[Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.1170

Arthmoor

Shiverling Isle? :blink:

Since when did a part of Oblivion be added to SSE.

I notice it when I launched the Steam Client so I checked SKSE too.

The assets were added for the Saints & Seducers DLC but they're part of the base game update so anyone is free to use those assets in mods too.

• 2 years later...

Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.6.318

Base Game

Fixed crash when calling function OnStoryCraftItem()
Fixed game version number
Fixed AO on Haypiles and smelter coal piles.
Fixed NavMesh issue causing NPCs to get stuck inside Labyrinthian
Fixed Hide Helmets causing 3rd Person arms to distort
Fixed Jester Hats on Argonians
Fixed Elven Light Armor, Embellished Robes, and Refined Tunic inventory items for female characters
Fixed missing calf geometry when wearing female Redguard Outfits
Fixed clipping of female Redguard Outfits when wearing gauntlets.
Fixed misalignment of Dwarven Armor on male characters
Fixed missing VendorItemFood keyword from gourds, preventing them from being sold to food vendors
Fixed lighting issue on tails of Khajiits.
Fixed lighting issues on pelts.
Fixed lighting issues of Honey Jars and labels of Firebrand Wines.
Fixed some assets not properly using their high resolution textures.
Fixed rendering issue on Sigil Stones, preventing them from appearing as they should.
Fixed rendering issue on Ideal Masters in Soul Cairn, resulting in them appearing grey.
Fixed rendering and UV issues on a variety of pine forest logs and stumps.
Fixed rendering issues on wall mounted goat heads.
Fixed Ash Creep Cluster's Ingredient object being red instead of yellow.
Fixed gap in wall in Goldenrock Mine.
Fixed gap in floor in Wolfskull Cave.
Fixed floating shrub by mill in Falkreath.
Fixed missing audio on Apple Cabbage Stew, Gourds, Flin, Matse, Shein and Sujamma
Fixed missing audio for Apiary at Lakeview Manor
Fixed missing audio while bashing with a Daedric bow
Fixed misaligned lumbermill elements at Anga’s Mill.
Additional art resources centering around content for Ayleid Ruins have been included with the base game as modders' resource.

Survival Mode

The rate at which your Hunger increases has been reduced by 25%.
The rate at which your Fatigue increases has been reduced by 10%.
The weapon speed penalties incurred while penalized by Hunger have been adjusted to 10% (Peckish), 20% (Hungry), 30% (Famished),
40% (Starving). Was 30% / 40% / 40% / 40%.
The Magicka and Stamina regeneration penalties incurred while penalized by Fatigue have been adjusted to 25% (Drained), 50%
(Tired), 75% (Weary), 100% (Debilitated). Was 40% / 60% / 80% / 100%.
Hunger now increases more quickly while sleeping.
Sound effects for Hunger and Fatigue now play less frequently.
Potion of Blood now restores Hunger if the player is a Vampire.
Fixed an issue where Seared Slaughterfish and Charred Skeever Meat restored less Hunger than intended.
Fixed an issue where you would not warm up while in warm weathers or in warm interiors while transformed into a Werewolf or Vampire Lord.
Fixed an issue where Cold penalties on the Health meter would not update immediately after transforming back from a Werewolf or
Vampire Lord.
Fixed an issue where the player continued to incur Survival penalties while in the Dreamstride during the quest Waking Nightmare.
Fixed a grammatical issue in the Fatigue tutorial prompt.
Fixed an issue where certain foods and beverages did not make the correct sounds when consumed, picked up, and dropped.
The following armor and clothing is now classified as cold:  Armor of the Old Gods & Wedding Sandals
The following armor and clothing is now classified as warm:  Boots of the Old Gods, Embellished Robes, Fur-Trimmed Cloak, Nobel Clothes, Refined Tunic & Ulfric’s Clothes.

Saints and Seducers

Fixed rendering issues with Amber ore.
Fixed crash that can occur when wearing the Madness Cuirass
Golden Saints Gauntlets and Madness Gauntlets now correctly work with the Fists of Steel perk.
Fixed exploit allowing the player to obtain an infinite number of copies of Staada's helmet.
Fixed summoned Staada using the wrong voice type.
Removed errant Falmer sword floating near Bleakwind Basin
Fixed blood not appearing correctly on some weapons.
Fixed barricade collisions sometimes not disappearing when barricade was destroyed.
Fixed errors that were generating papyrus warnings.

Rare Curios

Silver bolt quiver is no longer embedded in the player’s back
Corkbulb, Iron, Silver, Orcish and Bonemold bolts now make sounds when being dropped or picked up.

Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.6.323

Fixed an entitlement issue that occurred when purchasing the Anniversary Edition upgrade on PS4 and then switching to PS5.
Fixed an issue where catching a fish wouldn’t trigger the appropriate animation on PS4.
Fixed a problem preventing some doors in Rielle from opening properly.
Fixed an issue where Russian and Polish notes were not displaying text properly.
Fixed an issue where German and French players were given incorrect menu text when leveling up.
Fixed an issue where players were experiencing a “black screen” and upon launching.

• Arthmoor changed the title to [Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.323
  • 3 weeks later...

Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.6.342

Added additional translations when downloading creations
Fixed light flicker in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
Fixed Palomino Horses missing mane textures
Fixed an issue some PC Steam players were experiencing when trying to upgrade using their keyboard
Fixed an issue where Creation Club Bundles were incorrectly showing as “Owned”
Fixed an issue some players experienced when trying to change button mapping.
Fixed crashing when spam casting Fireball.
[PlayStation 4/5 Only] Fixed an issue causing “out of memory” crashes
[PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed crashing after exiting the Pelagius Wing (Minds of Madness Quest)
[PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to launch the game through “Activities”.
[Xbox Series X Only] Fixed an issue players encountered when naming their character, setting the default character name to “Prisoner”
[Xbox Only] Fixed an issue when using the “download all” button

There was also one undocumented change:

Several ammunition records (arrows, bolts, some trap projectiles, etc) have had their weight set to zero in Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm, and Dragonborn.esm.

Another undocumented change.  They changed the font on the in-game console. 

• Arthmoor changed the title to [Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.342
  • 3 weeks later...

Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.6.353

Fixed an issue causing PC players (Steam and Microsoft Store) to crash when entering Kolbjorn Barrow and the Dawnstar Museum.

There was one undocumented change: Additional UI elements have been added to the interface icons.

• Arthmoor changed the title to [Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.353

And SKSE64 and Address Library both just updated as well.  So much for all the screaming, gnashing of teeth, and pulling of hair - LOL!

• 2 months later...

Hello Arthmoor,

I refer to your posting at Aug 8, 2012 in

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

https://afktrack.afkmods.com/index.php?a=issues&i=902&c=1243

related Issue #902: Khajiit caravans lose their tents at some point during the game

I now face same issue, but in last version of Skyrim SSE/AE - Risaad and his team is affected, the two other goups are fine.

So I want to ask you if you had fixed it that time for LE and what to do to fix this now?

• 2 months later...

Forgive if this has been asked ad-infinitum. I cant seem to find an answer related to this question by googling or duckduckgo.

I have the latest version of Skyrimse from Steam, with the Anniversary edition update. This is the version with creation club content. I have the Unofficial Skyrimse patch version 4.26a (According to Wrye Bash). I have all the dlc's, but was unsure if the Unofficial DLC patches are still necessary, I thought I had read somewhere that they were deprecated by the Unofficial Skyrimse patch.

If someone could point me to the proper faq or download location if I need the Unofficial DLC patches it would be much appreciated.

5 hours ago, WestCoastSunset said:

Forgive if this has been asked ad-infinitum. I cant seem to find an answer related to this question by googling or duckduckgo.

I have the latest version of Skyrimse from Steam, with the Anniversary edition update. This is the version with creation club content. I have the Unofficial Skyrimse patch version 4.26a (According to Wrye Bash). I have all the dlc's, but was unsure if the Unofficial DLC patches are still necessary, I thought I had read somewhere that they were deprecated by the Unofficial Skyrimse patch.

If someone could point me to the proper faq or download location if I need the Unofficial DLC patches it would be much appreciated.

USSEP was just updated:
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch 4.2.7

For the full Changelog, go here:

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch: Version History

Though you should also use garthand's
Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patches version 6.7 - Now updated to account for USSEP changes

(^This is what you are looking for - so yes, use both USSEP and this)

The following applied to garthand's 6.6 version of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Creation Club Content Patch - now that it has been updated to account for USSEP's changes, it is not relevant.

As to running the game with both patches, this, from Arthmoor:
Arthmoor
19 June 2022, 5:49PM
"Mine is fine as well with his latest patch installed."
and:
19 June 2022, 8:52PM
"With his latest complete package (v 6.6 as of right now) the game loads fine with USSEP 4.2.7. It doesn't even throw any errors in the Papyrus log."
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266?tab=posts

• 2 months later...

Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.6.629

All Creations Language files updated.

