Circlet of Waterbreathing

Morte78

The change in USLEEP Bug #20542 removed the Circlet of Waterbreathing from a levelled list it was added to as part of a fix for bug #15151.  This means that the Circlet of Waterbreathing no longer exists in game except for the one instance in Dawnguard.  Are you able to add the Circlet back into this list or another one so that it can be found/purchased once again?

As you might note from Bug #20542, it was added to a leveled list which is no longer being referenced at all by USLEEP so the edit was considered redundant. Putting it back would do nothing.

Hi Arthmoor, thanks for the response.  The levelled list LItemEnchCircletAll is actually still used in the game.  USLEEP made it not be used for the quest that 15151 was specifically trying to address however the list is still referenced by the Levelled Item Enchanted Jewellery lists which are used by merchants such as the radiant raiment and a DLC radiant reward list as well as other loot lists.  I created my own mod to add the circlet to this levelled list and loaded after the skyrim special edition patch to test.  Before the circlet had never appeared anywhere in game.  After loading my mod which added the circlet to LItemEnchCircletAll I was able to purchase the circlet from the radiant raiment after a bit of save scumming.  I also confirmed using the editor that with and without the USSEP the radiant raiment as well as many other loot lists still reference this list.  This edit was not redundant and putting it back absolutely has an effect.  It just fixes a different problem to the one 15151 was originally trying to address.  Thanks for all the hard work on your patches and I hope I've given you enough information to show that this is definitely a fix you can put back into the unofficial patch.