[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

The issue with the Dark Brotherhood Armor male cowl turning purple is still an issue on 4.2.4a on Xbox One. It only seems to affect Arnbjorn's short sleeve variant and not Veezara or other male NPCs or the player that wear the normal Dark Brotherhood Armor. The only mods I am using are the latest versions of USSEP, Run For Your Lives and Color Patches Remover. This issue hasn't occured on Xbox One in the past prior to USSEP 4.2.4. I know that I am using the latest version since I just updated USSEP in the last few hours. I also tested this with just USSEP 4.2.4a installed and the issue is still there so it's not a mod conflict. USSEP otherwise works as intended with no problems.

Yes, we're aware. It turns out that Arnbjorn uses an unplayable version of the cowl, which wasn't accounted for in the 4.2.4a hotfix. The whole thing is frustrating, as you might imagine, because we didn't realize this was the case. I don't know at the moment when (or if) another hotfix will be issued. It would be best if Bethesda could fix the problem on their end so we don't have to make an edit to something that isn't even playable in the game, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Hello first time posting on here and not sure if this is the best place for this. 

But what to let you know there seems to be an issue with the Xbox version of the patch. I was advised today of an update but when I downloaded it I got an error saying it could not be completed.  Now the patch has been completely removed from my mods list completely and I get the same message if I try and download it again. I have been able to install some other mods so it looks to be an issue with just the patch as far as I can tell and have been able to install it before without issue, it is only since the update there has been a problem.

Hope you get a chance to look at it soon

Thanks.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:31 AM, Ema Nymton said:

Hello first time posting on here and not sure if this is the best place for this. 

But what to let you know there seems to be an issue with the Xbox version of the patch. I was advised today of an update but when I downloaded it I got an error saying it could not be completed.  Now the patch has been completely removed from my mods list completely and I get the same message if I try and download it again. I have been able to install some other mods so it looks to be an issue with just the patch as far as I can tell and have been able to install it before without issue, it is only since the update there has been a problem.

Hope you get a chance to look at it soon

Thanks.

Hello,

Adding in that I'm also experincing the same exact issue on Xbox Series X.  I was prompted to update the patch and then it gives a "This operation could not be completed" error and has removed the previous version from my mods.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

USSEP 4.2.5 is now available for public testing. See the second post for all of the juicy details.

Planning to go live with this in 2 weeks or so assuming all goes well.

On 5/23/2021 at 1:25 AM, Arthmoor said:

USSEP 4.2.5 is now available for public testing. See the second post for all of the juicy details.

Awesome! It's cool to see there are still bugs fixed that are actually possibly noticeable by the average player. Keep up the good work man :)

On 5/23/2021 at 1:25 AM, Arthmoor said:

Isn't that close to when Bethesda.net forum is shut down?

If it is then why not make an announcement about it, just for people who wants to download the latest USSEP.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 4.2.5 of the USSEP is now live, enjoy!

Uploads for bethesda.net are currently bugged out. We'll get the XB1 and PS4 version updated when they clear up the problem.

Please take not that the fix for the bugged leveled list requires reverting the list via script to clear the issue. Any mods you may have which affect DLC2BaseArrowNordic75 will need to reapply their changes for existing games. New games will not require this.

• 2 months later...