[Relz] Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Arthmoor

USSEP 4.1.1 is now live. Enjoy!

We are currently unable to update to Bethesda.net due to a fatal bug in the CK that prevents doing so with pregenerated archive files. Until this gets fixed, Bethesda.net will be stuck on an old copy.

We are now on hiatus for the holidays.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Leonardo

• alt3rn1ty

• DayDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Burguk's cellar" name contains an unregular character. Also, this cell's name modification wasn't ported to USLEEP.

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea if the new patch breaks certain USSEP scripts? The changelog says that there are once again script changes to support new Creation content so they might need to be merged in USSEP again.

They seriously can't wait releasing an update before getting the new CK files ready? Classic Ignorethecommunitythesda

• 1 month later...

There seems to be a quest issue between Arngeir's radiant Word of Power quests and Frida's radiant Dungeon Delving quest for the Ring of Pure Mixtures.

Have just talked to Arngeir and now he says there is only silence when I picked the "Have you located..." topic or similar.

He would usually say "We have felt the whisper of a Word. Give me your map, and I will show you where its echo can be found." and a quest gets triggered at the same time the location for the quest is added to the game map.

In SLE Arngeir had always sent me to the Forsaken Cave and he even did that after I started to use this mod, which I now use in SSE.  I never had an issue with mod in SLE, but now I have a quest issue in SSE unless there is something I'm not aware of.

I want to report a bug I notice today and that's due west of Skyborn Altar, just at the edge of the slope of the mountain.  I took pictures just to show what I mean.

20180201215915_1.thumb.jpg.f56c70d193535f6d4c2db9fa9316be18.jpg

Show what ID the dragon had.

20180201215934_1.thumb.jpg.3daa2eda11153f05c00dbba9141df733.jpg

Show what ID the snow static had.

As you can see I cannot loot the dragon, so I was forced to use 'tcl' in order to loot the dragon which was a bit deeper inside.

Why the dragon ended up there is because on the mountain the dragon was stucked in a rock or something and it fall straight down to the ground after I kill it.

So I suspect that some statics, around the Skyborn Altar, needs to have collision, otherwise the dragon wouldn't be buried deep down inside of a mountain in the first place.

Also, read this post about why I posted it here instead of the bug tracker.

USSEP 4.1.2 is now out of beta. Enjoy!

Also, yes, the extra file for textures is intentional. Blame the CK for forcing us to have to do things that way.

That file is because the CK will crash if trying to upload an existing archive set to Bethesda.net. So we now have to assemble that list within the CK, which insists on making the second textures file. It's much easier to just give that to everyone so everyone has the same thing than trying to maintain two separate ways of distributing it outside of their service.

The latest SSE version is 1.5.23.  Why does this thread say that USSEP requires 1.5.3 and is not supported on older versions?  Should I expect any issues on my 1.5.23 or is that a typo?

3 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

Because 23 is larger than 3.

Thx for clarifying.  The question still remains though whether it's compatible with the latest version. 

23 minutes ago, taurs said:

The question still remains though whether it's compatible with the latest version. 

Arthmoor's answer was a "yes." Keep in mind that version numbers are not decimal numbers so the same mathematical rules don't apply. 1.5.23 is a later version than 1.5.3.

3 hours ago, BlackPete said:

Arthmoor's answer was a "yes." Keep in mind that version numbers are not decimal numbers so the same mathematical rules don't apply. 1.5.23 is a later version than 1.5.3.

Thx for confirming.  Actually it's because the version numbers are treated as decimals instead of strings, you have 23 > 3. 

Regardless of how you arrive at it, 23 > 3. What I find interesting though is that the FO4 community does not seem to have a problem understanding this with version numbers and has never once complained that somehow 1.10.64 isn't current because they think 1.9.4 is or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Has the issues in the Rabaldthar - Deep Market area being addressed in USSEP?

