NifSkope and skin partition help

Enter_77

I'm trying to convert some custom models through NifSkope 2.0dev6 to work within SSE and have gotten stuck on creature NIFs. I've converted NiTriStrips to NiTriShape and used "Make Skin Partitions" to convert strips to triangles in NiSkinPartition, but one block in particular results in it disappearing when viewing the model in the CK and in-game. Attached is the model in question. Block 26 is the one with the issue. At least a '5' is required in the "Number of Bones per Vertex" field to prevent the entire model from disappearing, but even with that value and above, the gauntlets still disappear.

"dwarvenExpAtronachFlame_Original" is the original NIF before I started any conversion work. "dwarvenExpAtronachFlame_GauntletsIssue" has everything converted aside from the issue with Block 26. I'm only able to edit NIFs at a surface level through NifSkope and not too familiar with models beyond that.

Also, "Make All Skin Partitions" causes the entire model to disappear regardless of values. I had to use Mesh >> Make Skin Partition on each NiTriShape one at a time.

Meshes (DropBox)

Source of models: Vicn Creature Pack

EDIT: I imported and exported the model through 3ds Max, unticking the box to generate strips, and it seems to have resolved the issue. Can anyone check to make sure it looks valid and stable compared to the original?

3ds Max converted mesh (DropBox)