category of "immersion breaking".

Anyway, there was a thread from a long time ago (http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/2856-which-mods-does-uskp-overlap-with/) where someone brought up this issue and linked a mod like what was mentioned by the original poster, but it looks like it was never discussed in any great detail. Other than that, I'm not seeing anything in the tracker or elsewhere where this was looked at previously.