Thief - Riverwood [clothed after looting]

Dhaylen

In my attempt to solve the 'rain under roof' issue - [Nvidia optimization] - I found something, unusual...

With only USSEP & True Storms installed, (clean install, clean save - never modded),

a thief arrived in Riverwood and the NPCs killed him. When I looted his body... well, his clothes stayed on.

I went to some bandits, and their clothes came off.

Am I forgetting or overlooking something about Riverwood thieves not being able to give their clothes?

Its been a long time, and a google search didnt return an answer concerning this.

* I tried without any mods, but the thief did not show up, got tired of waiting.

I only remember thieves, in Riverwood, at the beginning of this characters playthrough - so maybe USSEP added it?

Thanks!

This is normal.

Some NPC's have unplayable clothes that are not lootable such as this thief, the random thieves the guards chase around in Riften, thieves you encounter on the road, the DB assassins that come after you, etc.

This is normal.

Some NPC's have unplayable clothes that are not lootable such as this thief, the random thieves the guards chase around in Riften, thieves you encounter on the road, the DB assassins that come after you, etc.

Thank you, Hana!

Im getting old, I fear. 400+hrs Skyrim, non modded - and I remember looting everyones clothes, including Ulfric.

(Sorry, if your a Storm cloak.) :)