[RELz] Open Cities Skyrim

Arthmoor

No, because if I let it update my current mod order will break and I want to add this to my current mod load order. Now once again, where can I find the most up to date version of Open Cities for the version of Skyrim before the Anniversary Edition update.

I don't understand this website.

I've looked everywhere for the " patch archive" but It is no where to be found.

Where can I get the patch for skyrim sewers and open cities I am pulling my hair out in frustration.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that when using the 3.1.7 version of the Open City Skyrim, fishing dlc in fact is not fully compatible, when the mission to Whiterun City Golden Heart girl Mira task, Mira obtain goldfish and did not take the next step。 In fact, the cc fishing dlc can not be completed.

I am not a native English speaker. In fact, the above paragraph is the product of my simple proofreading after translating with deepl, sorry if there is an offensive tone, this is not intentional

• 2 weeks later...

Do Open Cities; Skyrim Sewers 4; and Saints and Seducers have any compatibility issues when used together? I see "conflicts" in xEdit; I just don't know enough to know if they affect gameplay.

They do, yes. The patch archive that is listed for this mod contains a patch that resolves the issue. Probably in a somewhat simplistic way. I simply removed the sewer entrance closest to the gate from the Skyrim Sewers mod and left the other entry alone. It was the easiest way I could see to resolve the conflict and also preserve some level of sense with the map connections.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2022 at 1:03 AM, Commandment said:

is it possible to get the older version that was meant for se? For VR users. Game will crash because we do not have ae stuff. ty

As has been stated previously, Arthmoor does not support older versions of the game and does not support VR. This is unlikely to change, and certainly not whilst the the PC community is in the state it currently is with players trying to forcibly downgrade their game to 1.5x from the current 1.6x standard.

• 1 month later...

Your open cities mod patch for drinking fountains of skyrim is made for oldim. Can you please update the patch name to reflect what drinking fountains of skyrim is now. Drinking Fountains of skyrim sse.esp. You patch fails to see thje name.

• 2 months later...

LotD patch seems to need an update. The workbench to build the guildhouse never appears in either worldspace, and the Dev Aveza travels to the old worldspaces instead of the overworld. Also possibly a quest prog stop in Night at the Museum, but I haven't done enough testing there to tell.

The workbench thing is a known bug in LOTD - I confirmed that with Picky a long time ago. It not appearing in either worldspace means their scripting still isn't enabling the object like it's supposed to.

They change the Dev Aveza stuff too often to keep track of so that doesn't surprise me that it doesn't work now.

I no longer use the mod though since they've insisted on giving bad advice on how to handle updates and regularly tell people to do clean saves and/or use save editors that are known to corrupt saves.

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2022 at 3:14 AM, Arthmoor said:

The workbench thing is a known bug in LOTD - I confirmed that with Picky a long time ago. It not appearing in either worldspace means their scripting still isn't enabling the object like it's supposed to.

They change the Dev Aveza stuff too often to keep track of so that doesn't surprise me that it doesn't work now.

I no longer use the mod though since they've insisted on giving bad advice on how to handle updates and regularly tell people to do clean saves and/or use save editors that are known to corrupt saves.

Do you plan on updating the patch though? The workbench and Night in the Museum are fixable through commands on player side, but the Dev Aveza travel points are a major bummer :/

Open Cities Skyrim 3.1.8

Updated for fixes done in USSEP 4.2.7.
Whiterun: The back door to House Battle-Born was not locked like it is in the vanilla worldspace. (Bug #32423)
Riften: There was no occlusion box under the blacksmith's shop. (Bug #32410)
Windhelm: Adjusted the navmesh near Silda the Unseen's hand warming area. She could not reach it. (Bug #28440)

Patch Archive

Updated Legacy of the Dragonborn patch to remove missing property errors.

• Like 2

Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone here know anything about compatibility patches to make Open Cities work with the Bittercup and The Grey Cowl Returns! mods from Creation Club? I just picked up Anniversary Edition in the Steam Summer Sale and wanted to get back into Skyrim.  I was getting my mods organised and LOOT said that there were patches that I need to make those mods work with Open Cities.

Those patches are available alongside the archive download here.

This will seem dense, but where do I find this archive? I have looked all over the AFK Mods forum and I cannot find it.  In particular, when I went to the file download thread for Open Cities, there was a heading that said Patch Archive, but it was just bolded and underlined text, not a link.

When you get to the download button for the mod, the archive is one of the files there.

7 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

Yes, in the previously mentioned archive.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how do I get to the patch archive, I have been venturing AFKMods for a bit now looking for it. I am incredibly new to using AFKMods so I do want to apologise now in advanced 

I have found them... I feel very stupid now... Sorry for causing a mess!

• 2 weeks later...

Putting a bug report here, because the bug tracker site wont recognize my account to let me make a ticket.

Legacy of the Dragonborn patch seems to have become out-of-date concerning the Dev Aveza airship load doors that are inside the cities, which is to say Markarth, Whiterun, and Riften. MK and WR share the problems of their gangplank/rope ladder being missing, the helm being uninteractable and the trapdoor to below deck is missing (trapdoor to leave the ship on the inside is also missing when arriving at these locations when using Picky's Beacon from inside). The trapdoor on the OCS Riften location is nonfuctional, but in the interior, non-OCS riften cell, the ship is fully functional (below decks trapdoor is present when arriving in riften, but leads to interior cell version of city).

Edited by thunderboy301

As an FYI to anyone else it might hit, the OCS + LOTD patch also sends Erikurs house down to the depths of hell (-30000) and has just the LOD of it in the city, causing it to vanish when Dyndolod is active.  I moved it back where it should go for my install, but it definitely took me a while to see the cause there.

• 2 months later...

@Arthmoor there is an issue with the FOMOD of Open Cities Patches when used in Vortex.

The issue is the use of the & symbol for Dawnfang & Duskfang on lines 63 and 68, and then obviously the referenced folder must be renamed.

Thanks.