Dead Windhelm Guard

ejnomad07

I am using open cities so I am unsure if maybe that is actually the root cause or if this event is an isolated incident. If you glitch under the city I find a dead guard way down on the world map ground near Calixto's house. Might be possible he is spawning improper and falling to his death.

Thanks!

Another issue related to this is I found a pair of owned iron boots in the water under the ground between the East Empire Company and Clan Shatter Shield Office Doors.

You can tell if it's mod added content rather easily if you look at the FormID in the console. We could check if the placement of the guard is okay if you can provide the ID.

Those iron boots are from the vanilla game, but maybe they got kicked into the water somehow.

Forgive me I play on the Xbox so I can't or I would! However I only run Arthmoor's mods and the patch. No mods that would add guards. I was saying maybe because of open cities he is falling through, always has, or this is an isolated incident. I regret I can't be more helpful. :(