Combat Video Thread

Sah

On 5/28/2021 at 5:54 AM, LeBurns said:

I haven't tried a skeleton for training.  I generally use those small mudcrabs.  There's one across the river from Riverwood that I'll use to train up block before moving on.  At higher level you can get three or more coming at you and your block and armor skill jumps up.

Great vids.  Didn't know you'd been here that long.

here is the original training video, it was intended to be a insight to all my blocking secrets and the actual training I do, a visual manual but no one showed interest and it was cut at episode one

if you watch my blocking its not a fluke, practice make perfect ... PS i did the training, I sat there by the hours blocking

On 5/29/2021 at 12:23 PM, Uncus said:

They were made to be watched.

And then deleted from history before the wife comes home...

• Haha 2

I watched the 2018 Fashion show. (don't look at me like that) All those nice armors and they aren't allowed to port to xbox. :cry:

But thanks for the nice video. :unworthy:

4 hours ago, Rotzi said:

I watched the 2018 Fashion show. (don't look at me like that) All those nice armors and they aren't allowed to port to xbox. :cry:

But thanks for the nice video. :unworthy:

Yes yes come to the dark side, we have cake and cookies,:cookie:, I'm just teasing. Everyone has their reason for what they play on. But this is 1 of many reasons why I moved over, but the main 1 was just so I could play FO4 without crashes on xbox. And that was before mods came out for consoles, it only got worse after I started using mods. At the rate I'm going I'm going to be playing FO4/NV, Skyrim for some time yet so it was a worthy investment for my entertainment.

18 hours ago, Handy6373 said:

Yes yes come to the dark side, we have cake and cookies,:cookie:

Noooo......i must resist. :help::lol: One day, when i have much more time on my hand, i will maybe give up. But at the moment a console is still the most convenient way for me.

Phat in Combat...

Vassa Tuz Lovaas takes on Ustengrav...

Oz Zahkrii Lovaas hunting giants to demo More Giant's Toe by dann1telecom

I'll see what else I can dig up to edit.:crash:  I have well over an hour of video from battling through Vodahmin Qoth by Gr8Zomb.  But, editing that mess is literally death by a thousand cuts!:rofl:

Adventure on dear friends, Phat:blackhand:

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 10:53 PM, phatbassanchor said:

Phat in Combat...

Vassa Tuz Lovaas takes on Ustengrav...

Adventure on dear friends, Phat:blackhand:

Ooh, well now, that was rather good, I am impressed.  The takedowns looked easy of course, but I was more interested in your tactical approach.  Such as using ‘Fus Ro’ to attract the draugr down slope and bring it closer for the kill shot and especially I noted how you spotted that skeleton up high behind you in the chimes room (which you aced first time too!).  Jumping down into the shallow pool made me pucker, I have seen that end badly before, but you clearly knew where to take the leap.  I liked the long shot to the seated skeleton, but was surprised you didn’t try a few from right up on the overlooking ledge.  Those spiders huh! I laughed at the one which kept you busy and refused to be targeted.  The Giant spider..phew! another pucker moment, thank goodness your follower jumped in front!  I see the ‘jiggle physics’ well demonstrated Lol…and what was Delphine wearing? Has she gone all ‘Ali Baba’? Ha!

The music score was good too, kept the pace moving.  You should upload more of these.  I liked it and I would like to see more.

A.:hug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 1:12 PM, Adella said:

Ooh, well now, that was rather good, I am impressed.  The takedowns looked easy of course, but I was more interested in your tactical approach.  Such as using ‘Fus Ro’ to attract the draugr down slope and bring it closer for the kill shot and especially I noted how you spotted that skeleton up high behind you in the chimes room (which you aced first time too!).  Jumping down into the shallow pool made me pucker, I have seen that end badly before, but you clearly knew where to take the leap.  I liked the long shot to the seated skeleton, but was surprised you didn’t try a few from right up on the overlooking ledge.  Those spiders huh! I laughed at the one which kept you busy and refused to be targeted.  The Giant spider..phew! another pucker moment, thank goodness your follower jumped in front!  I see the ‘jiggle physics’ well demonstrated Lol…and what was Delphine wearing? Has she gone all ‘Ali Baba’? Ha!

The music score was good too, kept the pace moving.  You should upload more of these.  I liked it and I would like to see more.

A.:hug:

Delfiend is wearing 1001 Nights in that video.  I usually give her Katarina armor by Newermind43...  The one on the left below...  

199263268_2915088228709742_6697001649660

Yes, the physics were a bit over active in the video.  That was CBPC.  I have since reverted back to my original CBP with Immersive CBP Config.  The CBP Config mod does wonders for controlling the jiggle to a much more realistic amount, especially when wearing armor.  So, no more flapping around like a wind sock at the airport!:rofl:

I usually take out that skeleton above the running puzzle from the bridge.  I use a few well placed misses into that opening at the end to draw him over then, POP!  Not sure why I crept up so close... dramatic effect maybe?  IDK...  With Archery Tweaks installed, I would've made some spectacular shots from the upper level.  Mais non, no Archery Tweaks in a challenge play.  So, I wasn't going for any extra long shots there.  I don't mind missing shots to draw out enemies or get them to turn the way I want them to for easier sniping.  But, raining Hail Mary's from above with those derpy vanilla arrow physics?  No thanks, Phat will pass on that one:crash:

Aeril was jumping in there with the giant spider as if to say, "I'll save you Vassa!"  All the while Vassa is thinking, "Dammit girl!  I just about shot you in the bum!!!":lmao::rofl:  But, I cannot be angry with Aeril.  She is a lovely follower in both appearance and combat fortitude.  She reminds me of Dawn Wells, Maryanne from Gilligan's Island.  I had a huge crush on Maryanne!:wub:  I think that dragon tattoo on Aeril's tummy is just the right amount of bad@$$ery to give some fantasy life to her otherwise peaches and cream, girl next door appearance:wub:  I love Aeril!:hug:

Loves my Adella too:wub: 

Kisses and thanks for the critique:wub:

Adventure on, Phat:blackhand:

92940117_2569885766563325_66417016838165