Arthmoor

[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

That's a server issue on Bethesda's end that causes that. I keep forgetting what the solution is, but I know it involves a hard reset and probably clearing reserve space.

19 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

I keep forgetting what the solution is

For Xbox One:

1. At main menu, press [Y] to Change Profile.

2. Press the Add guest button, and stay logged in as Gamertag+1

3. Back to main menu and press MODS.

4. The game will attempt to load, and then crash to desktop.

5. While still as guest (Gamertag+1) start Skyrim again.

6. At main menu, change profile again back to Gamertag.

7. Press mods and continue.

This should get past the "the operation could not be completed" message. Should be no need to clear reserve space, but hard resets are always good practice.

If it is successful, do all your downloading and load ordering right then as this doesn't last between sessions.

I'd forgotten that was a thing you set up. 

@LeonardoWould I file that under textures?

Edit: Well, it's been closed since you can't fix the texture on PS4 which I knew. Is there no option of covering the offending buildingblock with something fitting? It's a technique Bethesda (and any devs) often rely on to cover gaps. 

I don't know if USSEP does vanilla+DLC navmesh fixing, but I think I found one issue at the border between cells BA45 (BoneCrestExterior06) and BA46 (BoneCrestExterior01), where my followers all got stuck in the way. I checked my modded load order and no mods are affecting those cells, so I checked the navmesh in the CK with only the base game + DLCs and it seems that's a pretty messy spot. The border triangle sides are really distant  in the Z axis and the path there is extremely narrow. It also doesn't make any sense with the terrain. This patch I made was a tentative fix which does resolve the issue in that spot exactly, using only the original triangles and moving vertices around and snapping them to the ground, then finalizing. I'm really not experienced in navmeshing so I didn't add any new triangles for better adjustment to the terrain, but that could be an advantage, since pathfinding does seem to work this way. But I notice the problem is much more widespread in that area... The esp is -autocleaned and manually cleaned.

navmesh_bonecrestexterior.JPG

Nav_fix.esp

Please let me download the USSEP for PS4. I would like to make a translated version.
I think you are busy, but please consider this. Thank you.

so I see there is no mention of the civil war quest bugs where hadvar and/or ulfric are deleted from the game making it impossible to complete same with the dragonborn questline where frea gets deleted from the game so when you go to deliver the axe of whiterun that's where ulfric gets deleted when you go to get the jagged crown hadvar gets deleted there or when you guy to meet the men and get the weapons and gold from the stormcloaks hadvar also gets deleted there and when go to the temple of miraak once you read the book and then return to the real world frea is deleted from the game I'm actually surprised this isn't talked about more I have literally encounter these same bugs over 20 times each going back to the ps3 version so I know it has nothing to do with mods please please please can you guys fix this problem 

There's no mention of it because that's not something that can happen unless you're being too liberal with console commands. People don't just get deleted from the game like that. There's literally no code in place to allow it unless you're using the MarkForDelete command on NPCs for some reason.

Version 4.1.8 of USSEP has been released. No need for a beta period this time. The changes were few enough we're already confident that it's all been tested and working.

USSEP 4.1.9 has been released. One of the changes with Patch 1.5.80 required an update to stay synced up properly.