Bug needs fixing

Josh42627218

In the quest jurgen windcaller when you go to the greybeards ceremony only 3/4 graybeards turn up and I can't advance in the story I've tried it with multiple saves and no seem to be working

Also would help to know - Console or PC? If PC, do you have some saves we could grab? Bethesda is looking to collect some to try and work this issue out.

"Trouble in Skyrim" quest is buggy for me. After getting the quest Farkas, I went and completed the dungeon, but when going to turn the quest in, the marker was completely off and hovering in the map menu. I looked for Farkas and could not find him anywhere. Loaded a previous save and the issue was still the same. This is for Xbox One.

"Mourning never comes", Dark Brotherhood Quest - Xbox One

While completing the mission(after the initial interaction with Muiri, But before I spoke woth her to complete the mission) she disappeared and relocated to far outside the map NorthWest of Markarth. Her map marker shows she is outside, on top of the farthest NorthWestern Mountian on the map.

There's currently a high-impact bug in the game that's affecting a vast number of seemingly random quest NPCs making them not be where they're supposed to be. So even if you try to locate Muiri's marker in its new location, there's a good chance she won't be there either. She might not be anywhere within your game. Or if she is, then you might be unable to interact with her, or her dialogue could be totally inappropriate.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about this. Bethesda will have to fix it themselves as it's a problem with the game engine. They are asking for unmodded saves to diagnose the issue, so if you've got one, they'd be happy to have it.