Problem with Nif Transparency

Prometheus

I have a weird problem , I have some meshes for wich I used alpha vertex color to get transparency on ground , the very same that is used on some snow drifts in vanilla nifs.

The BSlightningshaderproperty is actually the same , but this is the weird effect I get ingame.

3feZ3ZF.jpg

The left is ingame, and as you can see the mesh of snow I created is transparent and showing background wooden stairs, while onright is how it should work as it appears in CK ...

What can be the issue here ? Any sugestions on how I could fix?

Thanks for any answer.

Here two sample files, the first is mine, and is transparent, the second is from Vanilla and is not transparent, I have checked both files and look almoust identical apart the shape and I can't find any reason why mine is transparent and the other not , I need some help here :( ....

http://www.filedropper.com/sample1_1

http://www.filedropper.com/sample2_1

SUper glad you are working on this now. sorry if i can't help with any usefull jnowledge. but i have a tidbit of insight, maybe it helps anyone get on the right track: i think in the LE the effect with the transparency was nly visible with certain snow textures and not others. So maybe one direction to start looking into is maybe there is a flag/setting somewhere, that changes how alpha values in a texture are interpreted, as either transparency or specularity (which is something i know at least in very old games like Neverwinter Nights was used, mesh could either display transparency or specularity and used alpha value for it)?!?