USSEP orange doors in Castle Volkihar

Multiphor

I found this in the USSEP changelog:

UDGP v1.1.4 - (2013-01-11)

Mesh and Texture Fixes

Several door models lacked correct collision materials and would make no sound and produce no impact decals when struck [dlc01\dungeons\castle\lghalls\casexfreelgdoor01.nif, dlc01\dungeons\castle\lghalls\casexfreelgdoorload01.nif, dlc01\dungeons\castle\lghalls\casexfreesmdoor01.nif, dlc01\dungeons\castle\lghalls\casexfreesmdoor02.nif, dlc01\dungeons\castle\lghalls\casexfreesmdoorload01.nif] (Bug #9096).

casexfreelgdoor01.nif is what is used by the doors in Castle Volkihar that are showing the editor markers. The issue doesn't exist on PC, but maybe editing nif collision materials on objects that have editor markers could cause the problem on Xbox One. However, I am not an expert on editing nif files, so I'm not sure exactly why this is happening.

It's a rendering bug in their engine. Nothing we could do about it if we wanted to. There's plenty of documented proof out there that it happens with or without mods installed.

I know. I just posted this because you've said in the past that USSEP doesn't make any changes to the doors in Castle Volkihar when it does. I am not blaming USSEP for the problem with the doors, since the problem doesn't exist on PC.

Yes, well, I said that because I wasn't looking in the right place for them. :P

You may not be blaming us, but other people are who are apparently clueless morons.