[Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.6.1170

Arthmoor

The VC++ update was issued due to a security fix in the library. That was something Valve pushed out directly to any affected games you had installed at the time.

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5 Update

New Features

• Creation Club
  • Message of the Day
  • Support for ESL file format
  • Mods - patch version numbers and notes added to Mod Details page

Bug Fixes

• Minor fixes to Bethesda.net functionality

Additional notes to consider for mods:

New functions in ActiveMagicEffect.psc:

OnVampireFeed
OnPlayerFastTravelEnd
OnVampirismStateChanged
OnLycanthropyStateChanged

New functions in Actor.psc:

IsOverEncumbered
GetActorValueMax
OnVampireFeed
OnPlayerFastTravelEnd
OnVampirismStateChanged
GetAVMax
SendLycanthropyStateChanged
SendVampirismStateChanged
GetWarmthRating

New functions in Armor.psc:

GetWarmthRating

New functions in Light.psc:

GetWarmthRating

New functions in ReferenceAlias.psc:

OnVampirismStateChanged
OnPlayerFastTravelEnd
OnVampireFeed

Vampire and werewolf mods will need to be aware of the following scripts which have changed:

DLC1LycanthropyRegiftQuestScript.psc
DLC1VampireTurnScript.psc
PlayerVampireQuestScript.psc
C03RampageQuest.psc
CompanionsHousekeepingScript.psc

Yes, there were keywords added to armor forms that the USSEP needed to incorporate. Also some cell regions and 2 magic effects.

xEdit loads up just fine, although it's complaining about unused data in the AMMO records so there may be something they need to look into.

This update will probably delay a release of a stable beta of SKSE64.  Also, the GetWarmthRating could affect Frostfall and indirectly Campfires.

6 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

Nope. SKSE64 was already updated for the beta :P

Still can't help the feeling they re doing their best to hamper the skse64 efforts without OUTRIGHT murdering it....

I don't get it either. This need to think that Bethesda is out to get everyone is just crazy to me.

The Papyrus compiler doesn't need to recognize them, it will compile just fine so long as you have the updated source files. Those can be decompiled from the patch BSA file.

I would assume a CK update is coming shortly after the beta ends, so that we can make our own ESL files. I know I'd love to do just that with several small patch files.

I guess I have to wait for the CK update, because every time I try to compile a new survival mode script, there is an error telling me about the missing functions......

I already checked the major ones (CRF, OCS, LAL) and none of them need any sort of adjustment. I doubt any of the smaller stuff will either.

1.5.3.0.8 has hit the streets

Wrye Bash was moaning at me that the "Cleaning Masters.7z" BAIN was out of sync with my installation when we got back from shopping :D

Sure enough, masters have been updated along with the exe

The source files for the new and altered scripts are not included in the update?

Cannot seem to find them...

EDIT: @Arthmoor I think that USSEP 4.1.0 have missed quite a few DB Armors "Survival_ArmorWarm" keyword and also the "Survival_LocTypeFreeShrineUse" keyword from HF Location records of 0300BE0A <BYOHHouse2LocationInterior> and 0300BE1D <BYOHHouse3LocationInterior>

On 2017-10-01 at 5:57 AM, Arthmoor said:

I would assume a CK update is coming shortly after the beta ends, so that we can make our own ESL files. I know I'd love to do just that with several small patch files.

Just curious.  What does ESL stands for?

2 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

Just curious.  What does ESL stands for?

Elder Scrolls Lite (kind of a lite master, so instead of ESM, ESL)

I didn't know what ESL stood for since I don't play FO4 hence my question here. 

That link should be added to the OP of this thread and I guess that a lot of people like me who doesn't play FO4 would know what ESL stands for.