Serana not Following [UESP still valid for SE?]

Dhaylen

Hmm... Skyrim SE.

Using an unmodded file/save from Skyrim LE.

Installed USSEP...

... Serana only says, 'Yes', and there are no dialogue options after getting her cured.

Didnt really want her cured, but figured it would solve her not being able to follow after telling her to 'wait'

Either way, found this 'solution' on the wiki, (UESP), and am curious if its still valid?

"To bring back the "Come with me" dialogue after dismissing Serana, enter the code sqv DLC1NPCMentalModel in the console....

...make sure that the following codes: CanFollow_var = True / IsFollowing_var = True / IsWaiting_var = True / TurnOffComeWithMe_var = False / LockedIn_var = False are in order by looking at the false/true (i.e., if LockedIn_var was set to true then you need to put it to false).

To do this, enter the following command: setpqv DLC1NPCMentalModel LockedIn_var False.

Once you do this you should be able to recruit Serana to be your follower again."

The reason I ask, is that none of the choices came up that are listed in the solution.

(Only a couple of lines saying quest is enabled, etc. No scrolling with arrows to find said choices, etc.)

Suppose USSEP will only work with a new game from Skyrim SE?

Also, SE options are, again, totally different than what was listed.

Thanks!