Combat Video Thread

Sah

10 hours ago, LeBurns said:

Dang.  I'm about scared to even look at that.

ohhh don't be afraid ... you will discover I love simplicity ... this is changing everything with out changing nothing really important

My mods are 80% textures ... the other 20% are fixes

I try to keep Skyrim as vanilla as possible (no cheat mods or anything that changes stats or ratings)

NOTE

I do use three mods that you could consider cheat mods depending how you see it

a wood chomping mod that lets me chop x4 wood instead of the default x2

a mod that reduces the weight of the pickax to 3 instead of the default 5 carry weight

and a shout mod that reduces the shout cool down time by 10% on all shouts

8 hours ago, Sah said:

ohhh don't be afraid ... you will discover I love simplicity ... this is changing everything with out changing nothing really important

My mods are 80% textures ... the other 20% are fixes

I try to keep Skyrim as vanilla as possible (no cheat mods or anything that changes stats or ratings)

NOTE

I do use three mods that you could consider cheat mods depending how you see it

a wood chomping mod that lets me chop x4 wood instead of the default x2

a mod that reduces the weight of the pickax to 3 instead of the default 5 carry weight

and a shout mod that reduces the shout cool down time by 10% on all shouts

That's me exactly.  Patches and graphic upgrades.  I did add a bunch of the AFK mods that update the villages, but you can call those patches as they just add logical updates.

I'm just the opposite.  I avoid graphics mods almost entirely these days.  Nowadays I am primarily interested in gameplay-changing mods.  Which is ironic, since I started my modding career making textures for Morrowind.  :lol:

• Like 2

the hardest quest I have ever played so far

also watch the Atronach Stone in action combined with the Spellbreaker

this is how you eliminate the 80% magic cap for the ultimate magic protection

this  quest would be impossible to pull of without it

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 5:48 AM, Sah said:

It looks really intimidating when they all come down the slope. :fear:

19 hours ago, Rotzi said:

It looks really intimidating when they all come down the slope. :fear:

tell me about it ... if you felt like that can you imagine how it was for me ... I mean i can do some real fantastic things in combat, but taking on 14 trolls is simply suicide even I'm not that good, I can do 3 to 4 trolls at the same time but more than that it gets real hard ... besides that Trolls health regenerates!

• Like 3

Dam run out of reactions, watched this on you tube. When you going to start wit this.

1 hour ago, LeBurns said:

Uh-Oh.

Are you going to reload and continue or is this a dead is dead situation.

1 minute ago, Uncus said:

Dam run out of reactions, watched this on you tube. When you going to start wit this.

you will have to lick it tomorrow :bat: ... take your time :coffee:

I was going to start on the 1st but have decided on a fully voiced role-play so might be a week later

will be doing a lot of work offline (like settlement building & ext) and really focus on the story line and role play

truth is never finished Fallout 4 ... never went to Far Harbor ... or ever completed the main quest line, I only got as far as meeting Father (aka my son Shawn)

• Like 2

sounds like my play history, I mod F04 far more than Skyrim. Most of that being settlement mods and weapons and armour. Also never finished and played far harbour only very recently and did not realy get far with that either. I usually end up breaking my game one way or another with my obsessive settlement building.

994888087_20210521075205_1(2).thumb.jpg.c58bfdcd01fa873fb11962b58f1558a4.jpg

Captain Lucky Jack Smith Say's Hi, good luck out there. stay frosty and watch your corners.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Uncus said:

994888087_20210521075205_1(2).thumb.jpg.c58bfdcd01fa873fb11962b58f1558a4.jpg

Captain Lucky Jack Smith Say's Hi, good luck out there. stay frosty and watch your corners.

thanks Captain Lucky Jack Smith might bump into you somewhere in the commonwealth

just for the record I was a Corporal in the Greek Army for two years ... Artillery & advanced scout and reconnaissance

below are the guns we used at the time Heckler & Koch G3 (80's before upgrading to current models) my gun was the one in the middle was given to ranking officers

bd56ef80b34928c0106a586d28daffa7.jpg

4 hours ago, Sah said:

thanks Captain Lucky Jack Smith might bump into you somewhere in the commonwealth

just for the record I was a Corporal in the Greek Army for two years ... Artillery & advanced scout and reconnaissance

below are the guns we used at the time Heckler & Koch G3 (80's before upgrading to current models) my gun was the one in the middle was given to ranking officers

Nice piece! :)

You can get an HK G3 in game... just search HK G3 in a Fallout 4 Nexus search.  There are two or three. This one looked to be the best of the lot to my eye...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52076

Personally, I like the H&K, Steyr and host of other weapons available from FX0x01 here at this link...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/36471565?tab=user+files

I used FX0x01's H&K G36 Complex, H&K MP7, RU556 and Steyr AUG A1 in my last play.  There are even more that I want to try next play, like the H&K MP5 Complex and UMP as well as the Springfield Armory M1A which is the civilian version of the M-14, my favorite battle rifle ever made.  

I can recommend other weapons if you like.  Happy to show you a few.  There's even a set of bows (L-String Fallout Bow.):run:  Huzzah!  Bows!  Haha:lmao:  If you are doing challenge runs you may want to pass on my crafting cheat recommendations.  But, I'm hip to those and armor too.  

Hope this helps.  Loves my sweet Sah:wub::hug:

Big hugs and adventure on, Phat:blackhand:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, phatbassanchor said:

Nice piece! :)

You can get an HK G3 in game... just search HK G3 in a Fallout 4 Nexus search.  There are two or three. This one looked to be the best of the lot to my eye...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52076

Personally, I like the H&K, Steyr and host of other weapons available from FX0x01 here at this link...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/36471565?tab=user+files

I used FX0x01's H&K G36 Complex, H&K MP7, RU556 and Steyr AUG A1 in my last play.  There are even more that I want to try next play, like the H&K MP5 Complex and UMP as well as the Springfield Armory M1A which is the civilian version of the M-14, my favorite battle rifle ever made.  

I can recommend other weapons if you like.  Happy to show you a few.  There's even a set of bows (L-String Fallout Bow.):run:  Huzzah!  Bows!  Haha:lmao:  If you are doing challenge runs you may want to pass on my crafting cheat recommendations.  But, I'm hip to those and armor too.  

Hope this helps.  Loves my sweet Sah:wub::hug:

Big hugs and adventure on, Phat:blackhand:

is a big fan of the RU556

thanks Phat :blackhand:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sah said:

is a big fan of the RU556

thanks Phat :blackhand:

Me too :)  Used that one a lot.  The RU556 has many different configurations.  It can go from assault rifle to sniper and a ton of options for suppression, barrels, stocks and optics.

Also used DankRafft's Crafting Framework.  It can give you full customization of weapons and armor from just a small bump for a slight edge to full blown OP.  It's really flexible.  Some options are chosen at install like my choice of unlocking all the legendary effects with no requirements right out of the gate.  You can keep that part vanilla too.  Again... versatile everything.  

Big fan of the SIG Sauer MPX by ehtyeci too.

Below is Harley from Depravity by Thuggysmurf.  Both she and my character feature the MPX fully kitted out with the most stable firing version with longer barrel, full stock, high capacity drum mag, full suppression and Nuka Cola paint job. :)  It's an SMG that can easily stand in for an assault rifle in that configuration or be modified as a very compact machine pistol.  It's a fun gun. :) 

Adventure on sweet Sah. :)  Have fun:highfive:

Hugs, Phat:hug:124760866_2754524521432781_6277495589497

17 hours ago, Sah said:

carry on corporal, good job.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sah said:

all I can say is that I am very proud of this one

As you should be mate.