Vampire lord drain fix?

munchies72

I cant seem to find this answer anywhere. (mostly due to working and not having the time to research much)

Is the VL drain bug, having Serana as a follower, fixed in Skyrim SE?

I know it was fixed in the unofficial Dawnguard patch but did that get ported over to the SSE?

If it wasn't fixed in SSE, is it fixed in the USSEP?

It's not a bug. It seems to be intentional, I presume because Vampire Lord is already very strong without having an essential, powerful follower accompanying you.

This was not fixed by dawnguard unofficial patch. It's listed under recommendations in addition to the unofficial patches thread if you wanted it. Seeing as he recommended going elsewhere for this fix I imagine you won't see it on this version either.

It's listed under recommendations in addition to the unofficial patches thread if you wanted it. Seeing as he recommended going elsewhere for this fix I imagine you won't see it on this version either.

This is correct. It won't be included in USSEP for the reason Shroob outlined. Not sure if the author will choose to make an updated version of it for SSE or not, but that's obviously not something the patch project team has control over.