Dwarven Armored Mudcrab
- Teleport Pet spell works again.
Farming
- Shrines at your homestead are now free to use when Survival Mode is enabled.
Goldbrand
- Cultists will now stop spawning and attacking the Arcanaeum indefinitely.
Headman's Cleaver
- Namesake weapons can now be enchanted.
- Fixed wrong names in the journal.
Nix-Hound
- Teleport Pet spell works again.
Relics of the Crusader
- Revised text in "Viparth's Journal".
Shadowrend
- The player can no longer receive permanent debuff.
Survival Mode
- An issue with arrow weights was resolved. [This was actually handled in the base master files, not the Survival DLC file]
The Cause
- The Dremora Gatanas now has the Daedric Gauntlets of Negation, justifying his ability to wield Scourge.
- Typo fixes.

Fishing - Fixed bug where if the player owns multiple Hearthfire homes with aquariums fish would only be displayed on the fish racks in one. [This actually covered all of the display plaques, not just aquariums]
Steel Soldier - Fixed issue where legs would disappear when worn with certain base game dresses.

Undocumented Base Game Fixes

Marked For Death no longer stacks with itself improperly.
Mannequins have been explicitly flagged as immobile, which should stop them from moving around. [Change was made on the ManakinRace record]
"Ring of Peeless Destruction" -> "Ring of Peerless Destruction"
"The Nirnoot Missive" -> "The Nirnroot Missive"
Twin Souls perk now correctly accounts for you being a vampire.

• Arthmoor changed the title to [Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.629

Heya,

I'm a bit sceptical about this update: Issues regarding mods disappearing from the built-in load-order tool have been reported, but I don't quite understand if only console versions are affected... So, will our PC version get a new fix/update very soon? And all broken SKSE mods authors should they hold their porting work until this hypothetical close next update?

Also All Creations Language files updated. I can actually tell that it's wrong. Only strings files from the base game, update.esm and the 4 gifted CC from AE have been updated. No other CC content was updated in any way.

Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.6.640

• Resolved issue preventing some mods from properly loading.
• Resolved an issue causing the player's Creation Credit balance to display incorrectly after immediately purchasing credits. (Except on Steam)
• Resolved issue preventing players from purchasing the pet Nix-Hound in some non-English languages.
• Resolved issue preventing players from purchasing horse armor in some non-English languages.

There were no undocumented changes to any other files for this update.

• Arthmoor changed the title to [Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.640

@Nico coiN The issue with mods disappearing affected all platforms, including PC, but on PC if you avoided the use of the in-game mods menu there was no issue.

And yes, every DLC got updated in some manner to adjust language files. Presumably for support of Chinese. The problem is, in order to get the rest of those updates, you have to manually update them through the Creation Club menu in the game. It won't be done automatically aside from the 4 DLCs which come with the base 1.6 game now.

• 2 months later...

Something about the 64 bit compilation :

Updated with the latest version here, and the registry key reads:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Bethesda Softworks

Now that's for 32 bit applications running on a 64 bit system.

SSE is surely 64 bit, but not the installer that writes it, apparently.

• 11 months later...