Active Mod Files:

* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  Hearthfires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.1.2]
* 06  Campfire.esm
* 07  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 08  ApachiiHair.esm
* 09  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 3.0.3]
* 0A  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 4.0.1]
* 0B  Barrels and Crates.esp
* 0C  Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 0D  Practice Dummies.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 0E  Dragon Claw Stands.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 0F  Breezehome Loft Crafting.esp
* 10  Point The Way.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 11  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 4.0]
* 12  Keld-Nar.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 13  Word Walls Relocated.esp
* 14  Ars Metallica.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
* 15  Darkwater Crossing.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 16  Dolmen Ruins.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 17  Shor's Stone.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 18  Skyshards.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
* 19  Frostfall.esp
* 1A  Ivarstead.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 1B  Manor Roads.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 1C  Helarchen Creek.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
* 1D  Kynesgrove.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 1E  Whistling Mine.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
* 1F  Soljund's Sinkhole.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 20  Karthwasten.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 21  Dragon Bridge.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 22  Bee Hives.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
* 23  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 24  CWQuartermasters.esp  [Version 2.0]
* 25  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 26  TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp
* 27  Skyrim Map Markers.esp  [Version 1.8]
* 28  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
* 29  FollowersCanLoot.esp
* 2A  moredragonloot.esp
* 2B  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
* ++  lighterdbs.esp
* 2C  CraftableSkaalforFrostfall.esp
* 2D  lightthiefarmor.esp
* 2E  immersiveloverscomfort.esp
* 2F  ReportXYZ.esp
* 30  SkyUI_SE.esp
* 31  PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
* 32  JMR Camp Storage - Requires Campfire.esp
* ++  Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets SSE.esp
* 33  Heavy Deathbrand.esp
* 34  Greybeard Clothing.esp
* ++  LongerTradeSkillsbartercarrypotions.esp
* 35  Open Cities Skyrim.esp
* 36  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.0.2a]
* 37  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* 38  RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
* 39  RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
* 3A  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* 3B  Dawnguard Map Markers.esp  [Version 1.0.1]

Why I ask is because I'm stuck in the Lost of the Ages quest and I haven't been in that Dwemer ruin before nor have I completed a quest for the Rabaldthar dwemer ruin either.  I took a few pictures, just to show what is wrong.

20180301102452_1.thumb.jpg.72bb70ebb6957d56c68c95db608be4a0.jpg20180301103527_1.thumb.jpg.30ac933e21e4c51ae6ed776a1b7bdbf1.jpg

It is the left gearwheel, closest to the left from my PC, that doesn't seem to work after I removed all bones I can find and the first picture showed the ID for the left gearwheel.

I also search for it on UESP and the left gearwheel wasn't even mention, only as a reference in the notes.

The NPC, Alain Dufont, seems to be bugged since he can be killed anytime, which makes it impossible for players who wants to achive an optional objective in a specific quest.

Edited by Leonardo
Current loadorder added

Update!

I suspected that there might be a vanilla bug and I was right it was a vanilla bug.  I've already fixed this in a separate esp and if the USKP team wants to merged into the USSEP then feel free to do that.

These pictures show you what I mean and are included in the archive.

5a97fa9f0cd28_RightWallGearwheel_1-RabaldtharDeepMarket.thumb.jpg.5746caf5503183b1bd803581c946f281.jpg5a97faaa5fb1d_RightWallGearwheel_2-RabaldtharDeepMarket.thumb.jpg.9c21346a6221db8437d05752905bdaee.jpg5a97fab972ee6_RightWallGearwheel_3-RabaldtharDeepMarket.thumb.jpg.abc5259ccc700c2903a57cb44b5f1430.jpg

Right Gearwheel in Rabaldthar Deep Market - Fixed.rar

This esp is cleaned in SSEEdit, but I haven't test it yet and I'll later post if it worked or not.

Hi Leo.

Sorry to be that guy but... I see no problem here (not any mod on my side except USSEP, CRF and OCS), nor why just moving 2 references could fix anything (and it exposes a big gap in the back of the gear mesh). :| Have you checked in SSEEdit if any of your other mods modifies these 2 references ?

This is just a case of activating the 4 items which are making the gears stick I think Leo, your pictures dont really show what you think the problem is, but I have no problem here with vanilla game and USSEP and solving the problem to make the gears work, its all functioning the way it is supposed to :

I will not show you what happens next in case you have not done it yet ..

LFj0TrF.png

GjsdW1F.jpg

tuiaEWd.jpg

uc4T9NR.png

ww9dN1l.jpg