Wolves not Howling.

Tinysy

Hello I am new here but I thought I should bring to your attention a bug I have had in all three versions of Skyrim which Bethesda never fixed. After DawnGuard got release way back when the Wolves in game stopped howling. This happened on my 360 version my Pc version and now my Xbox One version. I fixed my Pc version as someone on the Nexus released a small fix and I know it sounds a minor issue but it's bloody annoying. Thanks in advance if you do manage to gettting around to fixing it.

I just registered to this site for the same problem.

Wolves not howling is a major game breaker for me. It ruins immersion. I hated playing the 360 version with dawnguard installed because of it.

Unfortunately there is no way to disable dawnguard with the xbox one version.

I have tried the unofficial patch and it currently doesn't fix this issue.

If it would be possible to fix this issue I would be very grateful.

Acording to the nexus page the wolf bug is found and fixed in the next version of ussep

I've looked and the only thing I can see mentioned about wolves is fixing the bug that prevents wolves from attacking the player. I can't find any reference to the wolves not howling.

If they're not howling again, it must be related to the other issue. Howling was working with USLEEP on old Skyrim.

If they're not howling again, it must be related to the other issue. Howling was working with USLEEP on old Skyrim.

Keeping my fingers crossed it will get fixed. Although i'm not having problems with wolves not attacking. They do bark like dogs when attacking which doesn't sound right to me.

Acording to the nexus page the wolf bug is found and fixed in the next version of ussep

This. The next version. There's only been one version so far, the original. Have patience.