Skyrim Special Edition Update 1.6.1130

All Platforms

New Features

• Mods and Creation Club menus have been combined into a unified Creations Menu.
  • Missing Creation check feature added to resolve missing Creations when loading a save file.
  • Store your Active Load Order and retrieve it from Bethesda.net
  • ESL Range has been doubled to 4096 records. Source scripts for Fishing, Rare Curios, Saints & Seducers and Survival are now provided as a Creator’s resource.
  • Resource Pack added to the game to assist Creators.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed crash that could occur when fighting Dwarven Ballista.
  • Fixed crash that could occur when transferring a large number of arrows to a follower.
  • Fixed issue preventing Kindred Judgement from starting if certain NPCs had died.
  • Fixed slowdown when running with a large number of Creations.
  • Fixed issue that could result in the world being underwater when fast traveling.
  • Fixed issue that would result in NPCs getting stuck in sit-and-stand loops when trying to use furniture.
  • Fixed control lock that can occur while eating a corpse with Namira’s Ring equipped while Survival Mode is active.
  • Fixed missing dirt for slot 1 on female faces.
  • Resolved issue preventing bartering with some hunters.
  • Fixed issue where Miraak sometimes does not appear while stealing Dragon Souls.
  • Arvak can now be summoned in the Forgotten Vale.
  • Vampire Cattle faces are no longer black in Volkihar Keep.
  • Fixed Soul Cain sky becoming corrupted after exiting Reaper’s Lair.
  • Restored cobblestones to the execution area of Helgen.
  • Fixed unlootable NPCs at “Cragslane Cavern.”
  • Fixed bad alpha properties on some Solitude assets.
  • Fixed bad alpha on Blades Armor and Blood Dragons.
  • Fixed bad weapon values on Glass Mace, Glass Warhammer, Honed Draugr War Axe, Ebony Mace and Ebony War Axe and most daggers.
  • Fixed some Orcish war Axes not using the correct model.
  • Fixed Ebony Shields being invisible when equipped on Vampires.
  • Banded Iron Armor of Restoration has had its value corrected.
  • Dwarven Scrap Metal can now be sold to Blacksmiths.
  • Honeycomb can now be sold to the appropriate vendors.
  • Removed errant collision marker west of Windhelm.
  • Fixed collision issues that could occur after lowering the drawbridge during The Battle for Whiterun
  • Fixed issue that sometimes presented the portals in the Forgotten Vale from playing their visual effects.
  • Fixed issue where portals in the Forgotten Vale would turn purple while opening.
  • Fixed bad geometry along columns in Vyrthur’s throne room.
  • Removed errant ‘Activate’ text on wheat windmills.
  • Blessing of Talos now properly shows a 20% reduction in the Active Effects menu instead of 0%.
  • Argonian Account, Book 2 now uses the correct world model.
  • Fixed kidnapped NPCs clipping cell door in Treva’s Watch.
  • Adjusted placement of iron ore vein that would result in the player’s camera colliding with a mammoth skull trap in Halted Stream Camp.
  • Fixed floating rocks on bridge under Solitude.
  • Fixed gap in terrain west of Embershard Mine.
  • Fixed hole in Wolfskull Cave.
  • Fixed hole in the Argonian Assembly.
  • Fixed gap in level in Nchuand-Zel Control Room.
  • Fixed flickering on floor in Largashbur.
  • Plugged gap in rocks near Lake Ilinalta.
  • Removed deprecated grass files from Miscellaneous archive.
  • Improved performance in Vyrthur’s throne room.
  • General performance improvements.
  • Various typo and localization fixes.
Alternative Armors - Ebony Plate
  • Localization fixes.
Alternative Armors - Elven Hunter
  • Localization fixes.
Alternative Armors – Orcish Scaled
  • Armor now is found under “Orcish” at the forge instead of Miscellaneous.
Alternative Armors – Leather
  • Updated quest description to more properly reflect the quest.
Alternative Armors – Silver
  • Localization fixes.
Alternative Armors – Steel Soldier
  • Aldepius no longer has a topic about the Moth Priest during the Prophet quest.
Bloodchill Manor
  • Extra Emerald Paragon holder replaced with missing Sapphire Paragon holder.
Bone Wolf
  • Fixed issue preventing Zombies from spawning in certain locations while Bone Wolves are present.
  • Fixed translation errors for wild encounters.
The Cause
  • Arvak can now be summoned in The Deadlands.
  • Plants in The Deadlands now respect the “Green Thumb” perk.
  • Fixed localization issues.
Civil War Champions
  • Fixed missing translations.
  • Fixed crashes that can occur after receiving associated armor.
The Contest
  • Fixed inability to temper Fists of Randagulf.
Dead Man’s Dread
  • Fixed missing leg meshes when “Captain’s Boots” were equipped.
Expanded Crossbow Pack
  • Fixed localization issues.
Fishing
  • “Caught in the Rain” quest description now properly describes Pygmy Sunfish.
  • Adjusted textures with Draugr Weapons to closer match the rest of the set.
  • Localization fixes.
Ghosts of the Tribunal
  • Prevented freeze that may occur when performing the Trueflame ritual too quickly.
Necromatic Grimoire
  • Players can no longer loot arrows used by the “Skeleton Marksman” summons.
  • Localization fixes.
Saints & Seducers
  • Plants in the Root Tunnels now respect the “Green Thumb” perk.
  • Fixed Madness Sword having too low a value.
  • Localization fixes.
Shadowrend
  • Player can no longer pickpocket items off of the Shadow.
  • Localization fixes.
Staff of Sheogorath
  • Localization fixes.
Sunder & Wraithguard
  • Localization fixes.
Survival Mode
  • Fixed issue where player could use magic infinitely while their magic was depleted.
Wild Horses
  • Localization fixes.
PC Only

