Trouble in Skyrim Bug

jfaria

"Trouble in Skyrim" quest is buggy for me. After getting the quest Farkas, I went and completed the dungeon, but when going to turn the quest in, the marker was completely off and hovering in the map menu. I looked for Farkas and could not find him anywhere. Loaded a previous save and the issue was still the same. This is for Xbox One.

You're going to run into it again and again though, it's inherent in the code. It's a pretty big glaring problem they should have caught in any sensible QA process.

Is there anything you can do? Or is it something Bethesda must do to fix it? Either way it sucks, but I apreciate what you're trying to do for this community and all the hard work you're doing.

I already answered to you in another thread (I somehow missed this one), but here's the bad news for you again:

Nothing we can do about it, unfortunately. Bethesda will have to fix it themselves as it's engine level. They are asking for unmodded saves to diagnose the issue so if you've got one they'd be happy to have it.