Combat Video Thread

Sah

1 hour ago, Sah said:

BLOOD ON ICE

this is the first time in 10 years that I have ever see the ending of the quest play out like this, its the first time I have seen Calixto exit the city an start stalking his victim from the stable and the around the city

Worse Stalking Ever!  :D

I usually save the woman.  Surprised you let her get killed.  And looting her body before chasing the killer ... priceless.  :D

5 hours ago, LeBurns said:

Worse Stalking Ever!  :D

I usually save the woman.  Surprised you let her get killed.  And looting her body before chasing the killer ... priceless.  :D

uhhhmmm its its ... its uhmm a tactical decision ... let her die so I can get the stable key for the thieves guild quests  ... yea loot first ask questions later (zero tolerance)

2 minutes ago, Sah said:

uhhhmmm its its ... its uhmm a tactical decision ... let her die so I can get the stable key for the thieves guild quests  ... yea loot first ask questions later (zero tolerance)

PS last time I tried to save her I ended up in jail ... I say let the bitc... die

• Like 2

This week’s edition of Skyrim Anniversary Edition Smackdown episode

Open's with a threat ladder match for the Skyrim Tag Team Championship. The reigning titleholders King Olaf One-Eye & his Team of 100 Draugr/Deathlords defended the championship against Sah and Rayya. This was a punishing ladder match that saw all competitors take matters to the extreme. Level 52, legendary difficulty

by the time I am finished the court yard (this video) I will have faced over 100 enemy's ... not bad and we still have the temple to go

• 2 weeks later...

never saw that mod before, did use the lord of the rings mod fore a while though.

MUSIC

Juno Reactor - Tanta Pena

Juno Reactor - Dakota

Juno Reactor - Navras

Juno Reactor - Mona Lisa Overdrive

Juno Reactor - Into Valhalla