FEATURE: Support for Ultrawide monitors (16:9, 16:10, 21x9, 32x9).
FEATURE: Support for Steam Deck.
FEATURE: Various console improvements.
  • CTRL+C now copies the selected Reference in the console.
  • CTRL+V now pastes text from your clipboard into the console.
  • “KAH” added to the console as a command to kill all hostiles.
  • “GetSelectedRefBase” added to the console as a command to return the base form ID for the selected reference.
  • Base form ID is now displayed alongside the selected reference ID.
  • “Help” command can now filter by form type.
FEATURE: “sStartingCell”, “sStartingCellX”, and “sStartingCellY” can be added to the General section of your SkyrimCustom.ini to autoload into the specified locations upon game start.
FEATURE: Macro support.
  • In your game directory you will find the new file: SkyrimConsoleDefault.ini. This contains the layout and new basic commands. This list may be customized by creating a new file in the same folder named SkyrimConsole.ini.
  • Resolved issue with screen shrinking after using Alt+Tab.
  • General stability improvements and optimizations.
Epic Only
  • Fixed issue preventing Xbox controllers from being recognized.
PlayStation Only
  • Resolved issue forcing the player’s camera to face north while exiting the Character Menu while on a horse.
  • Fixed button prompts sometimes being stuck on screen after loading a save.
  • Fixed flickering lights in the Ragged Flagon Cistern.
  • PS4: Fixed Options button icon.
  • PS5: Fixed misalignment with bullets in the quest list.
Xbox Only
  • General stability improvements (Morthal).
Creation Kit
  • Stability improvements.
  • New “Show Edited Forms Only” checkbox in the Object Window.
  • Data Menu now has “Modified Date” Column.
  • Plug-ins and Masterfiles can now be sorted by clicking any of the category names in the Data menu.
  • Titlebar now shows if your plug-in is ESL compliant based on last save.
  • Landscape borders now toggle between, visible, visible over all geometry, and off.
  • RoboVoice is now included, allowing you to easily add temp voice lines.
  • LipFuzer is now included, so you can generate game ready FUZ files.
  • LipGenerator has been updated to 64-bit.
  • Users can now browse to select existing voice files in file explorer straight from the Edit Response Window.
  • Creation Kit now warns if your plug-in is flagged as “Read Only”.
New Papyrus Functions

Function SetContainerAllowStolenItems(bool setAllowStolenItems) native
  • Sets whether to allow stolen items to appear in the menu (for Containers only).
int Function GetAllItemsCount() native
  • Gets the number of items in a container/inventory.
bool Function IsContainerEmpty() native
  • Returns if the container/inventory is empty.
Function RemoveAllStolenItems(ObjectReference akTransferTo = None) native
  • Removes all stolen items, transferring it to the other object if passed.

• Arthmoor changed the title to [Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.1130

https://bethesda.net/en/article/4ORD7tshfmHUN8H4ULSgE4/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-special-edition-creations-update-patch-notes

https://wccftech.com/skyrim-special-edition-new-update-despised/

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition was updated today on PC, bringing back what is unarguably one of the most despised features ever implemented by Bethesda in its popular role-playing game.

Update 1.6.1130 brings back the despised paid mods that were implemented into the game back in 2015 which can be found in a new menu that unites the previous Mods and Creations menus. These paid mods are mostly from known modders, cost too much for what they offer, and they are not as good as some of the free mods that are available for the game. Unfortunately, the update broke SKSE-related mods, so modders will have to find new ways for their creations to work with the new version of the game.

You have your opinion on the matter, but you should be aware that at no time was the previous "paid mods" implementation in 2015 despised by anyone but trolls on reddit. I don't think we need to get into this debate all over again. That was already done in 2015 and the battlefield is littered with the remains of many horses who were beaten to death over it.

SKSE was already updated so the argument that SKSE is broken is already bogus.

I remember the beatings. At least we now know why the Bethesda mods site was down for days. I kept getting requests for Xbox support for things that had been ported years ago.

13 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

SKSE was already updated so the argument that SKSE is broken is already bogus.

Great news, as that article is only 1.5 hours old. SKSE64 was updated a half hour ago. Sometimes, we've had to wait days or weeks.

Edited by DayDreamer
times

Quite a few changes to CK2 as well, not yet reflected on the creationkit.com site.

Anything needed to be updated for USSEP?

Yes, once I'm done updating game folders I'll be uploading USSEP updates. Followed behind by a number of other mod updates for the rest of my library.

Thanks. Let us know what is needed to help.

I've just discovered that my CK was auto-updated in the background at 9:17 EST, basically while I was eating breakfast. I'd neglected to shut down Steam last night....