Dawngaurd NPC bugs

DerpyHippy

I, like many other people have recently began playing Skyrim special edition. I got to the quest in the dawngaurd dlc called "kindred judgement" and like many others I have an issue where isran will not address the dawngaurd. Instead he just stands there in front of everyone. I installed Skyrim unofficial patch trying to fix this however that seems to have failed.

I apologize for the double post

Just click on the report button, below your post profile to the left, and make a request to remove your double post. :)

First, are you on the console or the PC? Second, how modded is your game?

There's currently a high-impact bug in the game that's affecting a vast number of quest NPCs making them not be where they're supposed to be. However, I'm not sure if this is related to that since Isran's present. Is there anyone else missing that should be there? Because if there is, then that's might be the reason why Isran's not speaking.

I am playing on Xbox one and most of my mods currently installed are graphics mods, levelling list mods, and armor or weapon mods. Nothing that should conflict with any NPC dialogue or quest related. I think it's an issue with the vanilla game as the problem seems to have started long before special edition.

Either way I'm starting a new character just thought I'd be an important thing for the patch to address seeing as many others have had this issue

If it's at all related to the bug Nightstar mentioned, we can't do anything about that. It's an engine bug that Bethesda will need to fix.