Shadow Striping issue

Shade71

We assimilated that shadow striping fix, yes. That wasn't a complete fix for every interior though. There's very likely still plenty more of them out there that nobody has touched. If you have a particular place you want us to look into, that's best filed as a bug on the tracker.

The orange racks, among other orange/blue/etc patches of stuff is a rendering bug on the XBox One that Bethesda needs to fix. It's out of our hands.

It is the player owned whiterun house where I noticed the issue. How do I go about filing a bug on the tracker? I originally went to the Unofficial patch on Bethesda.net and then went and registered with the link it had there for the bug tracker but didn't see how to do anything except to do searches. No pc so using Ipad, the site looks like maybe it's not so compatible with mobile/tablets. Then I saw the link to this forum and thought this is where you post the bug. I guess it's not that big of a deal, thanks.

If you mean Breezehome, his mod fixed that, and we had it fixed well before then anyway. Which means you have something in your load order that altered the lights in the home and reverted the shadow fixes.

I don't have any lighting mods or mods for breeze home. Would a texture mod cause that? I also read that the unofficial patch fixed Drelas' cottage door from being owned by Ulfberth War-Bear. Is there any chance you guys could fix being in the house as trespassing even though the door is unlocked?