Combat Video Thread

Sah

I have to admit, I was taken off guard repeatedly by seeing Mercer Frey look like that.  Every time he would talk I'd be looking for him but couldn't find him.  LOL.  Great combat as always.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LeBurns said:

I have to admit, I was taken off guard repeatedly by seeing Mercer Frey look like that.  Every time he would talk I'd be looking for him but couldn't find him.  LOL.  Great combat as always.

ROFL :rofl:

I had the same type of reaction to Enthir and Boromir the ragged rock star... Umm... I mean Brynjolf... I think that was supposed to be Brynjolf...

???  No criticism... just different mods is all...  Thanks for a good laugh LeBurns dear friend:highfive:

• Like 2

today is a glorious day :clap:

it has taken around 6 years to reach this milestone of 260 ...

A very big thank you to everyone for your support and love :highfive:

so that's 60 subscribers a year ... so it will take us around 16 thousand years to get 1.000.000 subscribers  ....easy :rofl:

Screenshot 2021-07-30 131021.png

39 minutes ago, Sah said:

today is a glorious day :clap:

it has taken around 6 years to reach this milestone of 260 ...

A very big thank you to everyone for your support and love :highfive:

so that's 60 subscribers a year ... so it will take us around 16 thousand years to get 1.000.000 subscribers  ....easy :rofl:

Screenshot 2021-07-30 131021.png

Loves my Sah:wub:

8 minutes ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

Congratulations, Sah!!  :beer:

thank you buddy .... its been a long journey and I have made a lot of great friends along the way, I think that is the biggest reward

• Like 2

Here’s looking at you kid, a nice number to reach, and still so young and beutiful.

Wish I could catch the live streams.  Seems I'm always missing them.  Is the next one scheduled yet?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

Wish I could catch the live streams.  Seems I'm always missing them.  Is the next one scheduled yet?

In about 6 hours time there will be some Sah action tonight

• Like 1

Just now, Helgatheangel said:

All the videos of the live streams are available on yt - with live chat replay!

You can always go and watch them in your own time. They are fun to watch!

Sah knows what she's doing - and is interesting to watch...

Try it, LeBurns :D

I've been able to watch one live, the rest I watch later.  I 'might' be able to catch the one tonight.  Looks like it starts about as soon as I get home ... so it will depend on today's 'Honey-Do' list.

• Like 1

yes you fracking did mate just watched the last bit to see what I had missed awesome achievement well done.

sorry I missed the end live but I just kept falling asleep so I was going to miss it anyway.

I struggled to finish Skuldafn when playing vanilla Skyrim on normal difficulty.   I am impressed!!!  :unworthy:

14 minutes ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

I struggled to finish Skuldafn when playing vanilla Skyrim on normal difficulty.   I am impressed!!!  :unworthy:

Blackwidow Sah: "Yea ... this is like Budapest all over again"

Hawk-Eye Pseron Wyrd: "you and me remember Budapest very differently!"

part 1 was lets just call it the easy part of the assent to the Temple

in part 2 get ready to meet the Deathlord Archers ... lots and lots of em :psychocookie:

7 hours ago, Uncus said:

yes you fracking did mate just watched the last bit to see what I had missed awesome achievement well done.

Must be missing it.  But I thought achievements were turned off when mods where used anyway.  Do wish I could see more of these live.  A lot more fun that way.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

Must be missing it.  But I thought achievements were turned off when mods where used anyway.  Do wish I could see more of these live.  A lot more fun that way.

I meant a personal RL achievement by Sah that she managed to beat all the odds and difficulties she had modded in for her self, not those useless fetch and carry achievements game devs seem to find so important 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sah said:

"I fracking did it!"

Huzzah!  Never had any doubt, sweet Sah :wub:

4 hours ago, Sah said:

Good job.  But I really wanted to see what that final room looked like with 3x enemies.  I get overwhelmed in there as it is. ;)

30 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

Good job.  But I really wanted to see what that final room looked like with 3x enemies.  I get overwhelmed in there as it is. ;)

there is a reason this video is called part 1 :fear:... the room full of Deathlords is in part 2 :facepalm: ... is editing the music now should be up tomorrow :clap:

• Like 2