Need a help with bodysliders

Prometheus

Hello , I am getting really mad at making weight slider work on this armor, I have no idea why when I test ingame it doesn't work , I go to showracemenu , set the new body and nothing changes.

I tested both armors ( the _0 derives from importing the _1 version , editing a little the vertices oving around and then reexporting ) they both work ingame , they both look ok , but they do not slide one into the other , I am not ble to get wut is going on ...

Here is the file zip I hope someone coudl take a look because I am stuck since two days on that!

http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/armor

Upload your file here to this site and I'll take a look. Don't understand that site you used but there's no actual download button to get it.

Has anyone written up a checklist for this process? I know that you can break it in a whole bunch of different ways in the construction of the .nif files, and there's also a setting in the AA itself that the CK will randomly(?) turn off for you.

The vertex counts, and order - if you accidentally add or remove a vertex in the modeller, it can break everything, even if you think you undid the change.

Multiple shapes must be in the same order, and have the same names.

What else?

Even better would be a correlation of symptom to error. E.g if the outfit explodes between 0 and 1, but it's OK at the ends, then that means ...

I started writing one myself, but now I can't find where I saved it!

Yep, I have an entire tutorial over here regarding armors, including tips on _0, _1 differences and issues. Specifically Part 6 talks about getting the _0 nif in game first to test, then creating the _1 to match.

I also have lattice's here to help convert _0 to _1. Works in Blender. Probably not perfect but gets you close.

Themain problem for me was the meh of the body , I had to make manually vertex by vertex the shapechange from _1 to _0 because the so much monster tool doesn't work with my max but only for max 2012 and the outfit studio works only for BCCE UNP popular body mods but seems they forgot about vanilla .