Can't sleep in the Hall of Attainment(college) while being asked to leave.

jbrianj

I've googled a few times but i can't find a fix for this. I've tried continuing quests, fast traveling out, asking people to come with me on adventure etc etc, but nothing is working. Is there a way to resolve this without breaking my save? Nobody is actually asking me to leave(I talked to all of the people inside with no problem) Lots of thing by googling people had the same issue.

These mods are installed and active:

Active Mod Files(Footprints is disabled in the command console because it was causing crashes and setting FootPrintsDisabled to 1 fixed the crashes):

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  Hearthfires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.0.4b]
06  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 3.0.1]
07  Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
08  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
09  Better Vampires.esp
0A  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
0B  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
0C  Point The Way.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
0D  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
0E  SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
0F  Ars Metallica.esp
10  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
11  50% More Perk Points.esp
12  Footprints.esp
13  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
14  BetterQuestObjectives.esp  [Version 1.5.8a]
++  BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
15  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 4.0.1]
16  Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
17  SofiaFollower.esp
18  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0]
++  BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
19  beltfastenedquivers.esp
1A  KS_Hairdo's_Lite_NoNPCs.esp
++  ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
1B  WetandCold.esp
1C  Vivid WeathersSE.esp
++  Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
++  RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
1D  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 3.1]
1E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I don't know what caused the issue but it happened (i think) after some of the follower quests were done. All i know is that i haven't been the first person who had this problem and it *seems* to be a vanilla bug.

I'm not seeing anything obvious in your load order that would cause that to happen. The Hall of Attainment isn't a restricted location either so it doesn't exactly make sense why NPCs would be asking you to leave.

Something to be aware of is that removing (or disabling) mods on an existing game and continuing will break your save so you'll want to avoid doing that.

I'm not seeing anything obvious in your load order that would cause that to happen. The Hall of Attainment isn't a restricted location either so it doesn't exactly make sense why NPCs would be asking you to leave.

Something to be aware of is that removing (or disabling) mods on an existing game and continuing will break your save so you'll want to avoid doing that.

I know, i never actually disabled any mod. Footprints was just disabled in the command console(he provided an option for that) but the .esp was never deactivated(as you can see in the load order). When the mod is deactivated in the console all it will do is check through papyrus whether the setting was enabled again every 1 minute or so. It was causing crashes for me when these footprints were being created(when i or an npc was walking on snow etc)

This issue already occurred before that too.

For what it's worth, I had this issue a few years back on the Xbox 360. I chalked it up to "Brelyna's Practice" at the time, since it was soon after attempting it that I noticed the change in status, but maybe it had nothing to do with it. It was just easy to blame, because I always found that quest to be a buggy mess.

All i'm looking for is some kind of workaround. Cell reset after 10 days isn't working(hall of attainment resets after 10 days). Maybe *that* is the reason this issue occurred in the first place: Because of a cell reset.