[RELz] Open Cities Skyrim

Arthmoor

did anyone have open cities skyrim (se) 3.1.7? i found translated version, but it had broken names of buildings, npcs and e.t.c. (just blank square symbols)

or anyone knows where i can change names full localization of the mod?

3.1.7 is no longer available because it's outdated and there have been 4 version updates since then to fix various issues.

4 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

3.1.7 is no longer available because it's outdated and there have been 4 version updates since then to fix various issues.

sadly that SE version of mod had been deleted... well i've already recovered english language and mod's version actually 3.1.6 (scince 3.1.7 this mod was AE only)

No, actually, the SE version is still right where it belongs. The mislabeling of 1.6 as "AE" is something that needs to stop because it's never been true at all.

SE 1.6 is the base game now, which includes the 4 free DLCs.

"AE" is the AE Upgrade DLC, which is for purchasing the other 70 DLCs.

The misleading labels on Steam don't help this, and neither does the GoG package that's called "Anniversary Edition". The only difference between them is that on GOG, you buy the whole package with all 74 DLC vs the alternative that only provides the 4 new ones.

• 3 months later...

Open Cities Skyrim 3.1.12

Windhelm: Lowered the grave markers on the west end of the graveyard to match the USSEP 4.3.0 fix. (Bug #33097)
Windhelm: Collision marker 0010FDBF was deleted in an official patch. OCS edit to this has been removed.
Riften: Some additional navmesh cleanup work has been done.
Riften: Maul's lean marker was floating above ground. (Bug #33625)
Whiterun: The Skyforge mesh had incorrect collision materials for the stairs and the grass strips. Fix provided by jonado. (Bug #32479)

Thanks to jonado for this batch of fixes: [Bug #33055]

All: Several objects which have, over time, been corrected in USSEP have now had those corrections reflected into OCS.
Windhelm: The scene trigger in the Grey Quarter with Brunwulf and the Dark Elves was never disabled properly if the Imperials take Windhelm before this scene gets triggered normally.
Whiterun: The audience marker added by USSEP for Saadia's AI pack to watch Heimskr preach was never moved to the open worldspace.
Riften: The fishing spot marked for use in Rubbish Retrieval was not persistent, which addresses USSEP Bug #32669. At the same time, the marker in the closed space needs to be de-persisted so it won't be chosen by the quest.

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2023 at 2:53 AM, BiellAndrade said:

hey mate, i'm getting this error You seem to be using Bittercup, but you have not enabled a compatibility patch for this mod. A compatibility patch is provided on this plugin's mod page.
You seem to be using The Gray Cowl Returns!, but you have not enabled a compatibility patch for this mod. A compatibility patch is provided on this plugin's mod page.
Dont know what to do, can you help me pls?

nevermind, i found the problem

Can you please tell how to fix that?

That patch is in the patch archive download for OCS.