Combat Video Thread

Sah

2 hours ago, Sah said:

there is a reason this video is called part 1 :fear:... the room full of Deathlords is in part 2 :facepalm: ... is editing the music now should be up tomorrow :clap:

I find it odd that you never get hit with that 'disarm' shout.  That one is a real bother without 3x enemies doing it (lost some good weapons that way).  Do you have that one disabled?

25 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

I find it odd that you never get hit with that 'disarm' shout.  That one is a real bother without 3x enemies doing it (lost some good weapons that way).  Do you have that one disabled?

If Sah is above level 31 she will be immune.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

Oh god, i hate that shout. :swear: In some games it seems that after every Draugr encounter i have to crawl on the floor looking for my weapon. :crash:

34 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

watch this one gets disarmed so many time that I lost count, it all starts around the 15th min, had Deathlords chasing me and I had no weapons to kill em with, weal lucky to make it out of this quest alive

LeBurns:

Ha ha ha…Snap! Pseron ninja’d me while I was looking it up in Wiki.

In my experience, whilst Disarm IS available for Draugr to use if you are below level 31, they mostly preferentially still use Unrelenting Force.

The Draugr boss of Bleakfalls Barrow does however use Disarm quite regularly and sometimes your lost weapon can be near impossible to find.

All you need do is put the weapon away before he shouts and you’ll be fine. Once you learn to recognise the audible intake of breath at the start of a shout, you can stow that weapon before the shout strikes, then get the weapon out again right after!

Adella:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

If Sah is above level 31 she will be immune.

Was not aware there was a level cap on it.  I guess my role-plays never get my characters high enough level.

Kind of reminds me of Morrowind when the Greater Bonewalkers with that drain STR curse would not appear anymore after you got past level 10.  I actually would avoid all tombs before that level due to them.

1 hour ago, Sah said:

@LeBurns here you go, the room with the Deathlords starts at the 11:00min

Somehow you avoided the trap.  The enemy were already activated before you entered the room.  I always get locked in there with them so I'm stuck in a room full of enemies.  I assume the 3x mod does that since it can't make 3x sarcophagus for enemies to come out of.  Great combat.  Swear I never heard of that music before, particularly the first track, but it does fit the action.

2 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

Somehow you avoided the trap.  The enemy were already activated before you entered the room.  I always get locked in there with them so I'm stuck in a room full of enemies.  I assume the 3x mod does that since it can't make 3x sarcophagus for enemies to come out of.  Great combat.  Swear I never heard of that music before, particularly the first track, but it does fit the action.

all tracks where by Juno Reactor :blues:

Juno Reactor - Conquistador (Astrix Remix)

Juno Reactor - Hotaka (Der Dritte Raum Remix)

Juno Reactor - Trans Siberian

Tomorrow 7am AU will be streaming the last Companions quest  & the Thieves Guild quests

Irkngthand & Darkness Returns

come over and watch if you got some spare time :coffee:

See now I'm trying to figure out if your tomorrow is my tomorrow or two days from now.  I think it's 5:00 PM my time ... I think.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LeBurns said:

See now I'm trying to figure out if your tomorrow is my tomorrow or two days from now.  I think it's 5:00 PM my time ... I think.

I use a Time Zone Converter ...:robot:

Tomorrows Time Zone forecast :alien:

Screenshot 2021-08-07 140303.png

• Like 3

Sah fights 3 Serpentine Dragons ... Boring :sleeping:

Music from The Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine Soundtrack

• Like 2

with out wanting to start a new thread just for one question

The Call Dragon shout ... is it exclusive to work only in Skyrim ... have tried to call Odahviing three times when in Solstheim but he never shows up, have never used the the Call Dragon shout before so I dont know if this is normal or a glitch?

and why are there NO girl dragons????

• Like 2

How very….human.  
To assume the necessity of a gender.  Ha!  Would such a question be asked of a stone?

Dragons (of the TES variety) have no visible genetalia, nor cloaca.

They do not need to…reproduce, since they are as they have always been…immortal.

Well, immortal until some interfering Dragonborn shows up to end them permanently.

Now Dragons, at least as far as we have seen, speak with what we recognise as a male tone and refer to each other as ‘He’.  However,  they were created by Akatosh and the God’s may exert a preference at their whim hmmm!

I would conclude them to be closest to the idea of….Eunuchs, by design.

A.

• Like 3

There are quite a few animals that can change sex if the need arises, notably some reptiles amphibians and fish. Also many insects and at least one species of bird that I know of, so if the population of dragons drops to the point that replacement is nessercery maybe nature will take over and restore the balance. There are even animals that are true hermaphrodites that are capable of reproduction all on their own being both male and female.

5 hours ago, Uncus said:

There are quite a few animals that can change sex if the need arises, notably some reptiles amphibians and fish. Also many insects and at least one species of bird that I know of, so if the population of dragons drops to the point that replacement is nessercery maybe nature will take over and restore the balance. There are even animals that are true hermaphrodites that are capable of reproduction all on their own being both male and female.

Yes, yes, we all watched Jurassic Park.  

Honestly I'm more interested in where all the female giants are ... and their apparent affection for mammoths.

Circling the argument….I am now going to invoke Pseron’s premiss!

“How do we know that some Giants are not female.”

A:rofl:

15 hours ago, Sah said:

with out wanting to start a new thread just for one question

The Call Dragon shout ... is it exclusive to work only in Skyrim ... have tried to call Odahviing three times when in Solstheim but he never shows up, have never used the the Call Dragon shout before so I dont know if this is normal or a glitch?

and why are there NO girl dragons????

Staight from the wiki...

"If he is called while on Solstheim, Odahviing will not appear, likely because of the distance between Skyrim and Solstheim."

However... I also saw this...

"If Dragonborn is installed, Odahviing can be ridden into battle."  

I learned new things today because you asked, sweet Sah. :)   Hope this helps...

Thank you :highfive:

• Like 2

Celebrating my 500th YouTube video here is something special for you all ... :fishystick:

Karstaag's Stats = Level 90, Health 4000, Stamina 1000

Sah's Stats = Level 74, Health 780, Stamina 400

Congratulations on 500 videos!  You are a serious, dedicated YouTuber and a legend among Skyrimers.  :clap:

• Like 2