[RELz] Cutting Room Floor

Arthmoor

Arthmoor, as far as you are aware, are there any major conflicts with your mods and the full AE Creation Club modpack installed ? (All 74 or so)

I've gone through them all and found nothing of consequence. There are some location overlaps but the edits to those locations don't get in the way of anything I've done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/29/2021 at 2:18 PM, Arthmoor said:

It is, but there is no "Anniversary Edition" per se. Just an SE update.

AE is only when you buy the $20 DLC package to go with the update, and CRF doesn't address anything in those DLCs.

Figured it was but wanted to make sure before I suggest to others since I've not upgraded. Also I noticed a different version here than on Nexus so I assumed that the Nexus version was the pre-update version. I'm sure I'll be asked. Thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 3.1.12

Removed the placement for the Ring of Khajiiti that was added in Nightingale Hall. This item has now been officially added to the game via the Fishing DLC. If you already picked up the copy I placed, you'll be able to keep it.

• 6 months later...

Version 3.1.13

Added bash tags. (Bug #32173)
Vignar should not be commenting about the brawl inside Jorrvaskr when he's still outside after performing his restored scene by the Gildergreen. (Bug #31436)
The male first person sleeved Stormcloak cuirass is incorrectly weighted. This was originally done via USSEP 4.1.3 when it was thought that it needed the same adjustments as the non-sleeved ones. It turns out the sleeved variant doesn't need them. I will temporarily override the USSEP archive with the vanilla sleeved meshes since I've confiemed those don't have weighting issues in the game. When USSEP updates next and these files get removed, CRF will have them removed from the archive as well. (Bug #24405)
Gargoyle Sentinels and green Gargoyle variants now have their unique abilities assigned. (Bug #31328)
Chitin, Nordic, and Stalhrim (both heavy and light) Helmets of Waterbreathing have been added to the leveled lists with other similar enchanted helms. (Bug #31314)

• 1 month later...

Hello! It have came to my attention that while you have forwarded all food-values from Survival CC to USSEP, you didn't do that in CRF. Namely for Frost River Mead that i think should have same hunger-value as other meads. If that's just simple overlook i tought it might be good thing to report this! Btw. love the fact that you had balls to do it. It would mean much less compatching if other modders would follow. 

Btw. have you tought about that Idolaf-Vignar cut conversation? It's a shame for good cut content to be wasted. Maybe Idolaf could get package so he'll visit Dragonsreach about the same time Vignar does it in CRF?

• 3 weeks later...

noob question

seeing your mods are updated on bethesda.net I could just download the latest ones from the ingame mods section right?

• 6 months later...

Version 3.1.15

Added the 4 investor perks to the formlist used by USSEP to clean up perk resets when reading Black Book: Waking Dreams.

Version 3.1.14

Animal Pelt Collection (CR03) was not updating the radiant quest counters when completed. (Bug #32562)
The AI Package sending Scouts-Many-Marshes to the New Gnisis Cornerclub had too large a radius and was letting him access private areas. (Bug #32485)
Added bash tags. (Bug #32460)
Vignar and Olfrid will delay having their argument scene in front of the Gildergreen until after Amren and Saffir have played out their scene. Otherwise you could end up having both scenes running at the same time which would make it impossible to properly listen to both. (Bug #32459)
Four mist objects have been removed from the Thalmor Headquarters in Solitude. (Bug #32717)
Two mountain rock piles next to Heljarchen have been removed. There was no reason for them to be there since they were 9000 z units below the ground and marked as disabled.

• 9 months later...

Version 3.1.16

Synced with latest USSEP fixes.
The female farmer, "Jen" should likely have been a male farmer named "Jens" since the key originally made for this NPC was marked that way. Jens is a common Scandinavian male name. (Bug #32902)
Dawnguard added a second map marker for the Windhelm Docks which was never enabled, even though it's referenced by the Ferry travel system.
Thanks to Robert, a bit of navmesh trimming was done in Frost River, Heljarchen, and Stonehills.