[Relz] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Arthmoor

(XBOX 1 USER) when i updated it and it completed it said i didnt have enough space. but i have over 800 MB and then when i hit download again it says this operation could not be completed

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Leonardo

• alt3rn1ty

• DayDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a server issue on Bethesda's end that causes that. I keep forgetting what the solution is, but I know it involves a hard reset and probably clearing reserve space.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

I keep forgetting what the solution is

For Xbox One:

1. At main menu, press [Y] to Change Profile.

2. Press the Add guest button, and stay logged in as Gamertag+1

3. Back to main menu and press MODS.

4. The game will attempt to load, and then crash to desktop.

5. While still as guest (Gamertag+1) start Skyrim again.

6. At main menu, change profile again back to Gamertag.

7. Press mods and continue.

This should get past the "the operation could not be completed" message. Should be no need to clear reserve space, but hard resets are always good practice.

If it is successful, do all your downloading and load ordering right then as this doesn't last between sessions.

I'd forgotten that was a thing you set up. 

@LeonardoWould I file that under textures?

Edit: Well, it's been closed since you can't fix the texture on PS4 which I knew. Is there no option of covering the offending buildingblock with something fitting? It's a technique Bethesda (and any devs) often rely on to cover gaps. 

• 1 month later...

I don't know if USSEP does vanilla+DLC navmesh fixing, but I think I found one issue at the border between cells BA45 (BoneCrestExterior06) and BA46 (BoneCrestExterior01), where my followers all got stuck in the way. I checked my modded load order and no mods are affecting those cells, so I checked the navmesh in the CK with only the base game + DLCs and it seems that's a pretty messy spot. The border triangle sides are really distant  in the Z axis and the path there is extremely narrow. It also doesn't make any sense with the terrain. This patch I made was a tentative fix which does resolve the issue in that spot exactly, using only the original triangles and moving vertices around and snapping them to the ground, then finalizing. I'm really not experienced in navmeshing so I didn't add any new triangles for better adjustment to the terrain, but that could be an advantage, since pathfinding does seem to work this way. But I notice the problem is much more widespread in that area... The esp is -autocleaned and manually cleaned.

navmesh_bonecrestexterior.JPG

Nav_fix.esp

• 4 weeks later...

USSEP version 4.1.7 has gone live. SSE patch 1.5.73 is required. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

So, stupid question but I looked at the changelog and I wasn't quite sure - does the PS4 patch fix the bug of Lonely-Gale not becoming Windhelm's imperial steward?

No, it can't because that requires the use of scripts to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

so I see there is no mention of the civil war quest bugs where hadvar and/or ulfric are deleted from the game making it impossible to complete same with the dragonborn questline where frea gets deleted from the game so when you go to deliver the axe of whiterun that's where ulfric gets deleted when you go to get the jagged crown hadvar gets deleted there or when you guy to meet the men and get the weapons and gold from the stormcloaks hadvar also gets deleted there and when go to the temple of miraak once you read the book and then return to the real world frea is deleted from the game I'm actually surprised this isn't talked about more I have literally encounter these same bugs over 20 times each going back to the ps3 version so I know it has nothing to do with mods please please please can you guys fix this problem 

There's no mention of it because that's not something that can happen unless you're being too liberal with console commands. People don't just get deleted from the game like that. There's literally no code in place to allow it unless you're using the MarkForDelete command on NPCs for some reason.

Version 4.1.8 of USSEP has been released. No need for a beta period this time. The changes were few enough we're already confident that it's all been tested and working.

USSEP 4.1.9 has been released. One of the changes with Patch 1.5.80 required an update to stay synced up properly.

• 3 months later...

USSEP 4.2.0 is now in beta. Second post has the details. Should be about a week or so for the public testing period.

2 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

USSEP 4.2.0 is now in beta. Second post has the details. Should be about a week or so for the public testing period.

I assume this is probably one of the last 3-5 updates left to do or is there more than that.

Anyway, thanks for the update. :)

I'm sure there will be plenty more to come. The volume of actionable reports has dropped over time but it's still well above what Oblivion was after 7 years.

4.2.0-beta has a very odd problem in Windpeak Inn; I could hear singing, but the bard wasn't present. There's a patch to the navmesh that moves an island outside the building. That seems to be where she is hiding.

I'm thinking a game file mapping (that xEdit calls NavMeshGrid) is used to place the NPCs during interior initialization. So it mapped the singer outside the Inn into the gray space. (This may also explain why sometimes I see various animals fall out of the sky. Perhaps there are navmesh islands far above the terrain?)

I've got a different take that fixed my problem. It keeps the island inside, but places it on an innocuous surface (top of the bar), and links it in the xEdit EdgeLink table (using the navmesh edge 'p' command). This makes it possible for NPCs to move. As a side effect, it will also allow them to jump up on the bar; but I've not seen that yet.

Unlike USSEP, I don't delete any vertices or triangles, although that may not make much difference.

UPDATE: 4.2.0-beta fixes the problem where Erandur is stuck between the bar stools, so I've updated the bug report for UESP Waking Nightmare.

295887416_Annotation2019-09-26120542.thumb.png.0a5585a71ef0a53b7718a9f4a1181615.png

000ecf08.7z

Version 4.2.0 is now live. Enjoy!

The above navmesh problem is not something we're able to replicate so it isn't going to be addressed without actual indication of a problem in-game.

:shrug:Well, this isn't the first report that you've not been able to replicate. But it was a problem in MY in-game, or I'd never have noticed it. Nor spent several nights trying to figure out the problem and provide a solution.

There are quite a few UESP reports that various NPCs don't appear, where the solution is to exit the cell and come back. I'd previously assumed it was a loading bug, but it could be a random placement bug instead. A lot of those packages have 1000 radius. We probably need to look at all interiors for islands that are outside the building.... (Heck, we probably need to look at all interiors for islands in general.)

That's the only thing that I'd tested for 4.2.0. Sorry that I've not had more time. Thanks for keeping on trucking.

Hey , today encountered bug , checked on every save - silent roll (alt on crouch) goes on and on unless u completely stop moving while weapons are unsheathed, occurs only if u r silent rolling and still holding W button , if u like tap W and silent roll , character rolls only once. Hope you will understand the problem :D

USSEP 4.2.1 has been released. First post has the details.

We have been unable to update the copies on Bethesda.net for PC and XB1 but will get to those when the issue keeping things from being uploaded is resolved.