[Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.1170

Arthmoor

Thanks hlp.

Yeah, I got it a few hrs ago although I remember checking for it yesterday after the official update but nothing came up.

Today that I re-run the updater, it did indeed download the new Scripts.zip file.

It seems the beta period is already over since 30+ hours or so, but my game won't update yet. It still says beta and masters/exe are dated 09/28.

I tried verify integrity and check for updates, still nothing. Any tips for forcing it ?

There is no need to force it. The live version files did not change once the beta ended.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.16 Update

Bug Fixes

• Fixed issue with rate of critters respawning in world
  • Fixed crash related to changing profiles (Xbox One only)
  • Fixed issues with screenshots displaying incorrectly in Creation Club/Mods
  • Message of the Day heading revised
  • Changed logic for how Creation Club content is initialized
  • Minor bug fixes to Bethesda.net

On 11/7/2017 at 2:07 PM, Arthmoor said:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.16 Update

Bug Fixes

• Fixed issue with rate of critters respawning in world

Is there a change to the critter scripts?

No, that was an issue in the compiled executable on XB1. It's not even a PC issue. The back end for one of the native Papyrus functions somehow broke and was causing certain things to fail. Apparently critter spawning was among those things, but it also broke both Harkon and Miraak's boss fights too.

Did anyone get an update for the CK? Mine's still on 1.5.3. Came up with a small version update bug fix box on first click in the launcher- but then no further activity. Didn't check the version on that.

All validations & scans okay etc..

19 hours ago, lmstearn said:

Did anyone get an update for the CK? Mine's still on 1.5.3. Came up with a small version update bug fix box on first click in the launcher- but then no further activity. Didn't check the version on that.

No, there wasn't an update for the CK this time. Same thing with the launcher update happened for me too.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.23 Update

New Features

• Official support for Xbox One X

Bug Fixes

• Updated script functions to support new Creations
  • Removed Report button from Mods (Users should report Mods on Bethesda.net)

14 minutes ago, mzakky372 said:

Hello , please give me link to download update skyrim special edition 1.5 for cracked ?

Reported.

7 hours ago, mzakky372 said:

Hello , please give me link to download update skyrim special edition 1.5 for cracked ?

Banned for piracy.

10 hours ago, mzakky372 said:

After you get over being banned : Tip, dont use mods with a cracked version of the game, your saves and ongoing games will get messed up. You have to be running the game that the mods were created for = The legit version. The Official Creation Kit (which mods are made with), is synced to the official game. And so are the resulting mods.

So mods like USSEP with thousands of fixes by the best community members, will not work with pirate versions of the game.

Do yourself a favour, and buy the game. Skyrim Special Edition is superb, especially when you can use the Unofficial Patch to squish all the developers bugs.

• 2 months later...
On 11/30/2017 at 3:52 PM, alt3rn1ty said:

So mods like USSEP with thousands of fixes by the best community members, will not work with pirate versions of the game.

100% false.

1 hour ago, xero said:

100% false.

Wrong.  USSEP will NOT work with a cracked version of SSE.  Why because USSEP must have Update.esm loaded and a cracked version of Skyrim does not have Update.esm, otherwise USSEP will not work properly.

15 hours ago, xero said:

100% false.

They might seem to work, but I am pretty sure I am correct on this.

Do you have proof to the contrary ?, empirical evidence that nothing is going wrong with your game at all ?

Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.5.39

New Features

• Support for additional player homes

Bug Fixes

• Minor bug fixes for Bethesda.net
  • Updated script functions for new Creations
  • Wolves have regained the ability to howl
  • Like 2

Well, Hearthfire now has new dialogue entries to redirect a pet, a spouse, freshly adopted children or just moving to a new home called "Tundra Homestead", which formIDs clearly show that this will be a new Creation Club content. That is matching the latest update logs.

Shame on Bethesda : these entries are not translated in anything but english...

11 hours ago, Nico coiN said:

Let's hope the SKSE64 team is still reactive... :(

yea, i'd say, 2.0.7 is already out and is in beta!