Combat Video Thread

Sah

Sah Vs Three Elder Dragons

This is a sandbox event, what do I mean by that?

All combat is restricted to the island and because of survival mode entering the water for escape results in 100% death from freezing (RIP in 5 sec)

Like it or not you are trapped on an island with three Elder Dragons with nowhere to run or hide

Level 59, Legendary Difficulty, Survival Mode and x3 the Enemy Spawns

PS THIS WAS PREFORMED LIVE IN FRONT OF REAL PEOPLE!

• Like 3

Just wanted to let you know I'm looking forward to seeing your solo FO76 run as that would be the only way I would play the game.  I assume you'll be on a private world with no one in the game world but you?

5 hours ago, LeBurns said:

Just wanted to let you know I'm looking forward to seeing your solo FO76 run as that would be the only way I would play the game.  I assume you'll be on a private world with no one in the game world but you?

yep private world is the way to go, 3rd person

still only level 7 and only done the responders quest

hope to see you pop in

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings dear friend :) 

Remember when you asked me about using an off hand dagger to block? 

Well, Nico just hipped to an animation mod that will allow you to do just that!  It allows shield animations for blocking and bashing from a hotkey that your set up in the MCM Menu for Combat Gameplay Overhaul aka CGO

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33767

Hope this helps and is not too late.  If it helps you feel free to send Nico a thank you note via Nexus PM. :) 

Adventure ever on precious Sah.  Hugs, Phat :) 

• Like 2

There aren't enough Draugr in that dungeon, Sah.  :lol:

But seriously, nice work.  I felt exhausted by the time I finished watching that video.  I would have had to lie down and take a long rest after that was over.  It was intense.   

3 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

There aren't enough Draugr in that dungeon, Sah.  :lol:

But seriously, nice work.  I felt exhausted by the time I finished watching that video.  I would have had to lie down and take a long rest after that was over.  It was intense.   

you have no idea about how exhausting this quest was for me, it was live so I was under more pressure to preform, Sah streams are RIP FREE, had to mute the mic and not talk.

I had to fight my way through elite silver hand and at least 50 deathlords first just to get to the start of this video (my adrenaline was at its max and I knew what was coming),

I have rarely ended a stream because of mental exhaustion, plus its good to quit when your ahead (it was 1 hour of perfect combat) why spoil it because your ego tells you to go on and get cocky and RIP

PS good to talk to you dear friend

I honestly thought I was going to RIP

From last Sundays live stream (all videos are recorded from live streams, no offline hanky panky stuff) and preformed in front of real people

thanks for watching

Quiz: first to pick witch movie the music theme is from (sorry no prize)

13 minutes ago, Sah said:

I honestly thought I was going to RIP

From last Sundays live stream (all videos are recorded from live streams, no offline hanky panky stuff) and preformed in front of real people

thanks for watching

Quiz: first to pick witch movie the music theme is from (sorry no prize)

No canned laughter then, :lmao:

2 hours ago, Sah said:

pick witch movie the music theme is from

Ha!  I guessed what was coming even before the fiddle began playing.  I bought the soundtrack on CD back in the 90's.  I love this tune and have listened to it more times than I can count.  It is "Promentory" from Last of the Mohicans.  

8 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

Ha!  I guessed what was coming even before the fiddle began playing.  I bought the soundtrack on CD back in the 90's.  I love this tune and have listened to it more times than I can count.  It is "Promentory" from Last of the Mohicans.  

WINNER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LIVE Appalachia Radio, a music/visual presentation, with Live music and DJ commentary and Live game-play too all in one package, come listen to music that will hit you in the gut ... 100 new songs by upcoming talented songwriters

this Saturday 9th of July