Combat Video Thread

Sah

hello every one this is a combat related Video Thread  :clap: 

if you have any combat you wish to show off please feel to post your char in action  :celebration: 

Note: the information in the video are personal theory's and should not be taken as fact, There is some NLP, its just how all this plays out in my mind

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just Sneaking 

Combat taken to the extreme, a small peak into the mind of Sah (Pacific Heat Inspiration)

THE PLANNING

Sah “guys guys, this was very disappointing, no team work, and total lack of commitment, our approach is reckless; we just can’t rush in with all arrows blazing!”

Archer Sah “what about some arrows blazing?”

Sah “No”

Archer Sah “what about one arrow blazing?”

Thief Sah “I want to protest”

Pacifist Sah “what’s the matter honey?”

Thief Sah ”why do I have to do all the sneaking?, everyone is looking at my butt”

Pacifist Sah “well, It would help if you put on some panties”

Sah “guys we are getting side tracked”

Archer Sah “what about half a arrow blazing?”

Sah “our focus is on how to take out Nimhe the spider in Markarth?”

Thief Sah “we could use insect replant?”

Pacifist Sah “or a real big glass?”

Archer Sah “we can go and visit Hroki”

Sah “Horki? witch one is that?”

Archer Sah “Silver-blood Inn ....sabertooth g-string"

Sah “Hroki ,,,,ohhh yea” 

Thief Sah “it would make a good slingshot”

Sah “good idea, Archer Sah are you listening? ....It’s your job to take out the giant spider”

Archer Sah “uhmmm what? ....still having flashbacks about the sabertooth g-string”

Sah “hello. The giant spider, you go in g-string blazing”

Archer Sah “good... lets go see Hroki."

Sah "where are the rest of the guys?”

Pacifist Sah “Mage Sah is in Winterhold trying to stop the mages from moving to Hogwarts”

Sah “what about Assassin Sah?”

Pacifist Sah “dont tell me you forgot?"

Sah “yea that's right, Assassin Sah is having electroshock therapy for multiple personality disorder, still thinks she's the Night Mother!”

THE EXECUTION

Sah "quiet guys, this is a quick insertion, its in and out, who got the list?"

Pacifist Sah "that's me, its all under control"

Sah "OK this is the plan, we kill the spider and grab all the loot on the list, Archer Sah will cover us with the slingshot, you did remember to bring it?"

Archer Sah "yes I did, Thief Sah is wearing it"

Sah "Thief Sah take it off, we got work to do"

Thief Sah "I protest!!!!! every one will be looking at me again"

Pacifist Sah "oh shut up, you like it"

Sah "are we ready?, on the count of three, one........two ........"

Pacifist Sah "uhm sorry, but are you sure we are after loot?, the list says christmas tree, wrapping paper, sticky tape, cards, lights, shiny balls ext...but nothing about loot?"

Thief Sah " I knew it was a mistake to bring her along"

Sah "will deal with her later, but I need you to take off the slingshot right now"

Archer Sah "yea stop stalling and take off the slingshot"

Pacifist Sah "yes stop stalling, people have paid good money for this"

Thief Sah "why are you holding a video camera?"

Sah "its going to be one of those days" 

WELCOME TO DEAD IS DEAD

Information provided here is how to build starting at level 1 a Legendary Warrior build for competition reasons

Start date 21st of Jan

the rules

1. This is a Legendary Difficulty round from level 1
  2. Dead is Dead rule apply, once your dead the games End
  3. Time frame: 2 weeks
  4. No exploits 
  5. No map based fast travel. Boats and carriages are allowed.
  6. You must level up upon attaining a level, at the first safe opportunity. You need not assign perks immediately
  7. No reloading previous saves  (unless a glitch occurred)
  8. Training skills is allowed, No training Exploits
  9. No Followers, horses or pets. with quest companions like Vilkas, Barabus ext .......quest has to be completed immediately
  10. Mods used have to be publicly displayed before the games and is open to discussion by the other party involved & members interested
  11. Must update stats ever 48 hours ....failure to do so can result in disqualification, scores must be provided by filling out the forums provided and by either snapshot or videos.
  12. Each player must document there progression & must explain any discrepancy in any scores provided
  13. Restoration is allowed but you cant use perks
  14. No Destruction, Conjuration or Illusion (only skill books count)
  15. All potions are allowed

test run video #1 ...the Helgen Keep done in legendary

test run video #2 ...skills at level 11 (again playing only legendary)

Illusion = 16

Conjuration = 15

Destruction = 20

Restoration = 15

Alteration = 20

Enchanting = 29

Smithing = 30

Heavy Armor = 40

Block = 22

2 x Hand = 16

1 x Hand = 41

Archery = 22

Light Armor = 15

Sneak = 16

Lock picking = 20

Pickpocket = 15

Speech = 24

Alchemy = 21

No brawls was used, your simply to weak to fight any one in unurmed combat without needing to use a potion or restoration, witch is a exploit 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Awesome videos Sah, as always.  It's crazy to think how much work has gone into making them over the years...

I wonder if there is a way we can insert videos in a smaller size so that they are not taking up the entire width of the text field.  This way it'll be easier to navigate and have more displayed on the same page.  I'll ask Arthmoore and if not maybe suggest that they consider implementing a way to do it.

20 hours ago, Helgatheangel said:

Hi, Sah :hug: I watched both on yt. 1 I had seen - the other one was new.

Loved them both, my Friend! :celebration: 

Can't react - I'm out of credits :cry:

20 hours ago, ikonomov said:

Awesome videos Sah, as always.  It's crazy to think how much work has gone into making them over the years...

I wonder if there is a way we can insert videos in a smaller size so that they are not taking up the entire width of the text field.  This way it'll be easier to navigate and have more displayed on the same page.  I'll ask Arthmoore and if not maybe suggest that they consider implementing a way to do it.

thanks guys

more to come

5 hours ago, Helgatheangel said:

I'm still out of "reactions" :facepalm:

Hello, Friend Sah, I just watched the clip on yt before coming here. I enjoyed watching it in fullscreen. :teehee: And I liked the music.

You were busy while I grabbed an hour of :sleeping::hug:I added the video to my discord - your channel :D:celebration:

thanks Friend Helga

a very special thank you to the moderators :profanityrabbit: ....  for fixing the video size thing ... its much better now :clap:

On 5/26/2021 at 7:00 AM, Helgatheangel said:

I watched on yt. That is a very interesting video! I have used those Skeletons for training in many games. but I didn't know that their moves are the same as the moves of Draugr Deathlords.

You could teach Skyrim at University somewhere! :D

Also the information about how long it takes us to learn a new move (not word-perfect quote) or something new.

Perhaps we can use/apply that method to our lives: learning how to feel as good as possible regardless of what's going on?

Train ourselves to feel good.....:celebration:

I haven't tried a skeleton for training.  I generally use those small mudcrabs.  There's one across the river from Riverwood that I'll use to train up block before moving on.  At higher level you can get three or more coming at you and your block and armor skill jumps up.

Great vids.  Didn't know you'd been here that long.